It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does finding dimes mean?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MuseAndChimera

It means nothing. Nothing at all. It is just a coincidence.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by NativeAmerican]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wish I was finding money. I only ever find bills,lol Like the kind you have to pay, not dollar bills.

In comment to a previous poster, when I was a kid I used to also find tons of change under vending machines too,lol

Ama

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Probably because a lot of people have small holes in their pockets, and dimes fall through them. Haha, but seriously that is interesting. Its kind of like always recognizing the time on the clock (i.e. always looking at the clock at 1:11, etc.)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

HI, IT'S BEEN THE CRAZIEST THING LATELY, BUT LIKE YOURSELF I'VE BEEN FINDING NOTHING BUT DIMES ALL WEEK. I'VE FOUND 9 DIMES IN 7 DAYS AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT MY CITY ON THE GROUND AND THE WEIRD THING IS THERE IS NO OTHER TYPE OF CHANGE WITH IT. NO PENNIES, NICKLES, QUARTERS ETC. HAVE YOU FOUND ANY EXPLANATION FOR THIS? HAVE WEIRD THINGS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THIS HAS TAKEN PLACE? MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD OMEN, BUT WE CAN ONLY HOPE.
THANKS
PLEASE REPLY

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
lol! me too! They are everywhere. I had a small child visiting in my home a few weeks ago, and he came to me at one point with a bunch of dimes in his little palm. He said "these dimes are everywhere! In the car seats! In the garage, on the patio! Why do you have dimes everywhere?

It was funny.

Answer: Because I drop them, or they fall out of my purse, or are entangled in a paper I am pulling out, and I don't bother to pick them up anymore. Besides, when small children visit, and find them, they get to keep them, and they like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have been finding dimes FAR more than any other change currency for over 10 years. I like the idea that it has to do with cycles and regeneration as I firmly believe in "what goes around comes around" and endings becoming new beginnings. Dimes are significant in my life if for nothing other than to make me stop & think every time I find one.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuseAndChimera
Can I get some help trying to find out what it means if anything when you keep finding dimes?

I have been finding dimes everywhere for about 3 weeks. The first couple of times did not pay to much attention to it. But when I work in a office that is 12' by 12', for 12 hours at a stretch and you find 6 dimes through out the day all around the desk makes me start to wonder. Then yesterday I had just finished sweaping and mopping my kitchen when I went back in to get water I found one in front of the fridge and the other in front of the stove. No one else was home with me. One more thing they are usually tail side up.

I've been researching this phenomenon for quite some time. In my research I have interviewed several dozen people that have encountered the same abnormal happenings that you describe here. In my extensive research I have narrowed the results for pretty much every case to one common denominator, and to my surprise, what I've found was that every person that encountered this phenomenon also inexplicably found themselves to be ten cents wealthier.

seriously though, I don't think this is any paranormal happening, I think it's nothing more than pure coincidence. I had a time years ago where I kept finding U.S. dollar bills (I'm in Canada). found about a dozen of them in a span of a couple of months. Finding money is cool, but finding money from another country, and several times in a relatively short time span to boot was pretty cool. The thing is though, it was nothing more than coincidence. And, the tail side up part, really there are only two sides to a coin so they had a fifty percent chance of landing that way, so that shouldn't have been too surprising for you.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The legend is,you pick up a coin and fall in love with the person that left it. someone wants you to fall in love with them,maybe the whole office.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I lost my mother 16 years ago, my grandmother 20 years ago, my father in law 15 years ago and recently my mother in law November 1st 2012. I have been finding dimes ever since my mother passed and more of them recently right before and after my mother in law passed. I just heard of this and thougt I would check it out. I believe that it is a sign of something. I can also say "I wish they had visiting hours in Heaven".
edit on 4-12-2012 by tmason because: Posted by Tmason

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
was gonna create a thread about this happening to me and friends/relatives as well recently but since theres already a thread i'll just add to it; i'm thinking cuz they're so small and light its easy for them to just get stuck on stuff (bottoms of choes in pocket creases, etc) then fall out unnoticed until found just lying there; either that or... CERN!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuseAndChimera
Can I get some help trying to find out what it means if anything when you keep finding dimes?

I have been finding dimes everywhere for about 3 weeks. The first couple of times did not pay to much attention to it. But when I work in a office that is 12' by 12', for 12 hours at a stretch and you find 6 dimes through out the day

Someone has a hole in their pocket.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join