It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask and you shall receive!!! I did!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I started my meditation at around 5am and went into with the intent of receiving a idea for a beautiful song (i produce music). Anyways, about 30 minutes into the meditation I started seeing dimmed colors in the darkness. I started hearing music in my own head (like i was hearing a song on headphones at low volume); it was something far more complex than anything I've ever heard. It was the most beatiful piece of music I ever heard in my life. I instantly got out of the meditation and went to reproduce what I had heard. I couldn't remember all of it; however, I was able to remember some.

here's what I recorded so far. It's still a very early sketch. I still have a lot to add, edit, etc. (drums, bass, voices,etc.)
h1.ripway.com...

So the secret is: Meditate with a specific intent in mind and it will manifest!!!

[edit on 9-8-2007 by sager]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
For an early idea thats not finished that sounds pretty good and has alot of potential in my meaningless opinion. I'd love to know what kind of set up you used to record that. I've always been interested but don't have a clue at all. Nice one !

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a good computer. fruity loops. a midi keyboard. VST's (virtual instruments). that's all i use

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i agree does sound enjoyable.

but does meditation only reveal what is in your subconscious or are ideas revealed from an unknown person/source?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That all most put me to sleep sitting at my desk. Thanks for sharing.

A person could use that music to meditate to, and/or even Astral Travel. OBE's here we come.

I think there are many more things like this we can get by just asking. It is all heading towards us finding out where we came from as a race of humans.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't get what you did.

Is this like the same thing as repeating affirmations?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
before i meditated i simply thought to myself: "after this meditation, I will have the greatest song idea ever". I then meditated and after a half hour, it came to me. I tucked away the thought into my subconscious while meditating and it manifested afterwards. Law of attraction.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Very nice, its got a cool, relaxing but energetic feel to it. Whos singing?
Ive heard music before, while going to sleep and in my dreams, its so annoying when you cant remember it, you just know it was amazing.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sager, so do you believe affirmations work also?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
you mean like repeating a phrase or word over and over? Yes, I do believe they work. I do that while meditating so that my thoughts don't wander. I think of a phrase or word (something that isn't english) that doesn't connect with anything I would think of and repeat that in my head so that I'm focused only on that phrase or word and not on ANYTHING ELSE. If anything, affirmations make my manifestation stronger.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by sager]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Very nice, its got a cool, relaxing but energetic feel to it. Whos singing?
Ive heard music before, while going to sleep and in my dreams, its so annoying when you cant remember it, you just know it was amazing.

I used software VST called Voices of Passion to play out the voices with my keyboard.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Cool, makes sense.

here's a pretty good thread on affirmations: Empowering questions as affirmations.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Beautiful song man, very relaxing. Can't wait to hear the finished version.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sager
...you mean like repeating a phrase or word over and over? Yes, I do believe they work...

As you repeat something, it will flow down to your subconscious and it will be re-affirming that message again and again.

In gr.10, before I heard of any law of attraction/affirmations, I had to learn all of Shakespeare's speech 'All the world's a stage'.... I didn't only have to memorize each word, I had to remember how it was written exactly in the book, then recite it on paper.

There were 30 lines in total... The day before the test, I sat down and started writing the first paragraph over and over. Not repeating it in my head, just writing it constantly. I think after 5 times, I then started again, but this time, I wrote the first paragraph followed by the 2nd... etc. By the time I was near the end, I had the thing down cold.

I got 29/30 because I missed a comma somewhere...

So yes, repeating ANYTHING will stick in your mind longer than you realize.
That is why it's so hard for people to change their way of thinking. After years of thinking in a certain color, the subconscious wants to keep going back to the previous way, unless you keep re-affirming the new color.

new topics

top topics

join