It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Storm

You know, Shadow Storm, that's what makes life so interesting. You sometimes get to cross paths with people who share different values and beliefs than yours.
What bothers you about people thinking these are real? People all around the world believe things they can't prove or explain and a lot react like you because they are threatened by the opinions of others
.Wether they believe they saw the face of the virgin Mary in a pancake or that there are ufo in haiti right now, what about that is upsetting to you? People believe because they want to believe
And I don't need to ridicule the ufo scene, it's taking care of that on its own.
If you're looking for proofs on youtube, I sympathize with your anger.
The means to manipulate image have never been so sophisticated and accessible to the mainstream, proofs need to be sought elsewhere like in cropcircles analyses or the amazing databank of ummite letters.
you shouldn't, as a believer, feel persecuted. There are proofs everywhere, image is just not a trust-worthy medium.
Today's hoaxes are totally salutary in my opinion, as they train the eye to be more discriminating.
If your belief is strong, you dont fear. If you don't fear , you don't hate.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackedOut

Yes, you are correct, thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ummofriend

Que sera sera ..if the "real ones" arrive people like you will be receiving the good and bad ,the long and short ..you had a couple of million people in interest,some with almost a total "War Of The Worlds 2007" catch.

I have no REAL need to reply as people here already have had all the questions ,but one i can't find if you will answer ..Who is the Haitian man with the 10min and the edited 4min video on youtube who "claim" to have been a witness to the sighting (your hoax)? If this have been asked i apologize to all but i could not find the question.. **

[edit on 8/22/2007 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ummofriend, Sorry but I am kinda like the Columbo of the crowd.
You stated in a prior post that your are a "Frenchman" and yet I find your command of the English language and grammar quite exemplary.

Perhaps you are one of those gifted and talented people who excel in many things like sports, music and speak several languages.

So just one little request. Could you kindly translate these 4 simple French phrases into English for us. After all, you are a Frenchman, oui?

à 3 heures sonnantes

à moitié

garder la bouche close

garder qqch pour la bonne bouche

regards...kk

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
The reason that we believe ummofriend is in reality the same person as Barzolff814 is because Tuning Spork sent Barzolff814 a key word to post via his YouTube account. And he did, Correct?

Correct.

Was this a private e-mail or does it appear on YouTube comment page?

It was private, of course. It wouldn't have proved much if he'd repeated the code word from a page that anyone could see.

Not that I am doubting Tuning Spork who is a valued member of this forum, but I would like to insure why we are 100% certain we are not on another wild goose chase?

I went to YouTube and private messaged Barzolff814 the code word: "YES". Ummofriend then posted in this forum that the code word was "YES".

Of course, if Springer wants to do the same thing to confirm beyond a doubt for everyone, I promise I wont be too insulted.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

In fact graffitti was 10 years of my life! Well done!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

3 o'clock on the dot

halfway

keep one's mouth shut

keep something for one who'll apperciate it? literally it would be for the "good mouth" but i don't hear that expression often, sounds like an oldtimey thing

I hate sports but my girlfriend tells me I have an amazing singing voice and I am a fabulous breakdancer.
I love cigarettes and '___' and my bilingual girlfriend types for me and helps me out with the grammar (hi, everyone!)

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I don't know. A man with a vivid imagination no doubt.
Or maybe he's been sneaking into my house when I sleep to render additional footage from my computer.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It bothers me when people put faith and hope into things that are not real, and the person on the other end knows it, namely you. Yeah, the UFO subject does get alot of ridicule, but when people like you add to that it pushes the subject further down the crapper, what part of that don't you understand? It's plainly obvious that you're agenda was to pull the wool over peoples eyes and deceive people from the outset, if it wasn't then you would have stated from the start that it was not real. If you had a shread of decency or even felt abit of guilt in what you have done by giving people false hopes, you will go to you're YouTube page right now and put it capital letters in the description "THIS IS A HOAX." Or even take the video down. You won't do either because you are feeding off the attention it is getting, good or bad.

[edit on 22/8/07 by Shadow Storm]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ummofriend, would you mind taking a quick image of the model used for the craft? Wireframe would be preferred.

A nice touch on the recent "naughty grannies" video is the flickering of the lights as they turn on. I'd just like to see the model.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Actually, Jakzun7 (sp?) was one of the folks, who like myself, thought the video in the Haiti footage was real. How did he de-bunk this?

I guess I was wrong about jaksun, sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ummofriend
keep something for one who'll apperciate it? literally it would be for the "good mouth" but i don't hear that expression often, sounds like an oldtimey thing

I hate sports but my girlfriend tells me I have an amazing singing voice and I am a fabulous breakdancer.
I love cigarettes and '___' and my bilingual girlfriend types for me and helps me out with the grammar (hi, everyone!)

garder qqch pour la bonne bouche = to save the best for last

OK, this may perhaps be an older expression. But from the looks of above, we are dealing with a VERY young crowd.

Pretty close, but now we find that we are communicating through "his girlfriend".

Somebody help me out here, I have called a bluff.

Where are the great ATS minds? Help Mr. Wizard....................

regards....kk

[edit on 22-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, we have the hoaxer in the thread. Just like 1111 said (the man talks the talk but indeed walks the walk, I have to admit). How surprising...

So everybody is happy and getting some answers...

What will I remember from this long thread?

1. That this collective can bring down a hoax in a matter of days.

2. That I cannot distinguish CGI from real footage anymore.

3. That the Island of Haiti DOES NOT contain such watertower + palm tree + huts combination (4 hours on Google Earth).

4. That there are scumbags out there whose ego allows them to visit a thread , KNOWING that people are taking this seriously - More than one member admitted here that wife in not happy, and say NOTHING. Actually, more than nothing: Posting lies.
Such LIARS are situated very low in my respect hierarchy and it is good that there is an internet apart us and this liar.

I hope this group works as well together when the real one arrives. I salute you all - 1.

Best regards,

arit

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Storm

But what is real, Shadow Storm? Only the belief is real, the object is irrelevant.
You're talking about people who chose to believe in the face of overwhelming evidence. It's clear that they just want to believe and I don't think they are fools for it, no more than people who are convinced fake breast make them look more attractive. Who are we to say they are being made fools of?
Many have experienced this as what it is: entertainment, real entertainment without filter, and the few dissatisfied people are by far outweighed by those who were delighted.
You've obviously chosen a position of victimization and judgement on the events instead of reflection and awe at the phenomenon.
What kind of hope are you referring to? That they might come to save us.
If they do it will be as a last resort to save mankind.
They wouldn't infiltrate our social fabric for fear of destroying it.
If, in your quest for justice, you want people to know for sure it's a fake, just refer them to the LA TImes article and Fox News.
I'm not going to rob first time viewers of the pleasure of dicovery because a handful are indignant.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

getting help to communicate is bluffing?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's getting late here.
See you later.
Best,
Barz

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Okay.

So while it only takes 17 hours to build a virtual island, populate it with vegetation, build a 3D digital model of a UFO, texture the entire scene, animate the objects, set up the camera position/panning/focusing, render the scene, edit the resulting rendered animation into a short video clip with sound effects, and upload the whole thing to YouTube....

...it's going to take us two days to get a still image of the craft model from this guy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If you really do not know him i really feel for him as you say "vivid imagination" but does that not tell you how this affected certain people even it's just 5% of those who saw your vid ..some who don't have the curiosity & could be "aliens are here"i know it does sound stupid but there are people out there now who still believe..

Or so some ATS'ers who will also feel now you think of people in such a manner "vivid imaginations"..but yes he took it far too post a video claiming to have been a witness ,then no doubt if you say you don't know who he is.You did admit that it felt good being in control,godlike?

I know the French are really good on the "animation" side in movies..but you had some Hollywood people in a "Could this be" situation,people that know it takes money the shebang ..but then i do not know your personal position.

KK has a point on your girlfriend in helping you with translation..she helped you in the L.A Times interview i take it ,i need to go find that it will be a good read to see what you said and so think about the average ATS member.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Don't preach to me buddy about what is and is not real. Or compare you're hoax to other things. The fact of the matter is, you have enjoyed what you have done, and enjoyed the reactions from people who think it's real, thats what you set out to do, deceive people. I hope one day that people like you will be recognized for what you did, and for all the wrong reasons. Maybe people like you will have a REAL encounter one day, get it on tape or not, show and tell people that this time it was real, and they know who you are and laugh at you and walk the other way.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
3 minutes ago I received an e-mail reply from the author of the LA Times piece, David Sarno, in which he denies being either "ladave1969" or "barzolff814."

[edit on 22-8-2007 by BlackedOut]

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join