It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Its the same place with different settings. Different contrast settings, and different time of day, different focus, different p.o.v. and different scale, and all that. Its changable.

Its clearly a hoax. No further questions.

Agreed looks similar, not identical. But I do have a question for you.

What about the "water tower" at the beginning and the "dilapidated structures" at the end?

Seems like odd elements to add. This has always bewildered me.

regards...kk

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
HAHAHAHA! I just did my own "Vue 6 Demo/Dominican UFO cloned tree side-by-side" pic. May as well throw it on the pile. This is what clinched it for me.

I mean, it's so obvious

Great work! who ever dont want to see this and take it as proof, is beyond help. I mean this is laughable.

Sign in off.

Cheers!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
oh, so now you'll address me as a professional (after saying i do low-quality work). you have not seen the big paying gigs that pay for me to spend a month on one scene

those are bound by non-disclosure agreements. surely, you're familiar. and, i have multiple sites for multiple purposes. but, if you've been to one of my sites, it's plain that i'm an industry veteran and i know more than a little about production

to answer your question:

no - i'm not so versed in directx and opengl - i use them in my platforms but, i don't all the way understand them. your knowledge of them could surpass mine

3D is an industry of specializations and i have many. and there are many i don't have - like all of us. but, you know this

if you have knowledge i could use, i'd appreciate it

it'd be nice for you to retract all those nasty comments about me being fake and a liar right about now

Jakzun37, while you are messing with DirectX 9 and OpenGL, I have already moved on to DirectX 10, and have actually been in control of it before DirectX 10 capable video cards were on the market. I know the downfalls to DX9 and OGL, and I can clearly see a few in these UFO videos. Do you not see them?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
HAHAHAHA! I just did my own "Vue 6 Demo/Dominican UFO cloned tree side-by-side" pic. May as well throw it on the pile. This is what clinched it for me.

I mean, it's so obvious

After seeing it, I agree it's now a hoax..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Jakzun37

Check your U2Us. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
s194.photobucket.com...

s194.photobucket.com...

Low-poly? sure, when the job can't pay for high-poly. I don't raytrace unless they pay extra, either.

it ties up my computers all day. you have to pay for that.

but, i do film and video and videogames and they all have different budgets and specs

but, to say i do low-quality work is grossly wrong - as you've been several times today regarding me. if you're in the business, we should network - not compete and not fight

re; the haiti video, i can't hold out at this point - it still looks real to me but, the vue shots of the trees make it hard to say anything further

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakzun37
also, as the ship passes over, you get a slight glimpse of the brown color of the lower palm fronds. i'm not familiar with 3D palms that have that feature. all the ones i work with are green thru and thru
The coconut trees on Vue have different coloured leaves, as you can see in this pathetic scene that I made.

I also made this animated GIF to try to show something that I do not know if was talked about in the thread, I did not read it all. When one of the UFOs passes over the water tank there is a light on the top of the tank as if it was projected by the UFO. As far as I have seen, this type of light that shows a lot of light but that does little illumination is common in 3D software but does not happen in real life.

I also changed the levels of the video to make it more noticeable.

PS: you have to click the above image to see the animation.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think Jakzyns work look really pro.

I'm not a 3d artist, but I am webdesigner with computer science college degree so I am not a total noob.

Anyway, the haiti vid looks so much better than the demo vid but yeah, you can not argue the palm tree in the dominican vid and the demo vid look more or less identical...

Even though it's another youtube account posting the dominican video with this tree in it, I guess we have to assume it's the same person anyway...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The video is real, authentic, or sound.I am told it is real.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
OK, all "video guys" please chill, we are Human Beings and we are competitive by nature, it's how we got to the top of the food chain after all. No big deal, let it slide and let's move on.

WRT the "identical trees", these are the same trees, they are simply shot at different angles. The one in the hoax UFO Vid appears to have the camera at about 4 o'clock and the demo appears to be about 6 o'clock.

Man I hope that resolves it for those who are still not seeing this.

IAttackPeople: AWESOME JOB! 10,000 ATS POINTS for doing the work.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Since we're all trying here to get to the bottom of things, could you elaborate on that information? I'm sure it's of interest to many of us.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You're going to have to do ALOT BETTER than that menguard...

Are you looking for a cyber lashing? I mean, really. You pop into a thread like this with THAT?!

You've been a Member here for a while, you should know better than to post something as lame as "someone told me it's real".

WHO told you? It's OBVIOUS CGI created in Vue6, it's PROVEN. Please mate, don't make this harder than it has to be.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah, Mr. Attack - you seemed to have solved this great matter. i applaud you, sir.

and, Mr, Site Owner? i've been coming here for YEARS - you have the best site on the web. If you ever need some graphics/animation around here - i'd be honored to add to such a magnificent site - gratis

i have crazy cryptids and aliens and everything

peace

Originally posted by Springer
OK, all "video guys" please chill, we are Human Beings and we are competitive by nature, it's how we got to the top of the food chain after all. No big deal, let it slide and let's move on.

WRT the "identical trees", these are the same trees, they are simply shot at different angles. The one in the hoax UFO Vid appears to have the camera at about 4 o'clock and the demo appears to be about 6 o'clock.

Man I hope that resolves it for those who are still not seeing this.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Three days boom to bust. I think this beat GhostRaven by a few hours, though I haven't checked precisely.
Now, about those pesky drones....

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The only way to be civil is to show the evidence in a more clear way untill they finaly see it. Then hope they don't ignore it.

Here, this image was taken from a video with the same UFO in it.

Video: www.youtube.com...

Now this was taken from an enviorment software for CGI:

Its the same place with different settings. Different contrast settings, and different time of day, different focus, different p.o.v. and different scale, and all that. Its changable.

Its clearly a hoax.

No further questions.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11 11]

Wow thanks for that. I wasn't believing the tree theory until I saw those two pics side by side. Those trees at the right are identical.

There are palms all around where I live and they all look very similar, some are near identifcal, but matching up exactly with a 3D demo is a stretch.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What is real, something that we have experienced or something shown, or something interpreted.

Do they exist, sure do, Have I seen them more than once ,sure have, up close, yep.Just not that particular craft.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What is real, something that we have experienced or something shown, or something interpreted.

Allow me to disagree. We were shown something and apparently is not real.

Do they exist, sure do, Have I seen them more than once ,sure have, up close, yep.Just not that particular craft.

No one was putting that into question. A lot of us believe they are real, some of us have also seen UFOs (I have too), that's not what's at stake here.

Your post led me to believe that you were talking specifically about this video.. this is the Haiti video thread after all, and that's what we've been discussing..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I don't have Photoshop at home. Done with MS Paint.

Since there seems to be "proof positive" that this was done in Vue6, then I just have one question.

In the above comparison, when the sun is behind the 3D trees, the tree turns silhouette. In the "Haiti" video ( which seems more real to me ) you get the "optical glow" that one would expect in real life. The leafs become transparent and glow.

So is this just a "tweak" with the 3D software? NOWHERE in the Vue demo do I see this type of light aberration in ANY of the scenes.

regards....kk

Edited to fix photo

[edit on 12-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Gee, thanks! But I don't deserve any credit. I was just riffing off of what others already brought out long ago.

Can I donate the points to Jskun (first to notice the cloned palms) and LordBaskettIV (first to mention Vue)?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well that is all cleared up, the video simulation is interesting.Its good to have people that can break down the imagery like that.
:up good work guys. No threat here.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join