It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I just wish there was someway of figuring out if it was CGI or not.
[edit on 9-8-2007 by earth2]

We have 2 people on ATS who are not only experts, but pioneers in the field.

David Biedny is a leading digital effects and multimedia designer. Hiswriting, multimedia and special effects work have enjoyed global exposure.Working at Industrial Light and Magic, he produced digital effects for moviesincluding Terminator 2, The Rocketeer, Memoirs of andInvisible Man and Hook. Biedny was formerly president of IncredibleInteractivity, which created multimedia projects and products for companiessuch as General Motors, Knoll International, American Express, the AmericanInternational Group and AT&T. Biedny was founding editor of MacUserand Macintosh Today, is currently a Contributing Editor forMacUser, New Media, The Macromedia User Journal, andMorph's Outpost on the Digital Frontier, and has written forMacWorld, MacWeek, and Computer Graphics World, amongothers. He coauthored (with Bert Monroy) The Official Adobe PhotoshopHandbook

www.google.co.uk...

David is a member, here on ATS, why not ask him?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would be interested if anyone took the craft seen here and compared them to some of the recent sightings captured around the globe. The one with many points and a glow keeps making me think of the object seen in www.abovetopsecret.com...' for some reason i can;t really put my finger on.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Something still bothers me about this. The "third" video was merely a montage of clips, overlaid with vocal clips from the X-Files. The poster (view profile) concludes with slowed down clips from ladave1969's video. The user moles4u435 created his/her profile in June this year.

Still looking for a connection. I'm sure there's one... something about the two "original" videos seems too similar.

I'm not settling for the CGI thing though, although it's likely the case. Our ability to replicate an object in CGI doesn't automatically negate the object's existence. If I showed you a picture of a cow, and you were able to recreate the picture using a 3D modeling program, it wouldn't make my cow any less real -- would it?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
BS! man that looks like pure garbage.. Those ships look like something from Waterworld and all those lights at the end in the sky are bogus. C'mon we have real drones and RC's that look more UFO.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, when I saw the other video of the same craft during day time, I thought that it was fake. Now I'm not so sure anymore. I know that there are a lot of CG programs out there but this looks too good, and it's not in HD! If it's a new toy, I want one!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
I know that there are a lot of CG programs out there but this looks too good, and it's not in HD!

Just like this

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Lets see the rest of the video? what happened to it at the end. Why stop filming once it went up and met the other lights. Looks like they had a great camera filming this event.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ok, so I read the first page of replies and skipped the others to post this reply. Sorry if this observation has already been made.

If you watch the first video, the Dominican republic one, You'll notice that the last UFO shown is the same one which flies over our heads in the second video. (Duh!) But....watch the Dominican republic video, and pay attention to when the last UFO starts flying by. Trailing behind it (to the left side of the video) are 2 white lights. The look like headlights on a car. These appear to be the same white lights that the UFO flies up towards in the second video (where the UFO flies over our heads). They look like car headlights up in the sky. This leads me to believe that these 2 videos are of the SAME incident, but shot from different cameras from different witnesses.

Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
they look pretty small to be a UFO manning a person, therefore, must be a drone...

But still, looks like the exact location of the other video with the spanish speaking dude in it.

prob man made

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't suppose it matters that there are now probably a half dozen of these "too good to be fake" videos floating around, all with similar styles and ''craft." If nothing else, the sheer number of these videos, supposedly happening in different places, with no coverage at all in the news, screams CGI project, either as short individual films or as pieces of a larger work.

But please, let another of these increasingly pointless and boring CGI/not CGI debates continue.

At the end of the day, as always, the video itself doesn't matter. I don't care if it's high-definition 3-D with Smellavision built in. If it comes from an anonymous source and there's nothing or no one else to back it up, then into the dumpster it goes. Case closed.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WoW that movie looks good! Got to see that! Yes to your question but that was a movie with a budget and a half. Do you sugest, that who ever made that UFO over Haiti video clip is in the movie industry, did it for free just to trick us? Hehehehe! Wouldn't supprise me. I would.....no I wouldn't. I hate fakes. However, it is damned good looking fake in that case, don't you think? Like I said. If it is a toy, I want one!

Amon Goeth

P.S

Thanks for the cool movie clip, I'll be looking for that movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This I believe is a real video. I don't think they are ET. there flight is simalar to the Quadcopter. Perhaps it is a polycopter with a shell.

Interested in the dynamics of a quadcopter or just want to build your own then check these out:
Autonomous Quadcopter Mechanical Assembly Instructions
Quadcopter Instructions From UCSD
Also a German Company, Atlas Elektronik sells these drones for boarder saftey as you can see in this pamplet.

Otherwise wowee looks real.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
the water tower is completely blacked out from darkness, of course you're not going to see a shadow on a blacked out object

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I know about these remote contolled things but they are to small to compair to the ones in the "UFO in Haiti video".

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
MrChipps,
I must report that I first too enthralled by your avatar to type a response. It's brilliant.

Moving on; the videos appeared as follows:

Video 1: UFO Dominican Republic

User ladave1969 joined on the 6th (of August '07) and posted his/her video on the same day.
Contents: various shots (in the same area of sky) showing objects flying by. One of these manages to blot out the sun for an instant - which, for many, probably lends credence to the video.
User Comments: 08-06-07-punta cana- República Dominicana
I didn't shoot everything I saw...

Video 2: UFOs are here (New Evidence) August 2007.

User moles4u435 posted his/her video one day ago - the 8th. This user, however, joined in June this year.
Video Contents: See my post above. This is the one with the X-Files sound clips.
User Comments: UFOS 2007 EVIDENCE
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO!!!!
smoking gun footage
of real alien craft
with mass frequency
of alien intervention.

Video 3: UFO Haiti (this thread).

User barzolff814 joins youtube today and posts his/her video.
Contents: See thread.
User Comments: shot on the evening of august 6th 2007

Possibly irrelevant, but each user has only one video posted, at the time I'm writing this: the videos detailed above.

All I can tell is that the sun has dropped lower in the sky in the Haiti footage. I don't know where each viewer was located on the island, relative to the setting sun. Indeed, we would all have a better idea if we knew this, wouldn't we?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Mr.Jackdaw, good observation! This is what it's all about. Find things that others miss, evidence against it or for it. Thank you.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Mr Jackdaw, your observations of the setting sun are noted. Hmmm.....

Not sure what to say next. But thanks for the Avatar compliments!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If I had in my hands footage of several alien craft flying around overhead, I know I would be making copies and sending out my minutes-long recording of the craft to every possible media outlet that exists. I would not be posting anonymous 30 second teasers on YouTube.

CGI is so good nowadays that it's very hard to prove a tiny, compressed videi is real or not. Which means you have to look at everything else. Either it's a hoax, or the absolutely most socially inept person on the planet has made first contact.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
But thanks for the Avatar compliments!

...so.... hypnotizing...

And I'm not even crazy about cats.

...but still ...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ah....Amon,

I thought MY observation was pretty good. In fact, the 2 white headlight looking things I mentioned in the Dominican video can still be seen at the end of the video still trailing the UFO behind the tree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join