It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hi All,

Amazing footage. My remarks to the "collective":

1. To those questioning why was the camera pointed in that direction before the event: Idea - In the D.R video, there are three "ships" passing, when the "star shaped" one was last. Maybe the woman-filmer happened to see a similar formation, and she managed to get the camera ready only to film the last in line?

2. These craft do not pull Gs that could harm human beings. I say it might be "ours".

3. Does not look CGI to me.

4. The dogs barking remark was excellent.

Best regards,

arit

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
looks too good to be true to me...id have to say if it was me filming that, i wouldnt have stayed around too long while that thing was flying right over my head...

Well at the very start of the video you hear the filmer making a gasping sound! I'm not sure what to make of this, it rings of CGI since the crafts have a very human-feel design to them. If these tapes are true, it will definately be the first truly amazing footage of UFOs ever filmed. I really think they are fake, though. The constant movement of the trees looks fake to me. Excellent job to the CGIer!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

Originally posted by earth2
I just wish there was someway of figuring out if it was CGI or not.
[edit on 9-8-2007 by earth2]

We have 2 people on ATS who are not only experts, but pioneers in the field.

David Biedny is a leading digital effects and multimedia designer. Hiswriting, multimedia and special effects work have enjoyed global exposure.Working at Industrial Light and Magic, he produced digital effects for moviesincluding Terminator 2, The Rocketeer, Memoirs of andInvisible Man and Hook. Biedny was formerly president of IncredibleInteractivity, which created multimedia projects and products for companiessuch as General Motors, Knoll International, American Express, the AmericanInternational Group and AT&T. Biedny was founding editor of MacUserand Macintosh Today, is currently a Contributing Editor forMacUser, New Media, The Macromedia User Journal, andMorph's Outpost on the Digital Frontier, and has written forMacWorld, MacWeek, and Computer Graphics World, amongothers. He coauthored (with Bert Monroy) The Official Adobe PhotoshopHandbook

www.google.co.uk...

David is a member, here on ATS, why not ask him?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by timb3r]

seems like the best idea, anyone know his username?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sataurë
I know from experience that making this in CGI would be very difficult. Modeling the craft and rendering it out to a file with an alpha channel is the easy part.

Its putting it into a composite video that is nearly impossible. Usually you'd have to have a green-screen (with other expensive chorma-keying equipment) to film a foreground (the people and trees), then render the mid-ground elements (in this case the UFO's) and finally film the background and then compile all three together into a final cut.

This video, however, looks as though the foreground (trees and such) and background (the buildings and buildings and landscape) are filmed all as one. Thus, dubbing in a UFO to not only go behind the trees, but also be clipped (be obscured) by the separate strands of the palm fronds, AND light blooming between the fronds from the UFO, would be nearly impossible to accomplish without some extreme time and very expensive equipment and software. This is not even taking into account camera tracking, lighting, and focus/zoom compensations that must be dealt with in CGI, which takes literally forever to complete with such an unsteady camera shot.

Either someone has a LOT, and I mean LOT, of time AND money on their hands or this is authentic. Whether or not the ships are ET is up for debate.

Also, the flag sound midway though the video sounds kind of prefab, but then again how many different noises can a flag make?

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Sataurë]

Yeah, but the video just has that CGI feel to it. Not only the trees, but even the sun. Here's one way to prove it's real. Send a team down to that area and scan for radiation: gamma, x-ray, and microwave. Surely with that many UFOs flying there would be a trace of radiation left.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
either way it's still an amazing video

The pitch and yaw of the craft look almost like they are being flown by remote control. Even the hissing sound of the object lends to some air-propulsion method.

Viral or Real.... I think the drones are real, but these, nuh-uh.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Originally posted by DarkMile77
If it is real.

And that's a big "if".

If these are military crafts then what are those white dots flying high up in the sky? You know its exactly that what makes this look suspicious to me. As if it was added to make all of it look ET rather than man-made.

If it is real. And if it is a military craft.

Then maybe just maybe, just maybe they are practicing for the day of the " Staged Alien Invasion/Return of Christ " event.

And if the military did make a vehicle like the one in the video, who's to say they don't have an entire fleet of them .

Man that's a lot of ifs.

All I know is that I was not there. So unfortunately I may never know the whole truth. So I just keep an open mind and maybe I will learn the truth one day.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
WOW!!, sorry if this is abit off of the topic, but Umbarx what is the name of that movie that you posted?, it looks SOOOO AWSUM!!!!!!!, : )

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If thats a military aircraft, and they do have a fleet of them, maybe the government, 1 day, will fly that fleet over the countries, freak out the human population, and boom, a whole, cowaring race for the government to control.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Real or fake? It looks so good you want to see more. That is often a give away for the teaser. It is short and good and doesn't go with a lot of comment. As if the teaser is waiting what the reaction will be. When I create an animation or an illustration and show it to the contracter, I do not say anything at first, but wait what his mind will do with it. Is is a good check of the inner workings of your production. Does it evoke the right thoughts and feelings?

I have been on vacation for weeks and waiting to see something up there, camera ready on the hip, checking the blue skies every ten minutes or so. Nada. If I would have seen something like this, I would give you every second of the event, every heartbeat and chill, and send it to all the institutions and channels. On the Dominican video the guy just says, there was more, but I stopped filming or something. Is he crazy? Why and what happened at that time, and who was with you etc etc.

So I am very very suspicious of these haiti and dominican video's. First come up with more details about the event.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I was expecting to see a dot in the sky just like every other UFO video, but I was really stunned when I pressed play. If it is real, then that is one amazing looking piece of machinery, if it's CGI, than that person is truly talented.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
IMHO one of the major dead giveaways as to if a video should be taken seriourlsy or not is the method that the craft left the area. You cannot be picky about where the video starts, as once someone sees an object, it would take time to get a camera. But when the craft exits the lone of sight, this should be a dead giveaway.

As the craft exits in this videeo, a bunch of lights come out of where, and the person decides to stop recording in the middle of the event.
thats a big clue

If i were taking video of a UFO, i dont think i would be recording for just a few seconds, but rather take a lot of photoage, even interviewing people areound after the object has disaperaed from view.

It is the short lenght of the video, combinded wiht the manner in which the crafts do not exit, that give off warning signs that this is somethings strange, but i am not ready to say that this is thew craft of an EBE

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle
edit : the only real considerable issue i have is that the spheres of light on those larger crafts do not cast any light on the first palm trees that we see in the beginning of the video

[edit on 9-8-2007 by kyyuulle]

As the two big craft are merging with the smaller balls of light, the lights on the big craft do not appear as if they are bright enough that they would be as bright as the small balls of light are at a distance.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I've got a very sinking feeling that this is yet another piece of some marketing campaign. I think someone has spent an enormous amount of money on the best CGI out there. This looks so real it's hard to tell if it is CGI.

I guess we will see in the months up until christmas if this is all part of a new video game, something along the lines of halo.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It really does blow your mind real or not. I think it's looks man created though. Looks really sci fi and too fancy but then I guess who's to say what alien spacecraft should look like. I'm gonna go with the viral ideal.. for a new game.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If its a campaign for a game or a movie, geez, i cant wait!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
It sure seems a little weird, it seems like the other 2 video's are the originals. But why wouldn't they include the video that started this thread in the "New Evidence" Video?

The oblong, oval shaped craft with the little thing on top looks strangely similar to the fighter craft from the movie Independence Day. These videos have all the making of viral, IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
My own opinion is that the first dominican video is a r/c aircraft/airship competition and this one is a close up of the same craft with a cgi second craft (the one on the right) and cgi lights, as some have posted the video is too short planned and convienent to be real in my opinion.

I've sent an email to the dominican tourist board to see if there was any such competition or show, also one of the video's has the place name Punta Cana in the title on youtube, which just happens to be the main tourist area.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Wow wouldnt that be cool if the government really had ships like that.

No. They would just find some way to turn them into weapons of war like everything else.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
Well, when I saw the other video of the same craft during day time, I thought that it was fake. Now I'm not so sure anymore. I know that there are a lot of CG programs out there but this looks too good, and it's not in HD! If it's a new toy, I want one!

Amon Goeth

Which makes you wonder.... why aren't there any UFO videos in HD? Most everything is HD now. Surely someone would capture a UFO on HD video if so many others capture them on other formats.

Just food for thought. I'm still a believer though. Just not in this video.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
If you watch the first video, the Dominican republic one, You'll notice that the last UFO shown is the same one which flies over our heads in the second video. (Duh!) But....watch the Dominican republic video, and pay attention to when the last UFO starts flying by. Trailing behind it (to the left side of the video) are 2 white lights. The look like headlights on a car. These appear to be the same white lights that the UFO flies up towards in the second video (where the UFO flies over our heads). They look like car headlights up in the sky. This leads me to believe that these 2 videos are of the SAME incident, but shot from different cameras from different witnesses.

Just an observation.

But the videos are of the same quality. What are the odds of two witnesses having the exact same camera?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join