It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for all lucid American.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
A call for all lucid American.

The world to day is unfolding a danger of all danger.
What the neoconservative in America are doing is never seen before.
Those insane people from Washington have actually written papers, read by Russians and Chinese, about why the US have to use its military dominance to affirm control over Russia and China.
Read article below.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Russia and China have undergone a joint full scale military exercise according to this link bellow.
mnweekly.ru...
Then also many of you here on ATS have read some thread about China blackmailing US over US Dollars sales.
And also many of you have read the thread about US anti-ballistic missiles on Soviet borders in Poland and the Czech Republic.
The neo-con are warmongers, they have to be stopped and only America can do that from with in.
This world is not a such bad place to live!

It is a call for peace and stability…every one will loose in any war scenario.

Good luck America, good luck to the world.

Kacou

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

US anti-ballistic missiles

These are defensive not offensive and since Russia did offer a joint location in Russian territory (which was turned down I believe), there will be a negoiation that will make both the US and Russia happy.....maybe not the Poles or Checs....

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2

US anti-ballistic missiles

These are defensive not offensive and since Russia did offer a joint location in Russian territory (which was turned down I believe), there will be a negoiation that will make both the US and Russia happy.....maybe not the Poles or Checs....

The Neo-con will build them in Poland and Czech Republic

this is the lateste I think on the issue of US anti-ballistic missiles.
the link is bellow:
news.monstersandcritics.com...

Kacou

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good God... I pray these people go away soon. I am conservative, well somewhat, but Jesus!! What has Bush gotten himself into? Better question. What has he gotten America into?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

join