Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What does finding dimes mean?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can I get some help trying to find out what it means if anything when you keep finding dimes?

I have been finding dimes everywhere for about 3 weeks. The first couple of times did not pay to much attention to it. But when I work in a office that is 12' by 12', for 12 hours at a stretch and you find 6 dimes through out the day all around the desk makes me start to wonder. Then yesterday I had just finished sweaping and mopping my kitchen when I went back in to get water I found one in front of the fridge and the other in front of the stove. No one else was home with me. One more thing they are usually tail side up.




posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
www.angelfire.com...


funny heres someone else asking the same question



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It means that people go around losing small change... and the dime is the smallest (in size) coin that we have. More likely to get dropped than larger coins.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Byrd, I see people loosing pennies all the time just don't see it much on dimes.

Kristine for some reason can not access link to dime



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorta makes ya wish $1000 bills were small like dimes...



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
it probably means you have a hole in your pocket. Check there first.

Other than that it means nothing. Finding money symbolizes nothing, except maybe you have a keen eye for shiny things.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
it probably means you have a hole in your pocket. Check there first.


Damn you, I was just going to say this...Hehehehhe
That's also the first thought that came to my mind.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ive read some websites about peoples own experience finding dimes...they all seem to attribute it to some paranormal activity or "signs"
Keep them and see if any are your birth year. Try this link. I dont know why my links never work

paranormal.about.com...



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was just thinking how when I was a teenager, like high school and college, I just expected to find money and would. Like wads of singles or twenties in the dirt everywhere I went. Sometimes a couple days in a row, but definitely way more than I should for years.

Hasn't happened in a decade. I take that back, I used to walk up to ATMS the past few years and there's be a pile of twenties beeping at me. I got $100 quick cash a couple times, but a random twenty or so often.

This was when I was being watched though. Whole terror/drug post 9/11 misunderstanding. Wait, there was a twenty on the floor in Walmart the other day. Damn.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A most curious thing, my girlfriend was asking me last month why she was finding so many dimes. In one day alone, in various places she found 5 dimes-
Trippy...



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
well if you're complaining about finding all of those dimes...

please forward them to me at ...

nah, never mind, I'd probably just lose of of them myself....



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I was just thinking how when I was a teenager, like high school and college, I just expected to find money and would. Like wads of singles or twenties in the dirt everywhere I went. Sometimes a couple days in a row, but definitely way more than I should for years.

Hasn't happened in a decade. I take that back, I used to walk up to ATMS the past few years and there's be a pile of twenties beeping at me. I got $100 quick cash a couple times, but a random twenty or so often.

This was when I was being watched though. Whole terror/drug post 9/11 misunderstanding. Wait, there was a twenty on the floor in Walmart the other day. Damn.


What a great way to get a chip in your pocket- as you walk around you have have somebody shadowing you dropping money for you to find...LOL.. maybe dimes being found by ATS members are another example of this,LOL!


I, for one, will just keep walking if I see on!



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My dad and I volunteer to pick up trash on about 150 miles of Arizona highways. One of the bennies is that we often find cash and bills. I usually find the ones and fives and tens and he finds the twentys, fifties, and hundreds. That is right he has found two fifties and a hundred once.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
My dad and I volunteer to pick up trash on about 150 miles of Arizona highways. One of the bennies is that we often find cash and bills. I usually find the ones and fives and tens and he finds the twentys, fifties, and hundreds. That is right he has found two fifties and a hundred once.


Isn't it creepy though? Like what happend to make this pile of cash be here? And on the side of the road? Some whack is driving around in a convertible with a stack of hundreds on the passenger seat. And do you know how relatively rare fifties are? It's more likely to find hundreds than fifties. Fifties are what grandma gets at the bank to put in cards. Well, good grandmas.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sounds like you have an unexplored interest in numerology which is trying to get your attention. The universe is mathematical.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Sounds like you have an unexplored interest in numerology which is trying to get your attention. The universe is mathematical.
Well I know that my number is 6 but do not know much more than that. I will look into it



Ive read some websites about peoples own experience finding dimes...they all seem to attribute it to some paranormal activity or "signs"


thanks for the link it worked this time.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok. Wild theory. Here it goes.

In numerology the numbers 1-9 are used as well as the double digit (master) numbers 11,22,33 and so on. I think that finding a dime could signify a new beginning.
In numerology you take the numbers down as far as they go, so 10 would be 1+0=1. The end of the single digit cycle, and the beginning of the double digit cycle. It's a perfect number. A perfect balance of positive and negative. The Yin and Yang of the number world.
So. Take finding dimes as a sign of change (quite literally).

Hope this helped.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by groingrinder
My dad and I volunteer to pick up trash on about 150 miles of Arizona highways. One of the bennies is that we often find cash and bills. I usually find the ones and fives and tens and he finds the twentys, fifties, and hundreds. That is right he has found two fifties and a hundred once.


Isn't it creepy though? Like what happend to make this pile of cash be here? And on the side of the road? Some whack is driving around in a convertible with a stack of hundreds on the passenger seat. And do you know how relatively rare fifties are? It's more likely to find hundreds than fifties. Fifties are what grandma gets at the bank to put in cards. Well, good grandmas.


The hundred dollar bill and two fifties were found along the road that goes to a casino, so somebody was probably drunk and off the road to take a leak when the bills fell out of their pockets. There is also heavy drug traffic on this highway so the bills could have gone out the window with other evidence.



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Ok. Wild theory. Here it goes.

In numerology the numbers 1-9 are used as well as the double digit (master) numbers 11,22,33 and so on. I think that finding a dime could signify a new beginning.
In numerology you take the numbers down as far as they go, so 10 would be 1+0=1. The end of the single digit cycle, and the beginning of the double digit cycle. It's a perfect number. A perfect balance of positive and negative. The Yin and Yang of the number world.
So. Take finding dimes as a sign of change (quite literally).

Hope this helped.


Could this be so?
I do have some big changes coming about. Just not sure how good they are for me.
I so much want



posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
no I would just say that you walk around with your head down
and don't look at people because you are shy and find dimes
more that way





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join