It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Arrested In Newark Execution Slay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Two Arrested In Newark Execution Slay

www.cbsnews.com

(CBS/AP) Police arrested a 15-year-old boy in the killings of three college students in a schoolyard, shootings considered jarring even in a city used to violence, law enforcement officials said Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A 15 year old boy killed 3 college students?!?!?!?!?! This is why we have the right to bear arms America! Because when some punk kid gets his hands on one he is in control! These students would be alive today if they were all holding pistols!

This makes me so angry because it doesn't matter how old you are you can get your hands on a gun, and we all should to protect one another. This makes me want to beat this kid down!

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

A 15 year old boy killed 3 college students?!?!?!?!?! This is why we have the right to bear arms America! Because when some punk kid gets his hands on one he is in control! These students would be alive today if they were all holding pistols!

Or we'd have a dead 15yo on top of a few dead college kids.

And this is not why we have the right to bear arms. We have the right to bear arms so the king of England doesn't march into our house and demand to stay the night.

Read your history books son!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The way I understand the current situation, a 31 year old is on an outstanding arrest warrant for 3 counts of first degree murder and one count of attempted murder.

The 15 year old who was arrested... what are the charges against him?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They are the same as the 31yo

3counts of 1st degree murder, 1 attempted murder, and 1 misuse of a firearm in not shooting at the king of England in response to attempted quartering.

new topics

top topics

join