It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Miss You Guys!!! (Road Trip)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm leaving first thing in the morning to drive down to my dad's and have a visit with my kids in tow. I will be back on Monday evening.

Though there's internet at Dad's, his place isn't child proofed, so I may or may not be on to see what's happening.

If you don't hear from me for four days, that's where I am. God has not smote me for mocking his faithful, and I haven't been abducted by alien incubus sleep disorder hallucination people.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Have a great trip, MM.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
On the 5th day, if we haven't heard from ya, we're sending the posse out.

As for the kids? if they get out of hand. My Mom always said: "See these 2 arms? 1 is for driving, the other is for whacking...don't make me show you the difference between them"! (kidding)

Have a safe trip MM!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
MM - I'm already missin' ya and stuff!
You've been very incognito as of late! I'm not likin' that and stuff........

Listen, have a safe trip. I look forward to like havin' you back here and stuff.

I know you've been going through some trying times as of late. I might be so bold to say that I will speak for many members here. I/We love ya man. You have ALOT of support here, you god denyin', spaghetti lovin' son of a gun!

Do what's right for your children, AND YOU! I don't need to say it but I will, I'm a U2U away if you need me. I might be 3,000 miles away from you - but I AM HERE for you - don't ever question that.

I'll catch you around SOON, right? Right? Right?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Have a wonderful visit and trip...be safe.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks, you guys. This is going to be an adventure. A five year old and a 17 month old on a six hour drive. I bit the bullet and charged a portable DVD player and a removable mounting system for the trip. I bought open boxes and saved $50. That's what they invented plastic for, after all.

Lombozo, you know I love you too. You're a great guy, and I'm so glad you're a mod, though it is weird seeing that big "Forum Moderator" line above your pic. I've been AWOL a lot lately because of legal issues, but also my laptop died (sort of) and it's in the shop. It's harder for me to work on the desktop because my son doesn't like me being on the other side of the baby gate from him. I have to have my computer there, because he likes to push the reset button when I'm working. Life's hectic right now, but I'll be back strong and feisty as ever soon, I hope.

When this custody evaluation is over, I may discover what it's like to actually have a life again. That'll be something ...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
and I haven't been abducted by alien incubus sleep disorder hallucination people.

And that would be a bad thing because.....

Hey have a good time and travel safe, i'm sure we'll all still be here when ya get back. Unless of course those alien incubus sleep disorder hallucination dudes swing by.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oooohh road trip!! If my kids survived our road trip to Washington (threatened to bury them in the woods LOL) yours will make it just fine! Movies are a good thing on a trip. Stop for breaks to stretch and take a rest. Snap pics at the stops. Coloring books and stuff like that were good too.

Like everyone said, we will MISS YOU on here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Aw, thanks mojo. Good advice vckums. I'm also bringing along my older kid's Leapster L-Max whatever the heck educational handheld thingamajig.

Don't know how I'm going to keep the younger one busy. He's become Destructoboy overnight and I don't think he's going to take kindly to being strapped in his car seat. He has things to climb, stuff to tear up ...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Have a safe journey. you don't hear much from me but i read all your posts.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Have a great trip.

I'd get some ear plugs, put the kids in the back and let them get on with it!

Saying that we did the 11 hours back to the UK in a 747 when our boy was about 15/16 months , man oh man! That was real FUN!

Always good to see the family, wish my boy could spend more time with his grandparents, old people rock!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i'll miss you, and i'll doubt my efforts to keep the flames of eternally damned godlessness fanned on ATS

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Have fun! Be careful and hurry back. Keep it between the white lines.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi! I"m back. The kids did better than me. They had TV to watch. I had to drive. It was long. It was boring. My back went into spasm because I didn't think to adjust the steering wheel into a more comfortable position on the ride down. I fixed it on the way back though. I spent about an hour last night lying on the living room floor with a tennis ball under my back, rolling it around to free up the spasms. Now it's just really sore.

My ex is pulling some lovely 11th hour crap because my attorney is going to be MIA for a few weeks at least, so I'm stressed and trying to deal with that mostly today.

But I'll slowly pick up steam and be back to my old, obnoxious, heretical self in no time.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Welcome Back!!! Sorry to hear you got spasms. Can I call you spaz now? LOL kidding

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why, thank you vckums. And I prefer it if you referred to me as Major Spaz.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I feel like some kind of putz. I didn't even know you were gone and now you're back already.

I'm pretty sure I would have missed you if I had of known.

namaste
whaaa

top topics

join