It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am off from work now and going to go on my way home. Ill patiently wait for a result from all this. lol this has actually been interesting ty very much guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Palm trees...haha...

I say hoax. It reeks of dead angels. When is the Springfield Heavenly Hills Mall going to make its appearance, hmm?

EDIT: I can remember that old Simpsons episode from the dregs of my brain, yet I can't properly recall the name of the town they live in...sheesh...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Siblin]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch
OK guys, now pay attention to the details in this pic:

img48.imageshack.us...

Tell me now if its still fake, please!

[edit on 10-8-2007 by TallDutch]

OK they don't look the same to me, however the two craft in this picture look like what I saw only there were three and they were higher in the night sky.

It does seem to good to be true someone actually caught this footage, that's why people find it hard to believe, we just don't know.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch
People, the (explicit language) PALM TREES DONT FARKING MATCH!!!!!!
HELLO????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I coul not agree more. This is freaking dumb!

Who was responsible for declaring this a [HOAX] ???

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Still knowing that it is fake this has made me anticipate the day we get a real video ( and/or false flag, or whatever ) even more. Having a glimpse of what it feels like to finally see the damn smoking gun, (
) makes me that much more driven to screw my tin foil hat on a bit tighter and alienate myself from my life infront of a computer even more! ( Haha )

Cheers amazing graphics of today! xD

*Just now reading the last posts and looking at the palm trees closer,
I can say im way more on the fence now, this actually almost smells
like were being made to think that aliens are hear. Ring any bells?

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Renshin]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The trees look slightly different (incredibly minor details) not because of the angle they were put in there at but because, like I said, they used the same clip of a palm tree blowing in the wind but started each duplicate at different times in the composition. I've done stuff like this in After Effects.

The first step would be to shoot a tree against a blue sky. Then use the blue sky as a matte (similar to bluescreen). At that point, you'd have a clip which was just the tree with a black alpha matte background.

In the After Effects timeline, what you'd do next is use the same clip (of the tree), but you'd start one at, for example, the very beginning of the QuickTime file, while you'd start the other already seven or eight seconds (or maybe three minutes) into the QuickTime file. This way, at any given point in time, they'd be slightly different.

Again, another thing you have to notice is that the very bright lights on the bottoms of the UFOs somehow don't light the palm leaves on the trees or anything else in the shot. They should at least light that watertower. That's how I know it's computer generated.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by ClintK]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This makes my *government-using-limitless-money-to-make-convincing
video-or-THE-FREAKING-SMOKING-GUN-FINALLY* sense tingle even more!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
we're seeing 2 types of crafts here.

one is ours, the other is unknown.

1) in the Dominican republic footage, there is a glaring difference between the navigation of the 2 crafts.
my assumptions/conclusions the ET craft is acting as a guidance to the Earth-made craft . the one with the glowing balls underneath.

this is also apparent in the Haiti crafts. the 2 Earth crafts are flying more wobbly than the other idle crafts in the sky.

again my conclusions these are test crafts developed on earth attempting flying patterns from the ET crafts in the footage.

Haiti/Dominican republic. would be a perfect location, or ideal place to develop such tech.. the government seemingly has no interest of pursuing these type of technology, these governments are neutral in the basic form of the term.
and their economy are not the best in recent years, so easily NWO or black ops government bodies can buy them out/pay them for secrecy they dont yet even realize.
im hinting we will see more of these crafts surface around the globe as the technology become less unruly and stable.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
quick reply to CGI people, as a 3d artist

these orbs/light glowing
are not emiting light. they are just reflecting/refracting light generated by some other conventional form. in most ET craft footage, the glows never emit light. therefore they are likely not to reflect light on material with surfaces like leaves, or other non-reflective materials, and also, they will not cause any light/optical phenomena like LENS FLARE or Omni rim light and corona like the sun.
these are pure energy glow. not volumetric lights that can emit or cast shadows.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Amberite sorry none of those pics show identical trees.

Umm I never said those trees are exactly identical. I said they look as similar to each other as the trees in the video, and millions of other palm trees around the world. If the palm trees in the video are hoaxes, then I guess we're living in some sort of Matrix.

And it's really funny how every single post that tries to argue hoax is starred but those that argue against it never are. Goes to show the true motivation of a lot of people on these boards.

Also, the mod that marked this a HOAX should really be less trigger happy. I mean to mark it a hoax based on obviously disputed "evidence" is a little irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Government

Man in Black: "Sir, they may have discovered the palm tree's."

Tippity Top secret offical: "Its time for plan B Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "Sir, plan B hasn't been rendered yet."

Tippity Top secret offical: "Double the manpower working on Mission "HOAX STUPID YOUTUBE VIDEOS," and I want this done YESTURDAY Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "But sir we already have IBM, INTEL, EA Games, and Edios Interactive working on this round the clock!"

Tippity Top secret offical: "No excuses Mr. Smith."

Man in Black: "Yes sir, right away sir."

Tippity Top secret offical: *Evil inspector-gadget-type laughter* (Thinks to self...............We are going to rule the world!!!! WITH YOUTUBE!!!!!!
WHAA HAA HAA HAAA HAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

STUPID

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im still waiting for a staff response as for what they have concluded that this is a HOAX, I can not remember such an action taken without a quick explanation on how that determination was accomplish.

I will be one to say that the palm tree was a good lead, but as to kill the entire subject?, I think is still was up to debate, thats why I think something else might be cooking.

Mods can we have any info on what this decision was base upon? Thanks.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay even though I agreed with the palm tree thing and still think this is a hoax, shouldn't we looking at other things now? Like the craft in question? Anyway below is something I put togther rather quickly, changed lighting etc. Quite a cool design but rather sinister looking.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
if the mods classified these as hoaxes, they should give better and more scientific explainations why.

these lights, glows, are striking, because if you manimpulate them in combustion or after effects and photoshop,
you can check all the channels rgba, the value for the glows are constant. you can adjust the levels in photoshop, the values are still constant.[even for this poor footage]
and there is no motion blurr whatsoever. in all ET UFO craft footages. the lights never have trailing or blur effects, that is because they are emitting the lights actually.
this footage shows a protoype that will rule air space as we know it.

this goes deep

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
I will be one to say that the palm tree was a good lead, but as to kill the entire subject?, I think is still was up to debate, thats why I think something else might be cooking.

Mods can we have any info on what this decision was base upon? Thanks.

The video is obviously real. And since the mods here are really NSA agents, they labeled this as a hoax to discredit the video.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by danx]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
The video is obviously real. And since the mods here are really NSA agents, they labeled this as a hoax to discredit the video.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by danx]

Dont get me wrong, I still believe is a hoax, but there were other avenues that might be worth discussing.

When ATS Staff tags it as HOAX the debate stops people go on their merry ways, keepind some items that were worth discussing not being. Someone said that one of the mods were trigger happy and the fact that no explanation from the staff has been given I tend to agree with that statement. I would not surprise me if it was un-tag, all this is very weird.

But hey!! isn't this a conspiracy forum? Who knows.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bunch: I was being sarcastic

I thought it was pretty obvious..

Yeah this is a conspiracy forum, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Someone a few pages back was asking why there's so many hoaxes and videos like this.
Well, judging from people's reactions and the attention they give to this sort of videos and stories (GhostRaven, Sleeper, etc) I'm surprised there aren't a lot more hoaxes and videos.

I'm guessing more videos of these drones/ufos will emerge in the near future. We just have to wait for them to finish rendering..

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am surprised HOAX is written for this. I believe there are still many here that are not convinced it is a hoax.

I don't know if this is real or fake but I sure don't feel as if this has been researched well enough. For me the palm trees are still questionable.

I am really surprised that Springer or one of the Amigo's have not come here and at least said they would ask J.R. or David to look at these and give us there professional views on this.

IMHO I do feel hoax was written way to early on this one, I think we need to be absolutely sure..... we do have reputations here to uphold and I for one am proud of this site.

I'm gonna climb back on the fence and wait for the pro's. Next week when I am back either this thread will have bloomed or moved on to it's place in the past.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I never stated the mods were trigger happy or did I or will I ever state they are *secret NSA agents* those are not my words.

My whole debate as to why it should be unchecked as a hoax is because of the trees. S.O. findings based on the trees he compared were flawed. I know the argument has gone back and forth on the subject. So let’s remove the trees from the equation then. If we remove the trees how will you base it as a hoax? Now I know this is removing evidence, but basing your findings on one component of the event is flawed IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Usually when they tag a thread with HOAX, both ends of the subject line are tagged - bookended left and right. This thread is tagged on the end of the subject line only. I think someone else, not the usual mod, has tagged it this time.

Usually we have a fairly prompt explanation from Springer - this time, we've had nothing. Y'know, I'm pretty convinced it's a hoax too, but not based on the cookie-cutter trees. I thought the DR video was rather disjointed, short and suspect, like it was a 'practise run' for this one. It would be nice to get an explanation for the HOAX tag, from whoever did it.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join