It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Questions For An Alien! (Comedy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a show I developed called the Hissing Alien. This comedy show parodies the Alien phenomena through the eyes of a creature who was involved in some of Ufologies greatest encounters! The show host known as Neeaw is an embryonic monster that delights in making humans squirm with thoughts of terrifying abductions and twisted mental invasions. This show is the equivalent of Triumph the Insult comic Dog - except made with the omnipotent cruelty of the alien hive!

Tell me if you think this concept has legs. Remember it was made for budget in my parent's basement.

www.youtube.com...

This time the alien named Neeaw profiles the top ten questions he telepathically hears humans ask of aliens. Numbers 10 - 6 are here.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's not a bad concept, but personally I didn't think it was funny at all. Honestly, I found myself squirming while watching it, even without the abductions part. Plus, like the poster on youtube said, it's really hard to make out what's being said sometimes. The music is jarring, distracting, and way too loud.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, that's not comedy, I'm not sure what that is!

1:30 minutes before it even started and 10 seconds later I was really wishing I hadn't bothered.

new topics

join