It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insect-based natural anti-gravity plaftorm! true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello peoble!

firs I want to say one thing to introduce my self here,

ther is ALOT more in this world to be discovered by us!

so.. among my research among the webs for several months, I came across lots of crazy stuff and fake, perhaps. But yesterday i cam across a russian scientis named Grabeennikov something, that has claimed that the bees and there nest use som bio natural field that affaect the humans (CSE, cavity structure effect)and beeings but no instruments at all, he says this fieldgenerat for exampel a lot of astounding stuff.. like antigravity,

and most crazy thing is that he claimed he build a platform tha uses the principle!!!! to defy gravity!!

to me the whole idea of CSE does sound very very real, cuz others has mentioned that and I myself feelt the same long ago.. but the anti gravity and invicibilty..hmmm maybe also true.. I mean cmoon thi is mother nature, peoble, who knows!

please tell me if you heard of him, cuz i see no forum nor webs are talking about him but only very few ..

www.rexresearch.com...

god bless you

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm no scientist, but a number of his claims sound suspect. The Wikipedia entry on him is unsurprisingly brief (see link), and the following is an excerpt from his insect wing-powered, antigravity experiment:

But all screening platforms have the same quality. They become visible to other people sometimes. The pilots themselves are "transformed" and they are observed as "humanoids" in silver suits, either short and green, or flat as if made of cardboard (Voronezh, 1989) etc. Thus, it may very well be that these are not alien UFO crewmen, but only people who appear "temporarily deformed" to the outside observers. It may very well be that they are earthly pilots and builders of little platforms, such as mine, who have made their inventions reliable.

I don't know of any energy field that would so drastically change the physical appearance of an object in or near it. But as I said, I'm no scientist, and the late Mr Grebennikov was one.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
thanx mate but I read also in teh original book translated i guess that he is not sure if the peoble really saw him as a " sphere or ufo" it might also be accidently real ufos at the same time that the peoble saw and not the russian man being transformed for their eyes, how ever I am intersted of the effects of the cavity pattern that could generate levitation.. did someboy heard of him before..?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by www.rexresearch.com...

I asked unsuspecting people who knew nothing of my discovery to hold their hands or faces over the leaf cutter nests

That part made me happy.
I've heard of the "cavity structural effect" on some pbs show, so there has to be some kind of truth behind some of what he says. I've always wanted to test it out somehow, so I'm going to go try to find a bunch of straws...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
there is a big big article on him in the New energy magazine from #3 22 2005 , i there a place here on net to read teh whole thing form that magazine online? thanx

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well as i say 'mother nature will be at the forfront of all technology' and belive it or not i do actully say that lol, if this is true im not surprised at all that an animal has does it.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Soviet Russia produced a better class of crank

Somehow, they didn't seem to be bound by the need to pay lip-service to reality, as Western ones are. I guess living in Marxist-Leninist fantasy land for most of one's life will do that to you.

If you're determined to murder your brain cells by reading this rubbish, here's a page with pictures for you.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by leviterande
so.. among my research among the webs for several months, I came across lots of crazy stuff and fake, perhaps. But yesterday i cam across a russian scientis named Grabeennikov something, that has claimed that the bees and there nest use som bio natural field that affaect the humans (CSE, cavity structure effect)and beeings but no instruments at all, he says this fieldgenerat for exampel a lot of astounding stuff.. like antigravity,

The late Mr. V.S. Grebennikov was an entomologist who apparently wrote only 2 papers of note. At the time he was working, Russia was had not yet emerged from communism, so all theories and science had to match the official ideology. There was a LOT of bad science being done in those days -- and in his defense I should add that he didn't have much contact with non-Russian programs and scientists (unlike scientists in, say, America or Europe.)

So his science had to conform to what the government wanted -- or he'd be shipped off to a gulag.

What he missed by being under the Russian regime was a lot of information on the biochemistry of chitin and of insects. Chitin has been studied for a long time because it's an important industrial product. Its chemical properties are well known.
www.ers.usda.gov...

Yes, you can build ultralight dirigibles that will go farther than they would if they were made out of conventional material. This is no surprise to anyone, I hope. But they travel further because they take less power to move... not because they're exhibiting antigravity.

So.... bottom line... it's pretty bad science. His work on bees and colonization is very nice and well done, but I'm afraid his knowledge of physics and biochemistry is pretty dismal.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
yeah people, it is very hard to know if it true or a hoax, well lets supposed it is a hoax, he is right on the point in several stuff in teh insect world, he is not just an teen amateur, so if we say that it is a hoax, it is a very very strange one, cuz more then half of it would be true but not teh whole of it..

so wierd this world is man..

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes, you can build ultralight dirigibles that will go farther than they would if they were made out of conventional material. This is no surprise to anyone, I hope. But they travel further because they take less power to move... not because they're exhibiting antigravity.

FYI, he doesnt say all insects produce it. Only one very specific, siberia based, species, which he claims to have discovered by chance.

I always found this, at the very least, an entertaining read.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

well, it is still unknown to us if he really did find such a discovery, so , can we now consider the whole thing as a fake, something iside me telling me that something at least about shapes is true, did you hear about the pyramid shape energies. I mean there is two things he s talking about that dont fit.. he says that honeycomb is giving an energy field.. and then he says that he discovered an insect whooms chitin shell levitated during a microscopic magnafication.. so the real question is now which story is true..

is it the shapes of teh honeycombs , or the shels of the "strange siberian insect".. which one did he used to construct his claimd platform?

here is the article from new technologies magazine: that sounds very very intersting to me
www.rexresearch.com...

there is an intersting pic there from the underside of the platform on page8
check it out.
just so you know peoble I am not crazy.. I am just wanna know the truth and I am investigating, I mean we all should be open minded cuz nothing stays as it is, , only 10 years ago there was almost no home computers as today.. 100 years ago.. there was horses inseatd of cars..

so yeah..the russian guy must has been nut and wanted to make a great story .. but there are many many simple solutions to big things. and as usual in teh history we take our ideas from teh animal world.. I dont say this is a right on top true story but it could very well be..

they said too that they didnt alowed him to say ti much about teh discovery..thus he changed the whole book again and took off a lots of details..

god bless
leviterande

[edit on 12-8-2007 by leviterande]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by leviterande
is it the shapes of teh honeycombs , or the shels of the "strange siberian insect".. which one did he used to construct his claimd platform?

If you read the pages, both seem to have the same honeycomb shape, the insect has apparently a "Chaotic honeycomb" on the underside of its casing, hence its use in his experiments probably. It seems to be more related to the honeycomb, holes than the insect itself. If it were on say a piece of tree bark, he might have had the same experience, IF its true.

I've got about 500 straws pointing at me, and I don't feel weird (although to be fair, I often feel sick and lightheaded but I think that's just my tablets I take for illness).

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
you are right ejsaunders

I found two VIDEOS that looks to have a connection maybe:

a flying humanoid is witnessed by police and alot of peoble, no video edtiting here,

youtube.com...

the second one is the william jet made in the 80:es, now I know itjust a jet made for military or something.. but from my experiences with jet and thrust engeneering I want to tell you just how diffecult it is to make a very small craft with a very small thrust outlet so stable.. look at the harrier, to many years and too much money and you see that it had 4 nuzzles..
whlile this machine smaller then a bicycle is that stable.. i just cant get it youtube.com...

[edit on 13-8-2007 by leviterande]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by leviterande]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
At least one of the flying human videos turned out to be a cut-down version of someone videoing a balloon. I think it might be that one, YouTube has the full video as well as the edited version. I still think some of the humanoid's are unnatural however, but I don't think they're using any sort of insect/honeycomb antigravity.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think Grebennikov claims are all very possible. Current Science knows nothing about gravity, only the effects of it. What if gravity is actually a push? LeSage, even Newton said gravity was a PUSH. Every atom is a perpetual motion machine, from were does it get its endless energy; all that have posted here have been made blind by the words of dead men, stuck in third dimension perception. Consensus reality belief systems will continue to keeps the truth hidden..

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OK, this all sounds very similar to Wilhelm Reich's ORGONE SHOOTERS

But from a morphological, redundant approach as the biological structures aren't dielectric, or are they, have to go back and read up on that...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
from Grebennikov site:

I became interested in an amazingly rhythmical microstructure

Was it perhaps the wave emitter using "my" multiple cavity structures effect?

I placed the small, concave chitin plate on the microscope stage in order to again examine its strangely star-shaped cells under strong magnification. I again admired this masterpiece jewelwork of nature. I was about to place a second identical plate with the same unusual cell structure on its underside almost purposelesly on top of the first one. But then!

The little plate came loose from my tweezers, hung suspended above the other plate on the microscope stage for a few seconds, then turned a few degrees clockwise and slid to the right, then turned counterclockwise and swung and only then it abruptly fell on the desk.

From de broglie wave site:

The matterwave’s solidity barrier is in itself a force: when pushed against it pushes back. The mystery of why matter occupies space -- why two things cannot be in the same space at the same time -- remains a mystery even if, as I propose, the threshold of solidity is not at the atom’s edge but rather at the periphery of the individual electron matterwave. Light waves pass through light waves unimpeded; matterwaves do not pass through matter.

So what we have here is an example of shape power, that is, naturally occuring, passive, wave guides.

Ion thrusters and lifters already exist, Grebennikov merely rediscovered the natural wave guides and unnaturally coupled them to create secondary field effects, one being thrust another being a Alcubierre warp bubble and gravitational lensing:

from same Grebennikov site:

One of the "beams" of the upright electronic waves between the two conical structures may have actually been formed precisely there

A second experiment of aiming "orgone" beams straight at eachother as with the two chitin plates.

This suggests AG is retard simple, just a matter of manipulating subtle energy already there. Much of what he is saying corroborates Reich's findings, and Reich's finding were discovered independently of him many times going back in history.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.rexresearch.com...

In the picture where he stands on the platform the right one where he is in the air looks to me like he simple jumped. Compare the jacket size in the left and in the right picture. In the right it is filled with air and large and also higher over hisneck. Check the ear.

I haven't read the article but that picture looks more than suspect to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree about the photo, although he could of been simply leaning over to balance himself the moment it was photographed. A video would be more convincing.

new topics

top topics

join