It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF?!? Syntetic Pleasure???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was seeking for the website of voodoo computers, cuz someone asked about good computer, and I encoutered this...

www.voodoomachine.com...

WTF is this?!?!?!

Are you ready to experience the future of digital pleasure? Simply attach the clips to your earlobes, turn on, and trip-out! Experience feelings of inebriation, psychedelic visuals, extreme relaxation, floating sensations, intense endorphin releases, all culminating in a relaxed yet alert euphoric state. It's a completely electronic drug-like experience and it's entirely safe, legal, and beneficial in so many ways!

So is this where technology is really going??? I'm really curious what kind of feeling it provide, they say it's like electronic-exctasy.

What are your thoughts/opinion?

Can a machine like that really reproduce the same effect that some drugs have on our brain?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Very strange!

that is what I think. lol

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Website for Voodoo PC's is this one:

Vodoo Gaming PC's

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Man, I'm sooooo addicted to the computer as it is.....as are many people. If this is true, then we might as well kiss this country good-bye cause too many people will be tripping out in front of the comp instead of going to work and crap. I think I'd still rather :w:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think someone at ATS needs to try this out.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD
I think someone at ATS needs to try this out.

I agree lol... Who wants to be a cobaye? I don't have that much money to spend on something I'm not sure about.

Please people. If you don't do it for your self, do it for us ! Or for science!

lol...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And all this time I thought voodoo was the company that made 3dfx cards. So games can run in open GL with Tripple Buffering. And that kind of (c) used to excite me, back in the day when I got my first 3dfx card. The reason behind me getting it was to play FIFA 99 and World Cup 98... Those were the days.... :w:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Heh, if someone else will pay for it, I'll try it out... LOL

top topics

join