It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind reading technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hey every one, i work on a photo lab so i get bored and i was thinking.....

Im sure i heard some where that the brain works at 8 Ghz whne its awake and 3Ghz when were asleep (numbers just made up for example).
I was thinking, couldnt we make a guy angry, another sad, another happy and so on and see what reading we get from the brain, if it sends out 7Ghz when happy and so on, then we can tell when some one is upset and needs us.

Its just a thoery that i thoguth of when i got bored, so go easy on me lol

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain I came across a recent article that discussed something to that effect: the scenario described involved lab mice. If I recall correctly, they were wired to some sort of device and trained to activate a button after an initial shock was delivered to varying parts of their brain. I believe it was observed that of course, there was more button-pushing when the stimulated part of the brain was a "pleasure zone".

I'll do some more research: I am pretty sure though that it is possible to stimulate certain responses in individuals by stimulating certain parts of their brain. Again, don't take my word for it: I'll be sure to post a link here as soon as I can.

new topics

join