It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney urging military strikes on Iran + B2 bombers deployed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
we will be in iran. no doubt about it. just take a look at the people pulling the strings.
there are many "think tanks" or lobby groups assocated with our current wars and future wars. here are a few:
Iran Policy Committee

The Iran Policy Committee (IPC), formed in January 2005, is a pressure group meant to influence US government policy towards Iran. IPC is made up of former White House, State Department, Pentagon and CIA officials. Several of the principals are affiliated to AIPAC and its related think tanks.

www.sourcewatch.org...

some members include:
Bill cowan, www.sourcewatch.org...
A CEO of an anti-terrorism company WVC3 www.sourcewatch.org...
and he is associated with the Lincoln Group, an intelligence company that was accused of planting fake news in iraq.www.commondreams.org...

Neil C. Livingstone:

is Chief Executive Officer for [Global International]], a division of Global Options Group, which is described as "an emergency management consultancy covering everything from natural disaster preparedness to antiterrorist measures."

Clare M. Lopez

is Senior intelligence analyst at Hawkeye Systems
www.sourcewatch.org...
and is also a member of the Middle East Institute who get corporate funding from the likes of

Chevron Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Raytheon, Saudi Aramco Shell,General Dynamics Corporation, Hunt Oil Company,Lockheed Martin,Halliburton Marathon Oil Company Northrop Grumman
(find out of any of these companies are profiting from war in the middle east. Hint: yes almost all of them)

Thomas McInerney:

is director of NetStar Systems, and a Fox News pundit. He advocates military-led regime change in Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea and Syria,NetStar Systems is a supplier of secure intranet and knowledge base systems to the Defense and Intelligence sectors.

www.sourcewatch.org...
he is also a member of AIPAC and WINEP

General Paul E. Vallely

is a Fox News military pundit and the Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy in Washington, DC
he is also a member of Bendor Associates,

a public relations firm that promotes conservative writers and speakers dealing with U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.

Bendor was caught red handed planting fake news about Iran..

The piece claimed that Iran's government had passed a law requiring Jewish residents to wear a yellow insignia -- reminiscent of the policies of Germany's Nazi regime. The story was quickly debunked and the National Post apologized. Eleana Benador admitted that her PR firm had planted the piece.
www.thenation.com...

See whats going on? these "groups" are lobbying for war (which will earn profit for thier companies) and are full of disinfo or propaganda experts (who come on fox news)who will get their way. And im sorry to announce that alot of them are associated with pro-israel lobby groups. Groups like AIPAC,JINSA, AEI all seem very suspect to me and it seems they are trying to pull the same deal with iran as they did with iraq, with a few new twists to show they are thinking.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Just in time for the economy if you ask me.

It would come as no surprised to me if the Fed liquidity pump fails to restore market confidence, the bombing will begin on Iran.

Russia resumes nuke bomber sorties CNN - Aug 9, 2007
Massive military exercise under way off Guam Honolulu Advertise - Aug 7, 2007

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I always thought there has been strategic fighters/bombers at Guam, but right now having those fighters and capability are the only thing short of when we had missiles in Europe that sort of keep Russia in check and whoever else might want some.

I have been saying to a lot of my associate's that the Iran attack is being set up and will happen any day now, I would honestly like to know what the many thousands of our troops are really doing in Iraq, i don't think they are all chasing insurgents, I would put my money on a certain number of them in the region training and preparing for all out war with Iran also this is probably why the military draft chatter is becoming a little louder.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We have always had strategic bombers in Guam. Some folks get snippets of news sources and take it to be the gospel. We will not be hitting Iran anytime soon. Plus we have no carriers in the gulf at the present.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We have three carrier groups in the Persian gulf.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Actually by now they may have drawn down to 1 CBG already. The plan was by end of summer to have only one left. Enterprise just deployed so she'll stay there, Nimitz is going to redeploy to another area of operations, and Stennis would go home. Stennis was always slated to go home by the end of summer, and Nimitz was always planned to redeploy around the time Enterprise arrived, with little or no overlap between the two groups being in the area.

[edit on 8/12/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
It could be just maneuvers but I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinas threatening to collapse our already weakened dollar thru the the multi trillion Debt bomb they hold over our head. this could be the counterweight to threaten or destroy their multibillion investments in Iran and the general area as well as the Russians investments also. A collapse here could precipitate disorder and thus those Executive continuity decrees of Bush would kick in. Valient Shield may be our last card or bluff, either way this is not looking good.

SyS

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

That is interesting, but in what order will those events unfold?
Lets say the US attacks Iran to secure the dollar, their oil supplies, and ok because of Irans nuclear program. China will surely wait with their monetary bomb, maybe untill a US attack[the Olympics whatever]then the dollar will fall, and stock markets collapse when the US are doing their bombing campaign, and not to mention the blockade of the Persian Gulf unfolding..
So i wonder how Halliburton and co. can really have advantage with this?
Maybe after the Chinese really pull the plug and a real economic war begins[in which China will get a hit as well].
The ongoing attack on Iran will stop all exports of oil and gas to China[since Iran is CHina's main oil supplier]and this will also cripple the Chinese economy[hard], maybe not as much as the American economy already is at that time but enough to stop them from becoming the next rulling superpower..

btw, nobody is mentioning Diego Garcia? a much better/closer location to deploy the B2's then Guam, isnt it?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Please see post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Im pretty sure a revolt will break out and the U.S government will be shattered. As soon as they start drafting college kids in Universitys you know everyone will rush into the White House trying to pull the plug. Lol. Peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We dont have 3 carriers in the gulf anymore, they have moved to Guam for the exercise Valiant Shield. Just last week some Arab leaders in the gulf were upset as Cheney promised we would "keep a presence there" and now all 3 carriers have left for training.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I wonder what happens to people like him in hell?

I think he'll have to listen to Bush try and pronounce every word in the English dictionary.

The horror....
The horror....

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
That would be another form of hell!

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I recieved a call early one morning, pack all and run was my notice. When I arrived, our gear was checked, chem. gear was issued and I recieved my side arm. I filled out my power of attorney, got my shots, and climbed aboard a C141 and flew 21 hrs to our base, we offloaded suited up in our chem gear,and stowed our personal gear. We droped all outboard fuel tanks, made all munitions hot, and waited 31 hrs only to stand down pack up and fly home, this happened twice in my 4 years of service. What is happening now is nothing new, it is pratice, it is a test, a sharpening of the sword.

Cheney is a good man, he has worked to protect this nation for many years. He deserves the respect of every american.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by fatkenny]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatkenny
Cheney is a good man

Yeah, when you compare him to Ted Bundy, and even then I'm not so sure.

Fatkenny, I respect your opinion as a soldier, but I still shake my head in confounded amazement.

Edit: I think you'd change your mind once you went hunting with him.

Peace

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I actually tried to get my friend to bet me $50,000 that we'd be in war with Iran within this year. Too bad he didn't accept.

I have actually been predicting war with Iran since Iraq just because of shady intelligence that has leaked through. It will happen, and Iraq showed us that we don't need any proof of anything to invade a country. I just believe it will spark WW3 since we are close already.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
That's fine what you think, that's one of the things I like about being American, we can have our own opinion and not have to worry about having our heads removed for it. The day will come when a lot of people will realize how much effort and time in their life they have wasted hating. I say look for yourself, what is the montra here...the truth is out there. P.S. I would go hunting with The Vice President Cheney any day.
If you want something to fear.....fear Hillary!

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
fatkenny wrote,

Cheney is a good man, he has worked to protect this nation for many years. He deserves the respect of every american.

Actually cheney does not deserve any respect for attempting to dismantle the constitution, put good soldiers lives in danger needlessly, etc..

Soldiers like yourself protect this nation and deserve respect and admiration from ALL americans. Soldiers like yourself stand at the wall so we may know peace.
Again, you give your lives to protect us. That sacrifice deserves recognition and admiration.

Cheney has helped send good men and women to their deaths needlessly. That deserves our contempt.

I consider US soldiers hero's of the highest order and their lives are NOT expendable.

Starting a pointless war with iran would simply send more good people to their deaths without necessity or reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sure, thanks....If I remember there was a lot of people who voted, twice in fact to go into war. I don't like war, I hate it, a shiver goes down my spine when I hear people say nuke em, kill them all. I have stood on the line, i have looked war in the eye. It is not pretty. Congress can stop this today if they wanted to, just defund it...but they won't. So when you talk about who is sending Americas best to die, you must consider more than just Cheney.

When the bad guys are banging on your door, who do you want standing beside you? Mertha? Cheney? I would take Cheney anyday, that's my opion. Thank you

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
he is crazy he wants to attack with no hard evidence for god sake we dont even no if they are making a nuke oh yea because america says we should follow them how many times do we want to make a mistake iraq was 1 is iran next?

b2s deployed hmmm massive naval build up im worrying what i feared is round the corner

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmm...our carriers arent even in the gulf right now (read a few posts up) so where is this massive naval bombardment going to come from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join