It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologies for absence....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi all-
My apologies for my non-presence these past few months, as I've been opening a new business and it's been hard work and late, late hours (I've just now gotten home after a 16 hour work day). Things are running smoothly at this point and I've gotten a beat going in the heart of this thing...so that I can now resume work on UFO stuff again. If ya wanna check out the workplace, I'm at Thunder Eagle Guitars

I had a sighting a few weeks ago which I got some photos of. I'm not sure what it was at this point, as the pics are still being examined by David Biedny (I wont do analysis on my own photos). As soon as he's done (and not anytime soon), I'll have them for you to see here if they are worth anything.

Anyway, good to be back. On the the backlog of questions and posts.
~Jeff

[edit on 10-8-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have just one quick question. Have you found any pictures that you think qualify as "unknowns" from the many that have come to ATS over the years?

And if so, would you be interested in posting them with a link to the thread, even if it is an old thread?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi there-
Sure, I've actually been asked that before, and I'll continue to compile some in this thread:
Unknowns

Keep an eye on that, and I'll continue to grow the list.

Thanx,
~Jeff

EDIT: sorry for all the edits tonight...I'm friggin exhusted.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
WOO HOO!!! Welcome back, jr!

I gotta tell ya, though. Quite a number of us have been eagerly awaiting your and Dave's analysis of the photo sent to you by Springer from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Can you give us eager beavers a rough time estimate on when you can chime in with your take on it? I know you're busy, and all.

And congrats on the guitar shop! Very cool.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
I gotta tell ya, though. Quite a number of us have been eagerly awaiting your and Dave's analysis of the photo sent to you by Springer from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Can you give us eager beavers a rough time estimate on when you can chime in with your take on it? I know you're busy, and all.

And congrats on the guitar shop! Very cool.

Thanx man.

I cant speak for Dave, but for my stance (and probably not a popular one) it's a radio controlled B2 model. This was my email to Spinger:

"One, look at the photo. The "craft is clear, as is the tree adjacent to it. Now look at the foreground tree on the left side. That thing is small, and it's between those 2 trees in distance. I'm talking small like an "Air Hogs" B2 model. There is little to zero atmospheric haze, and therefore no significant distance.

Point of the story, small and close. I'd call it a hoax using small rc B2 model."

It's really pretty simple due to lack of distance haze, whatever it is, it's close and small. It could be a misidentification rather then a direct hoax by the shooter...if he saw this and shot it, he's not doing anything wrong. However if a friend was flying it from a little distance...you get the idea.

Past that, it's not the greatest quality and thats about all I get from it - the atmospheric lacking parts being it's death-knell.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I took several pictures of the full eclipse of the moon while vacationing in Fenton, Michigan this past summer. While archiving the files today I noticed one (Img_1613) that has some interesting pixels above the moon. This does not appear on any of the other pictures (available for your review- Img_1612 posted). Any idea what the pixels/streak might represent? This is the link to the original file.

www.flickr.com...@N06/2095844471/

Thanks.

My Flickr username is itsaufo.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AFRLPT

The light lines connecting the "dots" of liught are from the camera moving, which is evident by the moon's blur and it's direction in comparison to the lights. More then likely a star, or distant airplane (just due to colors alone)

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Super. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for being back !!!

You are the master in UFO related topics and analysis.

Good luck with your new business !

Iron Maiden Rules !

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey Jeff!! We for the most part understand that sometimes life calls and you must be there to answer the call!
You have done alot of work over the past here on ATS.. And you and I have never really gotten the chance to get to know one another on a level where I know most all the top people here on ATS..
But any Ironmaiden fan is a friend of mine!!
Great avatar! And you have done alot of great work here in the past on ATS..
So if you need to take some time away from here.. Those of us who work everyday to put food on the table, and to keep our lives in order truely do understand!! So keep on doing what you do.. And we will welcome you back anytime you have the chance to stop in and say hello, or go over some more photos and content here on ATS..

Again thanks for all the work you have put forth in your many years here on ATS..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Welcome back brother star

new topics

top topics

join