It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
So is this just a "tweak" with the 3D software? NOWHERE in the Vue demo do I see this type of light aberration in ANY of the scenes.

regards....kk

It all depends on the computer running the software. Vue 6 is capable of running in DirectX 10 mode, and the older DirectX 9 mode. The problem is, you can only run in DirectX 10 mode if you have the correct video card installed on the computer that is DX10 capable. If I had to come to a conclusion, I would say that the hoaxer is running Vue 6 in DX9 and the demo is being run in DX10. Hence a lot of different lighting differences.

Read this:

gizmodo.com...

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm tending to believe the video is fake not because anybody has proven squat... because they haven't but because there is no other information or witnesses coming forward. The drones err, probes still have more credibility in that regard.

But back to animation and computer work, I thought the whole idea was to make it possible to realistically fake anything? If so then does this mean anything filmed is fake now? Seems illogical doesn't it. I mean airplanes and types of flying disks were known long before CGI so we can't say that they are a creation of CGI. I'm tending to believe that a palm tree is not difficult to fake in CGI although the modest efforts to date have leaves that do not pass light and the tree trunks look awfully smooth to me to be real palms.

Anyways for the umpteenth time, what you can fake does not justify something not being real. It will take more dilligence than this to 'slam dunk' this video as being fake. If we apply this 'lax standard' to proving things unreal that we prefer to be not real then it works in the reverse when something is perceived to be real but it isn't... persistence creates reality, maybe like 911 was a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople

Originally posted by Springer

IAttackPeople: AWESOME JOB! 10,000 ATS POINTS for doing the work.

Gee, thanks! But I don't deserve any credit. I was just riffing off of what others already brought out long ago.

Can I donate the points to Jskun (first to notice the cloned palms) and LordBaskettIV (first to mention Vue)?

I really think we should donate them to the newest member in the thread!!

What the heck are ats points anyway? Can i save them up for a UFO ride at the new Haiti UFO theme park?

--Ziltoid

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I'm tending to believe the video is fake not because anybody has proven squat... because they haven't .

This is not proof?

home.comcast.net...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads the posts, or they just skip to the end and post whatever.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

IAttackPeople: AWESOME JOB! 10,000 ATS POINTS for doing the work.

Can I donate the points to Jskun (first to notice the cloned palms) and LordBaskettIV (first to mention Vue)?

For the sake of accuracy, the first mention of Vue was by blindfreddy07 way back on page 35. He posted a somewhat cryptic post out of nowhere and had only become a member yesterday. WAS IT A HINT as I suggested before?

Originally posted by blindfreddy07
Is this prog gonna sell like hot cakes or what!!!

VUE 6

download-e-onsoftware.com...

regards...kk

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i think this link is apropos at this point and time:

www.youtube.com...

moderators: sorry - i don't have anything else to add to make this post longer. the video says alot...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To Debunker:

11-11 don’t you have something better to do? like making your own UFO video or picture?. You are making me feel sad by showing to me that this video is a hoax. I was on my way to Haiti to hunt for a UFO but I lost all of my interest and not to mention my dreams of being famous. You have depressed me Brother. Next time try to be more considered to the mindless untrained CGI UFO believers.
I know that you are smart and you could build a rocket to the moon and leave us behind but what is the point, you’re going to be alone in moon. Come on just say “Yes they are real UFO and I saw them with my own eyes” and people are going to be happy and cheer for you and we are going to sing the song hand to hand “I’m a believer” join us and I’ll take you to see the Wizard of OZ. Stop being a spoiler.

Sincerely Shaggy

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The day I replace knowledge with ignorance is the day I will believe stupidity is contagious.

When you go through life, believe only facts that you have found yourself, and not "facts from others", only then you will start to see that a lot of everything is fake.

If you wan't to believe in UFO's start out by first figuring out what humans and Earth and the Sun are made of, and how they work together. Then you will know everything about UFO's.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Actually it is not that suspicious. I signed up too (after lurking for many months) while reading this thread AND I was so impressed by this software and the fact that the video has been discussed so much on DIGG , ATS and I am sure many others that I was looking up what symbol the company trades under this afternoon....unfortunatley I could not find a symbol, i guess they are not a public company...to bad

--Ziltoid

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

For the sake of accuracy, the first mention of Vue was by blindfreddy07 way back on page 35. He posted a somewhat cryptic post out of nowhere and had only become a member yesterday.

But on page 33 LordBaskettIV said,

"Yawn, too bad those "palm trees" are just the basic palms from "Vue" by eon software. And oh snap, the program can be synced up with any highend software. Oh and that program can simulate wind real easy too."

LordBaskettIV is full of win.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakzun37
i have a card - it's medicinal. and quite LEGAL in california, BTW...

Actually it's not legal. Even though the state may allow it, the Feds won't. It's still a federal crime. Wich supercedes the state law, hence all the shops here in LA getting shut down last month.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

But on page 33 LordBaskettIV said,

"Yawn, too bad those "palm trees" are just the basic palms from "Vue" by eon software. And oh snap, the program can be synced up with any highend software. Oh and that program can simulate wind real easy too."
LordBaskettIV is full of win.

I stand corrected. Darn you're good. That's twice now. I suppose I was thinking of the link to the demo. < Bows humbly >

regards...kk

[edit on 12-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
First let me just say that I've only read the first 4 pages of this thread and I apoligize if I say things that have already been stated previously.

First of all I've read that someone said that it might have been government created because in the 1950's they've created a craft that could hover a few feet off the ground and move fast and some say that its possible because technology has improved enough to let us in theory make those kind of aircrafts. Now its completey possible but i've counted the amout of aircrafts in the video and I saw about 9 possibly 10 and I kinda find it near impossible for the government to to create so many aircrafts without it leaking out. I understand that it could be top secret but on the way back from the Beach I was looking up in the sky and I saw something. What did I see? Easy, an airplane. You may ask why an airplane is important to this thread. Well if you think about it an Airplane takes alot of people to create and those parts on the UFO look pretty modern if they are not ET.

Now also alot of people discredit the video because the Haiti and D.R. Gov't did nothing in response and the media also brought no attention to this, but in fact Haiti and D.R. also have people with computers and one way or another they would go all out and try to show everyone what happened there and some how they would find this site and prove to us that it did happen.

So in my personal opinion I think that it may be a movie campaign that is starting. If you actually notice with the video posted previously about the one with the person doing a home video of their friend going to Japan to study and then an explosions occurs. Well what if this videos are the campaigns? Its the only real logical explanation, at least for me, because I hightly doubt people are willing to waste alot of their time and money (unless they are like Bill Gates rich) to do this.

Please not I am a incoming Junior in High School so I'm not an expert in everything but this is the only thing that I can come up with that makes sense.

Again sorry if all this had been said, let me know what you guys think of my theory if it wasn't said before, if it was just ignore this or delete it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Don't think this has yet been spotted, but what the heck is this thing? It looks like a red truck of some sort with red wheels made out of lego bricks!

Brightness has been increased by 50%

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
EVERYTHING(!) in this videoclip is Computer-Generated-Imagery (CGI) using the so-called "CryEngine2"!!!

whoever still thinks that this is real... go to the cinema and see Transfromers (ILM)...

sry but for me it's ridiculous that ppl actually don't see the difference between photo-realistic REALITY and photo-realistic CGI...

Are you really sure about that? this could be a part of the coming game called Crysis, theres an alien invasion in that game and you start out in a tropical island so it can be true.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads the posts, or they just skip to the end and post whatever.

You're kidding right? You honestly believe people are going to read hundreds/thousands of posts in THIS day and age?!

Some people want it right now, it's time consuming to do the research and get a basic grip of the facts, heck learning and DENYING IGNORANCE is WORK mate!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I bet this is going to happen every year twords the end of school/start of summer. Were the fake austrailian videos done in the summer too? 50+ pages wow!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

This is not proof?

home.comcast.net...

Must admit I am guilty of skipping to the end but a great idea for latest major updates to be added to the first post.

Not conclusive proof but beyond a reasonable doubt for me.

Whitley Streiber is rapidly losing any credibility he may have had prior to this and the drones.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
By the way... LordBaskettIV has been awarded 15,000 ATS points for his great work.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
*comes back into topic yet again*

You know, with all this point-giving and topic-exploding, it's almost an incentive to the hoaxers out there to get a group of people together, post their own hoax, and then try to gain benefits from it. Seriously, why would the hoaxers want to stop when we keep giving them so much attention?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join