[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Also, if you watch the movement of the palm leaves, they seem to mirror each others movement perfectly

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Outstanding observation the palm trees are all the same.
What a gr8 piece of CGI. Outstanding work guys

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes I agree, If I was to make that scene, and wanted to make it quick, I would copy the trees, it would save having to model an entire new tree, just copy and place, easy. If anyone can show us proof that trees look that identical naturally, it might change my mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Heck, the whole thing could have been rendered. landscape, sky, "UFOs", everything.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
yea but look at the palms..in the exact same position?? NO. These are cloned 3d tree's...sorry but its obvious.

Nope they dont all look the same, the 2 on the left are similar but there's a big difference on the left side of the trees, look again:

s186.photobucket.com...

Sorry but they are not the same

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch

Nope they dont all look the same, the 2 on the left are similar but there's a big difference on the left side of the trees, look again:

s186.photobucket.com...

Sorry but they are not the same

What the species of the palm tree? I have not been able to find any sort of palm tree that looks similar.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The reason I haven't flagged these videos is because they remind me a lot of the 'Australian UFO Wave' videos that came out a year ago. I was suckered in then and don't want to be a sucker again. Until verifiable information / eyewitness reports come in, I think this is a definite work of cgi.

And no, you would never see a ufo this 'real' on the mainstream news, no matter how many 'diggs' it gets. The CIA have a policy forbidding it, check out the Disclosure Project website for more information.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yea, they are

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Awesome find re the palm trees. Obviously FAKE.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Look again here, they are very similar but definitely not the same:

img120.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The palm trees are not the same, they just look similar. Stop acting as if this is the smoking gun for this video.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
U missed the tree on the right buddy.
Look at the 2 horns on the top..wow always 2 horns sticking up on every tree?! What are the odds of that! And directly to the right of the 2 'horns' is a palm stickin out at an angle..again on EVERY tree..odd huh! Impossible actually

img120.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
they are NOT the same, anyone saying otherwise is either blind or has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

img120.imageshack.us...

That may be a thing called point of view, at different angles, shapes change.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My first ATS post! I've been lurking for almost 3 years... nice!

Not the same palmtrees. And it is also a common mistake. I lived for 19 years of my life in Brazil, and close to the coast it is common to the palmtrees to look the same, due to constant wind and light conditions. They have the same amount of leaves on the sides due to the wind shaping them on the same way. Believe me, they're not the same, and if you look closely you can spot the differences. Want a tip? Look at the trunks of the palmtrees. Some are darker, some are lighter.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lecuitis
they are NOT the same, anyone saying otherwise is either blind or has an agenda.

Thank you!!

Look very carefully people, and you'll see they are not the same

Anyone thats lived in a tropical country will tell you palm trees are always quite similar, just like roses are similar

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We knew it was fake from page 1. There are always one or two people with extreme hope and determination that its real and a thousand people ready to bash their face in.

I just like how it works, and give all my love to those faith givers, because even though we press shame on ignorance, its really what keeps us going, keeps us on our feet with reality. We just have to remember though that those believers will ultimately be the ones laughing at the world when the real stuff comes over the horizon.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I grew up in a tropical country. Yes, palm trees are similar, and it didn't occur to me to regard these as CGI. I'm sure the video's creator would have made them interact some more with the craft, if that were the case.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Can someone please identify the species of the palm trees in the video?

I cannot find any species of palm trees that look like those in the video.

www.sunpalmtrees.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like I said before I'm from PR and been to the DR couple of times the same type of palm trees you going to find is both island and trust me they don't look a like as presented in the video.

Nice try bozos!

Next!

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join