It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord thanks for using the pic I made pointing out the palm trees and giving someone else credit for it. I know I wasn't the first to spot the identical palm tress but the image grab was mine.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
>there are many species of aliens arent there ones that have males and females like us?

I imagine somewhere there are, breeding is for beasts, lol

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i know i know im awful
but i just find it so cool
if they resemble our girls atleast a little.....looking like a night elf or sometin

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OoooooK!! What just happen?

I leave for 5 minutes and is already tag as a hoax. Someone cares to explain? Mods? SkepticOverlord? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey all, this thread has become way too long so my apologies for adding to it and possibly pointing out something that's been brought up already. But there seems to be a collection of these realistic looking 20 second videos of low flying "ufos".

These seem to have the same sort of feel as the DR and Haiti vids...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What's the reason for tagging this one a HOAX? The palm tree conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Everthing points it to being obvious CG.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
PHEW!!! I am tired of trying to catch up with this extremely fast growing thread! But a very interesting read ofcourse.

So I guess in summary, the short video, image errors and lastly the trees being identical (hmmmm?) have led us to label this as a hoax.

It would be nice if there was some way to have a summary for each page so researching the thread would be easier - would save a lot of repeat posts!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He he he!! Shame on them! go to all this trouble to be brought down by a palm tree! Great work guys, you the best!

NEXT!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bunch:
I never once stated that they were naturally growing there on the coastline. What I am saying that it might be the tree I linked. Never did I once say that it grew there. The tree I linked does grow in the tropics though. So it could have been transplanted there from one location to that one. Its like all the palms in Beverly Hills California, they all didn’t grow in a straight line down rodeo drive. The city planted them there. I understand your from PR, I am originally from Branquilla, Colombia and I lived in Miami Florida for 20 years. So I know a little about the tropical trees too. I used to go to Santa Marta and Cartagena all the time. It doesn’t make me an expert but whatever.

I think we are actually getting off the subject of this thread. The main article is IS IT FAKE OR NOT so what do you all think? I was discussing this with a co-worker of mine and he asked why does everyone always reduce something like this to CGI off the bat? I don’t have an answer to that. I do not understand why when someone gives evidence like this that is “too clear and crisp” it automatically gets reduced to CGI. But lets get this discussion back to where it should be going. And lets jump off the tree argument.

~DISCLAIMER~
I am not stating it is CGI I am not stating it is real. We have not come to a logical conclusion as of yet. I want to believe its real.

Sorry for posting so lat i had a meeting i had to go to.

~Ghost~

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't think so Bunch.

Ghostryder21 took care of the arguement on the trees being fake. Just take a look at some of his posts from a page back, and you'll see.

I personally don't think that the foreground, background, whathaveyou is fake, but I do have my doubts about the craft.

... just as a side note, we seem to have an awful lot of people that are "experts" in CGI and Fake Images. It just baffles me that nearly everything is attributed to being a hoax, right off the bat. I personally would like to beleive, but hey, I'm no expert.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Valdimer]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Theres is a gigantic and bizarre anomaly with the sun and the "shadow blackness" of the "craft" and the the palm trees. (sorry,can´t find better words in english).

Loook at this cap:

The shadow of the supossedly craft looks almost ridicule,compared with the palm´s trees shadow. It looks more soft, greyish, and a shadow of such a solid object should look very black.

Also, the craft and the palm tree seem to be very close. Butthe tone and the strenght of the black color of the shadow it´s totally different !!! It´s bizarre and doesn´t make any sense at all.

I say fake.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

He he he!! Shame on them! go to all this trouble to be brought down by a palm tree! Great work guys, you the best!

NEXT!!

Palm trees... bah. I would label it as a hoax due to the other videos, that is, even though there are no connections between them. If this is CG, the textures are similar, and also similar to the CARET drones.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'd like to see a response as to why it's labeled a [HOAX] with a summary. While I AM with the hoax crowd, I want to hear the opinions of the mods.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
Understandable that they would use fake trees across the pond for ornamental purposes because your climate cannot handle the majority of palm trees. But you have to ask yourself why would they use fake trees in a naturally tropical climate?

Ive seen some places use them as street lights or for phone cables so they blend in with the surroundings. This is obviously in tropical climates because palm trees would look stupid anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If this one was labeled a HOAX shouldn’t the other Haiti video be labeled a hoax also based on the fact that the use the same craft?

i too would like to see a summary of the results.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Second! UFOs don't need to make banking turns. They bank off to the left. There's not need for that, they are UFOs. They're flight behavior looks like 2 jets, not gliding UFOs.

Yup. Said that this morning:

The new Haiti video UFOs follow a flight path exactly like a pair of jet fighters would take (complete with roar overhead.)

Do you think the hoaxer overlaid the jets with these CGI craft, or is the whole thing fake start to finish?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I am still not convinced that the trees are dups of one tree. I am no expert at image manipulation but here is my crude attempt at pointing out one difference in the two images that wildone106 has done a good job of comparing. All I am saying is I am not entirely convinced.

allyoucanupload.webshots.com...

Comments?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Some day the real thing will appear, and we aint gonna run to the PC, there will be, myriads

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the slight difference is due most likely to the rotation of the tree model, but the SIMILARITY is beyond natural. Btw I certainly dont take credit for finding this..I just tried to illustrate the point. The fellow who found it is the genius

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Sorry folks, I am still not convinced that the trees are dups of one tree. I am no expert at image manipulation but here is my crude attempt at pointing out one difference in the two images that wildone106 has done a good job of comparing. All I am saying is I am not entirely convinced.

allyoucanupload.webshots.com...

Comments?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join