It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You guys, this is nothing all too new. Anti-Gravitation technology is not debatable; it is a proven fact. You just need to do enough research and use logic to understand why this is.

The Canadians, with the help of the US Military, designed the Avrocar. Folks, the Avrocar is NOT debatable. It is a proven craft.

www.decastris.com...

Developed in the 1950s, this craft could reach speeds of 225 kts (~128 mph), go several feet in the air, etc. THIS WAS MADE IN THE 1950s. Considering how much time has passed since then, the video the OP posted, if it is indeed real, would be nothing too spectacular if they continued to work on this craft in secret. I mean, if they worked constantly on this in a timespan of 50 years, I'm sure they could have improved on the technology greatly. We made the jump from VHS to DVD, Catridges/Cassette Tapes to CDs, etc., what should stop them from making the jump from powerful engines to some magnetic or gravitational form if they worked on it constantly for that long period of time?

Of course the media isn't going to go all out about it because the general populace is too conditioned and the economy would collapse if these crafts were to suddenly appear in the skies.

What is of debate, if the video is real and not CGI, is whether it is from aliens or the government. If it turns out to be nothing more than CGI, it is very well done and I commend the person who made it. I wish he would spend more time making more appealing videos than fake UFO videos, though. If it turns out to be real, there is really no way of telling whether it's from the government or aliens (if they exist).

[edit on 8/10/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Mr.Chipps...
Your observation was good! I never said that it wasn't. I just said that it was good fottage and it looked great to me, but I guess, if someone had a tape like this, it would be out in some countries news show. No? Btw..I like your avatar too! LOL!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If i were to post a video on youtube I too would have to sign up that day for an account.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
These craft look nothing like US Military or such. These videos looks nothing more than fake. Clippings of pure phony man made craft with lights.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I know this is slightly off-topic - and I must apologize profusely for bringing it up - but I came across this news article some time ago. It included this image. The article itself was published in July. It is for a proposed new aircraft that is currently a concept: the full article is here.

Integrating saucers into our design is not necessarily a new idea -- but I think we would all prefer that our civilization moves in this direction as a united force, instead of being held up by numerous hoaxes - or possible hoaxes - such as the one currently on our hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, I don't know what I think about this piece anymore! I think that I have to go to bed now, so that I can get up in the morning and shoot from my balcony in my new "villa". Goodnight.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
These crafts are real. I work in the film industry and I must say wow!. I also have seen crafts like thoughs in Chatsworth and Granada Hills Ca.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Something Ive noticed, it may be nothing, but the craft that flys over his head, look at the light, theres one bit it flashes, light seems disorted, as if the camera is losing clarity, but its only on the light. Weird.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
O.K......We are the aliens! We moved to another planet and solar system a long time ago but created a wormhole in time and are now visiting ourselfes thousands of years in the past with new technology. Yes? No?
I have to go to bed now! This damned site is addicting! Goodnight!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
O.K......We are the aliens! We moved to another planet and solar system a long time ago but created a wormhole in time and are now visiting ourselfes thousands of years in the past with new technology. Yes? No?
I have to go to bed now! This damned site is addicting! Goodnight!

Amon Goeth

Haha, welcome. Dont get too addicted, or 10 years will go by, and you will realise you havent moved from your seat.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'm still here...........DAMNIT!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
If i were to post a video on youtube I too would have to sign up that day for an account.

I agree, and I'm not holding their join-dates as evidence against them. However, similar to the whole Chad/Isaac UFO deal, I wonder if a general idea of their online activities might indicate anything suspicious. The drones were allegedly spotted by several independent (and more or less anonymous) observers. The only one with a known online account was one Rajman1977, who appeared on Flickr. When "Isaac" showed up, Rajman conveniently disappeared from Flickr.

By the by, the CARET issue is a separate topic - and one I'm uninterested in pursuing any further; I'm only referencing it here to better explain my motives.

For now, all we know is that both videos (excluding the montage) were shot on the same date, although one was posted on the 9th - today. There is very little other information available at this time.

By the way, I was under the impression that only the United States used the mm/dd/yy (or yyyy) format. I grew up in a former British Colony, and I remember finding the mm/dd/yy dates rather puzzling at first. Wikipedia has this to say.

I wonder if that has any bearing on this. Note the comments in the first video.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I keep watching this video. It's amazing... My gut tells me it is real footage. It seems that the videographer is a young female if that is her gasp of suprise. I make this observation because I can imagine my girlfriend being so excited that she turns off the camera prematurly.

I think that she was starting to tape the other lights in the sky and wasn't even aware of the approaching UFOs. The other lights in the sky without the amazing upclose images, are compelling alone.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This is real, i saw one like it in ohio with my grandmother in the 90's same night the pheonix lights was scene in pheonix, I thought it might had been the same one but didnt know anything about u.f.o's untill I got a computer in 2003, then i found out it was the same night, blew me the hell away. Thanks Akea And the great thing about it, it was my birthday
march 13.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yeah your right, she just gasped, I mean I didnt even see it at first.
Akea

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If it is real.

And that's a big "if".

I would say it was not extraterrestrial, but a military craft.

Some sort prototype taken out for a joy ride and used to mess with the locals. Like when the pilots in Nevada would fly over the homes near B.M.L at the most ungodly hours.

But more then likely it's some sort of viral marketing like others have suggested.

Maybe for a new game or the Flash Gordon TV show.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
AAAAHHHW....Now I'm confused! I'm just sitting here refreshing to see your answers. I am a firm believer in UFO's but this is to addicting! I'm going to a less addicting site......Myspace. Good meeting all of you and I'll see you soon.........to soon.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
If it is real.

And that's a big "if".

I would say it was not extraterrestrial, but a military craft.

Some sort prototype taken out for a joy ride and used to mess with the locals. Like when the pilots in Nevada would fly over the homes near B.M.L at the most ungodly hours.

But more then likely it's some sort of viral marketing like others have suggested.

Maybe for a new game or the Flash Gordon TV show.

If these are miltary crafts then what are those white dots flying high up in the sky? You know its exactly that what makes this look supsicious to me. As if it was added to make all of it look ET rather than man-made.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
GO TO FREAKING BED AMON GOETH. It's not like this topic is going to be deleted by secret agents before you wake up tomorrow. >_>

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
GO TO FREAKING BED AMON GOETH. It's not like this topic is going to be deleted by secret agents before you wake up tomorrow. >_>

Or is it? ohhh the exitment, its all so tense, better stay up, incase you miss something real big!

Just kidding, go to sleep, Im gonna go too, catch up when you wake up. Maybe the aliens will give you answers in your dreams.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join