It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your First ufo sighting ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is mine

Summer 1978 ... me and a friend were working together at a restaurant.. when one night we were taking
out the garbage and having a smoke break...when all of a sudden ..there it was.. a triangle looking shape.
I remember thinking it was some sort of Christmas tree or something we both saw it. It was quite making no
nose just a black colored triangle..(with outside light markers) we were stunned...first on the sighting and second
because it was a triangle and not a saucers shape that was the norm for all UFO sightings. At the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
one week on this site..and 116460 members don't have there very first (story)sighting of a UFO ?? I find that hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My first sighting was 78 or 79. I think Quadrophenia had just come out at the cinema and the Jam were the hit band at the time, though I secretly preferred Iron Maiden and Saxon etc. It was late summer, about 9.30-10pm. Myself and two pals were walking home one night when we spotted a bright golden diamond shape in the sky. Really high up but big. It swooped and curved like a kite. We just said, "oh look, it's a UFO" watched it for a bit, then continued our conversation about fashion, music, and whatever else was IN at the time.I still wasn't hooked on the subject though, even though by that time I'd read a few UFO books and had even bought one from the school book club. I bought Above Top Secret when it came out in the early nineties. It lay on the shelf for ages till I decided to have a read. Bought a UFO mag the same week (August 1994), and the hook got me.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
decided to post in the other thread

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Prozacship]

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Prozacship]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
FYI - there is a similar thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of first encounter stories here, and more. I don't know if this counts as having more than one thread on the same topic or not though.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Tell u later... Possible tornado heading my way

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
^^ thanks me go there

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think this is a valid thread and shouldn't be moved. The other thread is about UFO sightings and this one is specifically for your FIRST sighting. My other sighting is on the other thread but when I saw this I remembered my first UFO experience. Some folk are lucky enough to have had more than one.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
no ufo sighting yet.

i still have another 70 years ahead of me

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
no ufo sighting yet.

i still have another 70 years ahead of me

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I think this is a valid thread and shouldn't be moved. The other thread is about UFO sightings and this one is specifically for your FIRST sighting. My other sighting is on the other thread but when I saw this I remembered my first UFO experience. Some folk are lucky enough to have had more than one.

yes totaly agree the first... and what you thought about it.

new topics

top topics

join