It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article From The UK's Daily Mirror On 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry just to clear some things up.

When I refer to this site, I refer to only news or other media articles inside, not the assumptions made by the guy who created it.

I don't think you disagree with me referring to NewsMax, or Fox News or the Washington Post do u?

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
with Bush having record approval ratings (and I know that's gotta bother everyone), BT, wouldn't that make the anti-Bush faction a minority?

You monitor global news closer than that Bob; where do you draw the idea from that the world thinks highly of Bush? You mean the ratings that are the same as what Clinton had the day after that crotch-sniffing impeachment, those numbers?

Manufactured by the complicit media my friend, and useless, just chant that to yourself when you hear people bemoaning his lack of vision everywhere, then get fed these doctored numbers.
Besides, the only true one for you to look at is the "Would you vote for him again?" poll. Lo 40's% on a good day!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Lupe, you are too offensive to even think of having a serious debate. You are about to the point to where I barely scan your postings as most of it is stupid bigoted attacks.

Anti-Bush faction? Heck, the democrats I know even say that Bush is doing a decent job (being good democrats, they'll go no farther) and are afraid they'll have nobody to compete with him come 2004. I agree with that fear. It'd be a change to have a couple decent candidates from which to choose!

F-D, don't listen to Bob's dream about a double-wide. I'm tellin' you that they are highly overrated. It's much easier to aquire one's shotgun and find the keys to one's pickup truck when the trailer is smaller and less places for the keys to be.

O-S, don't worry, we'll keep the fact that you're a self-loathing liberal to ourselves!
(That was said as a joke. If you could see me, you'd realize that I'm smiling, and trying to offer you a St. Paulie Girl beer in friendship. Pity, I can't seem to send it through the internet. Suppose I'll have to drink it!)

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Let's make a wager of a Six Pack of Samuel Adams ( honeywheat is my fave, but I'll let you pick) on how the Right Wing smear machine will kick into overdrive against John Kerry, now that he's stated he's running for the 2004 Democrat nomination.
I bet 'baby killer' or 'civilian deaths' will be the first scumbag rightwing mud ball thrown against the Purple Heart recepient, but then the ChickenHawks in power never met a hero they wouldn't slander ( see John McCain).
My bet is before the close of business Thursday, Eastern standard time.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Right-wing smear campaign? Get real, it is the left wing that has the smear market cornered! As a matter of fact, as I recall the last time he was mentioned in reference to the baby-killer thing, it was we conservatives that came to his aide and defense.
Besides, you might want to reconsider that bet as he isn't registering high enough on any polls to warrant any action.

Check your u2u, BTW

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Neither was Clinton 2 years out, and look at the butt whip he put on your boys!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bout Time - there you go again w/ Clinton and the crotch. What good is world opinion if your own people don't consider you worthy. The presidents approval ration is sky high and that just kills some people. It's more than typical of the left to label a veteran a baby killer. John McCain is my favorite democrat. Sam Adams Ale please.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Neither was Clinton 2 years out, and look at the butt whip he put on your boys!

Thanks, B-T, you just caused me a case of the cold sweats. Very good point.

Bob's right, you have once again mentioned Bill and below the belt area in the same post! I'm getting a little suspicious!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Bob, don't make me go back to the post of you agreeing with me that McCain is Da Man and should have been the Repub boy!
NO SOUP FOR YOU! And no Ale either!

Psst, the 'vote again' in the 40's, won't win diddley, pass it on!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was all for McCain. I voted for him in the primaries. I thought he would have made a fine president. But, I think he bet the farm on campaign finance reform; his heart was in the right place but the courts will probably rip it out.

Here's a bumper sticker I got him to sign for me at a campaign rally: (can I have my ale now?) Click here

[Edited on 3-12-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"Lupe, you are too offensive to even think of having a serious debate. You are about to the point to where I barely scan your postings as most of it is stupid bigoted attacks. "

whilst your hypocracy is edifying I would suggest you read the post and pay attention to it. You are after all one of the main culprets.

or maybe I'm wrong and your pro war stance does indeed make you a nazi.

[Edited on 3-12-2002 by Lupe_101]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Handbags at ten paces

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm sure Thomas is far to much of a MAN to carry a handbag.

........................................................colostomy bag maybe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join