It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Know what? it's ok.

I don't need others to confirm what I myself have noticed. If noone else wants to look, I'll find another way to put my findings to good use.

You see, fake or not, I also look for what might be consistent with other videos or photos. I believe there is something to this orange plasma looking light source and I have no idea what it means. I do plan on finding out somehow. I have never seen it brought up other than by myself or mentioned anywhere but, it is a unique appearance that has only shown in few pictures.

If all we do is debunk(I understand the only way to tell for sure is debunk everything till you cannot) we will fool ourselves right out of finding the truth. Which is why we are all here. Most of us anyway. While we are debunking how it might be faked we must also see how it could be real.....

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
I have always thought the Haiti video was half CGI half video. The only one I ever claimed was fully CGI is the Dominican one...

So NOW you are saying the Haiti Video, the one with the Cloned Trees, Modeled Truck and Modeled Water Tower was half video, half CGI?

Then why did you defend all the crap about models and tress and provide samples? Just what part was real?

This goes to show a lot of people do not read what I type, or at all, so no wonder you people get all worked up.

Oh, but I do I read every word. I print them out and have made a shrine in your honor in my garage. You are right next to my Pee Wee Herman Kingdom. I was hoping you are still saving those toe-nail clippings for me. I worship you dude.

p.s. you will never catch me in conflict.

Never say never. Perhaps the problem exists between your chair and your keyboard.

regards...kk

[edit on 13-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WAZZIT32
Just because someone comes forward and says...look...I did this!!! Does that mean it's true? I mean by this...ok.....let's see....

[...]

It could be nothing but, I cannot be the only person to notice this!!!!

Did you read my post and everyone else's saying that we will be waiting for the proof that ItHasToEnd said he would be sending to Springer?

No one is jumping to conclusions here. ItHasToEnd did post a screenshot of an apparent message sent from the uploader of the Haiti video on Youtube to him. Can this screenshot be faked? Sure.

Again, no one is accepting what we're being told blindly. That's why Springer and other members members have requested for proof to be sent to ATS. Which, according to ItHasToEnd will occur no later than Friday.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Just to note: ItHasToEnd said that he filmed an empty sky, not palm trees. The palm trees are CGI, as evidenced by this overlay comparison:

Edit: And since, once again, the YouTube tags don't seem to want to work for me...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

mod edit: fixed video link
We Now Have YouTube and Google Video BBcode and ATS!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Can anyone translate this?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmmmm...the only people who actually benefit from this whole episode are E-onsoftware, makers of Vue 6. They couldn't buy publicity like this! They must be rubbing their hands right now....

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Can anyone translate this?

It's italian. They're just talking about the possibilities of what it might be, but they mention that it's probably just a hoax or part of a viral ad.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
'Never say never. Perhaps the problem exists between your chair and your keyboard.

regards...kk'

Honestly - I'm not here for the UFO's anymore....I just get WAY too many belly laughs watching you slice poor 'ol 11 11 to bits
You evil man you...

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Cheers danx. So it made the Italian news?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
'Did you read my post and everyone else's saying that we will be waiting for the proof that ItHasToEnd said he would be sending to Springer? '

Interesting that you assume ITHASTOEND is a man.....I get the feeling it's a woman personally...

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
11:11

I believe what you are saying last post and you know more than I do. But you are the CGI expert and I just called you out here... I've done it before here too with other experts.

....mm k

Lets get this 100% clear now.

Do you not see atmospheric haze/fog on the Demo image? Or the fact the Sun is more dim?

These are settings that can be changed to your liking, with this software. This has a major effect on the look of the tree, and the solidness of the branches, so I guarantee you this is your main concern's answer.

These light settings have a major effect on the Bump Map of the object.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, like I said earlyer, It is entirly possible for the computers that are running this demo to display the enviorment differently. One computer may be running on DirectX 9, and another may be running on DirectX 10. Both have MAJOR differences in lighting and shading.

But what is the real issue here? Both of the trees in the image above are a 100% match in size and shape. That is not the only palm tree to match either. So, multiple matching trees? I don't see what you are trying to get at.... The Dominican UFO is made with Vue 6, there for its a hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
So NOW you are saying the Haiti Video, the one with the Cloned Trees, Modeled Truck and Modeled Water Tower was half video, half CGI?

Then why did you defend all the crap about models and tress and provide samples? Just what part was real?

I was debating both videos at the same time, as well as others. Maybe YOU were confused at my exact position on this topic because of that. I stand by my claims, I believe the Haiti UFO is part video and part CGI. They probably added some tree's and the tower and truck to hide a real destination? Maybe having a 2007 Ford truck in Haiti wasn't a great idea, so they covered it up with a cartoon truck? When I said this UFO reminds me of "Isaac" thats because "Isaac" also used real photos mixed with CGI, hence the reason I said that in my very first post.

The fact that CGI can be used with any media type is where I start from on all questionable data.

Oh, but I do I read every word. I print them out and have made a shrine in your honor in my garage. You are right next to my Pee Wee Herman Kingdom. I was hoping you are still saving those toe-nail clippings for me. I worship you dude.

You would worship something you have no clue about, its in your dna.

p.s. you will never catch me in conflict.

Never say never. Perhaps the problem exists between your chair and your keyboard.

Never.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Its a hoax.
They dont make any noise at all, thats whats eerie about them, you dont even hear the air being displaced, one came right over the top of my head (a black triangle that is) very close and I didnt hear a thing

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Very cool video,And very convincing for those who are easily Manipulated. If this was Indeed a Computer generated video (Which it probably was) Then they did a pretty good job. If it wasnt (lol) ... It still wouldnt shock me,And i still wouldnt wholly believe it to be ''Extraterrestrials'' Even if i saw it with my own eyes. Why?? Because the Government probably has Aircraft out there that would Amaze you,And anything can be decorated. Who knows

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well Beefcake has been served. So i guess its a hoax and i know watch the orgy of happiness in everyone that they were right and it was a hoax.

I am sad its a hoax and i will still look at all evidence as innocent until proven guilty because the day we become cold to everything without getting all the facts is the day the coverup has worked. That being said after seeing all the facts i think this is fake also but ufos are real.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Well Beefcake has been served. So i guess its a hoax and i know watch the orgy of happiness in everyone that they were right and it was a hoax.

I am sad its a hoax and i will still look at all evidence as innocent until proven guilty because the day we become cold to everything without getting all the facts is the day the coverup has worked. That being said after seeing all the facts i think this is fake also but ufos are real.

LOL, you are right, UFO's ARE REAL. There are ton's of flying objects that you people would never be able to identify.

Aliens exist too, you can prove that with facts from ancient egypt.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've been fascinated by this video since I first saw it over the weekend. I have to say that I am unimpressed by the person claiming to be part of the hoax. I'm not sure why he is being taken so seriously without real evidence. The real evidence that would sell me is the original "background" plate that the CGI elements were put into (in other words, the famous shots or shots without any UFOs).

Now, I'm not saying that these videos are real or proof positive of anything. But I will say that they have not been debunked to the point that people think they have. Here's a few reasons why I say that.

1. For a living I produce and direct movies for the sci-fi channel and the DTV markets. Almost all of the films I do involve some CGI and over time I've become familiar with the programs myself and the artists who use them. CGI guys are very particular and very knowledgeable. Each piece of software has a specific purpose. The guy (or girl) claiming to be part of this didn't say what I would expect. I would expect him to say something more like this "The ships were modeled and rendered in Lightwave, then comped into a live action plate with shake. We used Vue to add in a few more trees rather than rotoscope around real trees. We tracked the source footage in Boujou to then comp in the trees and UFOs." See what I mean?

2. Living in Hollywood I see palm trees everyday. Looking out my window right now, Sunset Blvd. is lined with them. I could easily take a still photo then compare them to the Vue demo or even cut and paste them to make them look cloned. They look that similar in real life, let alone low res screen grabs from a low res youtube video.

3. Lastly, if I were to direct this shot there would be no need for CGI trees or fake sun etc. Unless it's a test for a specific piece of software, I think the shot could be done by simply adding in the 3D models to an existing handheld shot. The camera movement and focus whiffs are too dirty and realistic to be generated 100% in a CGI environment. CGI camera moves have a certain look to them, even when they are trying to mimic handheld shots. Watch the fake handheld stuff in the Vue demo, or watch any episode of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

If anything, I think the portion of the video where the ship flies over the palm tree is the one element that may give it away. It's a great place for a "cut point" to merge two separate shots together.

Wow, though, fascinating stuff to watch a conspiracy unfold right before our eyes. This should all be in a movie....

Leigh Scott
www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh Scott
2. Living in Hollywood I see palm trees everyday. Looking out my window right now, Sunset Blvd. is lined with them. I could easily take a still photo then compare them to the Vue demo or even cut and paste them to make them look cloned. They look that similar in real life, let alone low res screen grabs from a low res youtube video.

I would, really, really, really, like to see you do that some day. Seriously, lets see some of your examples. I want you too take a picture of a tree outside of your house, and find a 100% match on Vue 6 or ANYWHERE in the Google image directory.

In fact, if you can match 11 entire spots with your tree, like this image does:

...I will give you the biggest cookie in the world. Seriously, the biggest cookie, in the world.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh Scott
I would expect him to say something more like this "The ships were modeled and rendered in Lightwave, then comped into a live action plate with shake. We used Vue to add in a few more trees rather than rotoscope around real trees. We tracked the source footage in Boujou to then comp in the trees and UFOs." See what I mean?

So, you think ItHasToStop, our new anti-hoax member, may be a hoaxer? You make a compelling case. That'd be a fascinating development. ItHasToStop did say that s/he was not involved in the production of the video except for taking the sky shots.

Hmmm....

We'll know by Friday. Maybe.

Edit to add: And believe me, Leigh, ItHasToStop is being taken as seriously as s/he warrants. That's why Springer has invited him/her to show the goods.

P.S. Just read yer imdb entry.

Welcome to ATS, Mrs. Scott. Hope you decide to stick around.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
That being said after seeing all the facts i think this is fake also but ufos are real.

That was never at stake. I don't remember anyone here saying that UFOs aren't real. Even the people that right from the start said the video was fake. I sure didn't say it, on the contrary.

I think some people mix things. I'm not sure if it's because you have a need to believe so much and get emotional, but just because someone says or proves that one video or one picture isn't real doesn't mean UFOs are a fantasy. There's a ton of (credible) evidence pointing to the exact opposite.

Sometimes you just have to let it go and conform yourself that certain video/picture/story/etc simply isn't real, no matter how much you know that UFOs are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join