It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians came from mars and brought pyramids to earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the first clip is why people belive ailens built the pyramids

www.youtube.com...
this link is showing why it is impossible for humans to build the pyramids

i think the face on mars looks like this

below is a pic of the face on mars

it occurred to me when i saw this clip about the pyramids and imideatly thought about a mummy then the showed the face and it jumped out at me

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Brendanx]

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Brendanx]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah, not enough patience to watch the video but I think it's certainly plausible. Or, in the alternative, the Egyptians are copycats of a more advanced race!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brendanx

That's the more recent (and clearer) image of the face. Doesn't look much like King Tut, I think.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I still think the "face" looks "facey", albeit eroded.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi Brendon.

First , welcome to ATS. You may have noticed that this site is a bit different from the other forums out there. The mods and most members strive to keep the quality of posts up, unlike many many other forums.

While I want you to stay here and keep posting, I also feel the need to point a few things out. Please don't take my comments as an attack, but as a "helpful hand".

1. Use the search function. It truly is your friend. It does not bite your finger off if you click on it.

2. When starting a thread, A simple link to a video and thats all is not enough. In the future please include a description of the video. Since this is a DISCUSSION forum, please include your thoughts on it.

3. This is the second thread of yours where the first post i filled with screens and screens of empty blank space. While this may be amusing to you, it severely disrupts the "flow" and readability of your threads. There really is no reason at all for it other that to annoy people.
-----EDIT------ you already fixed it, thanks------------EDIT----------

That being said, thanks for the link. While I don't agree with everything presented, it make some interesting points and raises some hard questions.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw

That's the more recent (and clearer) image of the face. Doesn't look much like King Tut, I think.

of course after however many millions or billions of years it might get some ware and tear that is why it can only be seen when the sun is at a certain angle

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw

of course after however many millions or billions of years it might get some ware and tear that is why it can only be seen when the sun is at a certain angle

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Yeah, not enough patience to watch the video but I think it's certainly plausible. Or, in the alternative, the Egyptians are copycats of a more advanced race!

Are you saying that the egyptians saw the pyramids on mars but they would need telescopes. or the aliens came to earth and showed them how to do this.

Because the myans also built pyramids and they were on the other side of the world and they did not have ships to go over there back then

So either way they would have technology we didn't know they did telescopes or ships.

i am not asserting you said this i am asking what you are saying

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, Brendanx, considering that virtually every civilization has a myth of divine origin, I think beings visiting Earth and guiding our civilization is a likely scenario.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I never noticed it before, even though having looked at the higher res shots before, it looks like the right side of the face 'caved in'. Maybe it was designed, and there was internal structure (we cut through mountains/rock for highway tunnels, subways, etc.), even most countries today have secret facilities in or below mountains. If the support structure failed and the excavation was large enough, it may collapse.

It has been said, the latter photos were taken in such a way to show intention of debunking it ... which would give them plenty of time and photos to sift through. If there are orbiters taking constant pictures ... then why so few debunking ones, if they really want to disprove it. It is possible that there are only a couple photos that can hold up the claim that it is just coincidence opposed to the massive amount of photos that show a striking resemblance ... how about the 'pyramids' nearby ... they also tried to debunk that ... but our pyramids may look similar in the future, especially if climate changes and they get half buried in sand.

I think we find, ancient cultures had a lot of advanced technology, some of it we don't get on the front page. Who is really to say they didn't have powerful telescopes? We find new stuff all the time that we had no idea of ... like geared devices predating previous ideas of it by a long shot.

Most of today's population live on the coast, if that was the same in the past, most of the people and technology would have been wiped out when N.A. glaciers melted away ... most of the stuff would be covered by sand and debris on the sea floor. It is a honest possibility, doesn't mean it happened, but it cannot be disproven or ruled out, for now.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Or its just an optical illusion which is caused by the Sun being in a certain position. As far as I'm concerned the Face on Mars is nothing but a case of people looking at clouds and attributing familiar shapes to something which is a random formation.

new topics

top topics

join