It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Hole In Evolution Theory. I Thought The simplest answer was the right one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I ran across this today and decided to post this just to see what excuse you so called scientists and atheist come up with. How you can believe this stuff and not believe in God amazes me. isn't the simplest answer usual the right one?

edit: typo in the title

[edit on 9-8-2007 by chissler]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
god isn't the simplest answer. it's also the simplest answer that follows the evidence that's normally the right one. god is nothing more than a superfulous addition

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree with MIMS, but I dont see what you came across that the "so called" athiests and scientists are supposed to look at.

Edn

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
God creating everything is by no means a simple answer, if anything its extremely complex. Evolution is when you bring it to the basics fairly simple in its execution, species adapt over time to better suit there needs and environment.

Saying god created everything your still left with the questions of why it created us in the first place, how he created us, why here, and for what purpose's etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For your information:

The recent discovery about erectus and habilis is in no way "another hole in evolution theory".

[edit on 9-8-2007 by DarkSide]

top topics

join