It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by the animator

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd

Originally posted by the animator
is the paris ufo & or the wtc ufo connected to your group in any way cause i thought the paris ufo was pretty good but not as good as the haiti ufo.

This is, or was, the only project I was involved with that used UFOs as a theme.

ah ok i thought they may be linked, check out the paris ufo how does it compare with yours ?

www.youtube.com...

That is actually pretty good I have to say, never seen that before. And no, I don't know who the uploader is!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
ItMustEnd himself has claimed that multiple members of the group knew the video would reach ATS "instantly". Also, a member of the group is here right now giving us the info. So that only means one thing....

...when I said "the hoaxer is in this thread", I wasn't wrong.

What are you talking about?

When you said the hoaxer was in this thread you were talking about Jakzun37. You didn't even believe ItHasToEnd when he first came out!

So.. now he was the hoaxer you were talking about and you were right. Ok...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
...I trashed the CGI rendered palms as having smooth trunks and leaves that do not pass light. Take a lookey at the pickie again and see if I have a point. Anybody else here agree with me?

I agree....

Plus now we are hearing there was "filming" involved. Guess we will have to wait until Friday. But yeah, I am with ya dude.

regards...kk

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Barzollf814 (UFO Haiti) and Ladave1969 (UFO Dominican Republic) are the same guy?

Ladave last login was 2 days ago and Barzollf 1 hour ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

home.comcast.net...

Sorry 11:11 (how did you come up with this name btw?), you did not read my post where I trashed the CGI rendered palms as having smooth trunks and leaves that do not pass light. Take a lookey at the pickie again and see if I have a point.

Anybody else here agree with me?

denytheystatusquo, I see what you are talking about, but this is not a good conclusion.

You see, the "Dominican" video is proven hoax because it uses "Vue 6", with perfectly identical trees. Thats what the picture shows.

The lighting difference's and the "smoothness" all depend on the computer running the software, and their settings. It appears the sun in the Vue 6 photo is set to be more dim, more like a warm sunset. While the Dominican video is more of a broad daylight.

The strength of the lighting plays a MAJOR effect on something we call "bump maps", which control the "smoothness".

en.wikipedia.org...

The only difference in the image in the link above, is the lighting, and maybe the computer that is rendering it.

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Plus now we are hearing there was "filming" involved. Guess we will have to wait until Friday. But yeah, I am with ya dude.

regards...kk

Don't get the Dominican UFO and this Haiti UFO mixed. The way I see it, is the Dominican is 100% CGI, while the Haiti one is half video half CGI.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
By the way, if the puzzle is right, our friend ItHasTo End is actually Ladave1969 who uploaded the DR video. Nothing else fits. Am I right?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Don't get the Dominican UFO and this Haiti UFO mixed. The way I see it, is the Dominican is 100% CGI, while the Haiti one is half video half CGI.

Whaaaaaaaaaat. You NEVER admitted that either video was anything BUT CGI.

Is it me? Can't wait to hear ya back peddle out of this one. Half and Half, like in my coffee? I was at least willing to meet you half way on this.

"Stepped on a pop top, blew out my FLIP FLOP."

regards...kk

[edit on 13-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I must go now, but this wont be the last you hear from me, Friday remember, or even earlier if I can get my hands on certain material. I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of everyone who was involved with the creation of these videos to say sorry, as I know most, if not all, will never do this. As I stated early on, I was never in it to fool anybody into believing this was real. If I had known from the outset this was going to be the case, I would have never had agreed to it. You may say that I could have thrown in the towel early on but up until afew days prior to it being uploaded to YouTube I had no idea this was going to happen, the only clue I got was when the project was almost finished and I heard the words "Ya know, we could pull off one of the biggest UFO hoaxes of all time with this," which I mentioned in an early post. I also want to take this oppertunity to tell you all that I DO believe in extraterrestrial life and I HAVE seen real UFOs, what I don't believe in is people who hoax this sort of thing to fool members of the public with.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Where and how have you seen UFO's?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Whaaaaaaaaaat. You NEVER admitted that either video was anything BUT CGI.

Is it me? Can't wait to hear ya back peddle out of this one. Half and Half, like in my coffee? I was at least willing to agree to that.

Not to long ago I showed Springer my very first post on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice I say "he super imposes the UFO onto the video"??

I have always thought the Haiti video was half CGI half video. The only one I ever claimed was fully CGI is the Dominican one...

This goes to show a lot of people do not read what I type, or at all, so no wonder you people get all worked up. I'm here with full knowledge of the entire thread, and you people are just skimming.

p.s. you will never catch me in conflict.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Guys,

The man is here willing to answer questions and you keep bickering one another

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok,

Just because someone comes forward and says...look...I did this!!! Does that mean it's true? I mean by this...ok.....let's see....

My fathers second cousin's fathers' roomate killed JFK from the grassy noll.
There!!! Mystery solved!!

Hellooooooo? Anyone at all check out what i'm taliking about with the comparrison???? This is rediculous.......

It could be nothing but, I cannot be the only person to notice this!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
'Whaaaaaaaaaat. You NEVER admitted that either video was anything BUT CGI.

Is it me? Can't wait to hear ya back peddle out of this one. Half and Half, like in my coffee? I was at least willing to meet you half way on this.

"Stepped on a pop top, blew out my FLIP FLOP."

regards...kk'

It just keeps getting better by the minute

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ItHasToEnd left the building

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's really interesting that many of you in this thread have spent all day trying to debunk this footage, almost as if it were your job to do so.

One question: Why would anyone waste their time trying to create a video of fake footage? What purpose does it serve aside from confusing people?
Nobody in their right mind would waste their time creating fake cgi beamships and anti gravity devices. This footage is as real as it gets. I always get a kick out of watching everyone clamour to these threads and try to debunk them as fake. Nice try people, but whomever you work for, or what ever your job title is, some people can see right through it. This includes ATS Admin.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
'I also want to take this oppertunity to tell you all that I DO believe in extraterrestrial life and I HAVE seen real UFOs, what I don't believe in is people who hoax this sort of thing to fool members of the public with.'

Good on ya! We wait to see the evidence then....

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
11:11

I believe what you are saying last post and you know more than I do. But you are the CGI expert and I just called you out here... I've done it before here too with other experts.

If I can see these things with my unprofessional eyes than how much attention to detail are you paying this subject? Don't let your desires get in the way of your judgement either man.

Anyways, we all slip up, what is important is the truth and nobody knows what it is yet. At least we have a filmed background here with potentially CGI superimposed but I even doubt that. I think what we are seeing is real but are they ufo's? The last few seconds of footage in the first film is what convinces me that it is likely real. No models can make that kind of maneouver and the work is way too good quality for amateurs to do. But I can allow that I am wrong on this. We could have a studio doing this kind of work but for what reason?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Cool thanks. It was really well done, shame there was a few details overlooked or we might never have sussed it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just to be fair following my previous post on page 51 Whitley Streiber has now denounced this as a hoax thereby regaining some credibility

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Just to be fair following my previous post on page 51 Whitley Streiber has now denounced this as a hoax thereby regaining some credibility

He obviously reads ATS then
heh It's just too bad he's got the DR and Haiti videos confused though...

J.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by jimbo999]

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join