It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to officially announce ET presence on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is what he needs to do if we are serious about going to Mars. He should bring out an ET friend for his speech and announce that they're technology will get us to Mars. Why not with all the other stuff he has done?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Misleading title!

Anyway, this won't happen. The last thing any U.S. President wants to do is to be the one telling everybody ET is coming here. If you want a sure-fire way to put this world into a uncontrollable spin, coming out with this info sure would do it. The world economy would collapse under this revelation, so all Presidents will do whatever they can to keep this secret a secret.

And we are not serious about sending somebody from NASA up to Mars. Not even the government cares about NASA. They realize its superfluous to what is actually going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
All of his alien friends are dead and soaking in the Formaldehyde.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Must agree, very misleading title (shall we call it a post marketing title?) and this will never happen. Not with any president until the aliens make it so obviousl that the prez doesn't even have to announce it.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry for the title, I had to do it. If we can only get the US media to think that Bush has plans to announce the above, it would be a frenzy.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
This is what he needs to do if we are serious about going to Mars. He should bring out an ET friend for his speech and announce that they're technology will get us to Mars. Why not with all the other stuff he has done?

I thought you were saying he was supposed to.....

I don't think there is ET life on earth....so why would I want him to say it?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think disclosure will happen until the powers that be are forced somehow to do it.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Sorry for the title, I had to do it. If we can only get the US media to think that Bush has plans to announce the above, it would be a frenzy.

This (ATS) isn't really a major media outlet...I kinda doubt that FoxNews, CNN, or MSNBC come to ATS for their news. (Although they should, way to go, ATSNN!)

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think that will not happen. Not while the goverment can just tell us lies.
Thank goodness I have ATS to help me. I will never get lied to again.

So when is Bush supposed to announce the ET's?

oh wait....damn!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's an idea . Lets all go to Hangar 18 and bring them to Washington...wait, they moved it didn't they? Anyone know where it went?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There are many reasons why they won't do that yet, one of the most important is Religion and the other is Global Panic. Only 10% (maybe less) of the worlds population is able to deal with such an idea.

And besides If you think about how the world really works then those in charge will be stupid to tell us anything about ET's. That will be their end for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ok, if you start a thread with "Bush to officially announce ET presence on Earth" people are going to think he's actually doing that. So i suggest you change it before people get the wrong impression.

Honestly, can ANYTHING on this planet happen without it being some kind of conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Ok, if you start a thread with "Bush to officially announce ET presence on Earth" people are going to think he's actually doing that. So i suggest you change it before people get the wrong impression.

Lol, too late, Nerdling!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yes, a misleading title. I agree no president will ever do this because the whole ET thing is a load of bull # anyway. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I expect in 2005 that this will happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There is no way that the government will acknowledge alien life, or at least there's no way they'll acknowledge it anytime soon.
If the world did find out about aliens there would be a catostrophic disaster; religions would get all messed up, racism might intensify, after all those movies about Alien-human war people would automatically like attack the aliens.
As a society people are not ready for aliens, and i *think* the government thinls that too.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We will never be ready though and they know that too.

Besides we have been acclimatized for this reality for decades now, the time is running out to raise the curtain.

This must and will be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Misleading title!

I second that. There needs to be some rules about what you can and can't say in a post title.

Recent similar titles ----

US Gets Nuked

can't think of the others I was thinking of....

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That was a misleading title. I thought Bush was going to really announce that. But I think they moved the ETs to my house. Its staring back at me in the mirror...wait a minute...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nobody will ever announce alien presence on Earth for simple reason, aliens (if such thing exists) never landed on Earth.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Megaquad]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join