It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist confirm alleged ET DNA is not Human.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The story's pretty well... extraordinary. Apperently this all went down about 10 years ago in Russia. It all SEEMS legitimate. But of course you should read it for yourselves any. So to all of you who say there's never been any proof of ET's check this out.

Here the link:english.pravda.ru...

Here the one about the scientist confirming that the being wasn't human:english.pravda.ru...

..creepy.......

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah but there's one problem with this story.

It's from Pravda.

They are not the most reputable source to say the least.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Agreed. Pravda is the National Enquirer of Russia. I got all excited when I saw this thread title, but as soon as I saw the source I went "ah man." Haha

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you got excited from reading this thread title, maybe you are a bit too eager to believe. I assure you if there was anything to this it would have reached you through more public sources (such as the evening news, drudge report, cnn, msnbc, fox, cnnheadline, or anyone of the hundred or so real science websites and blogs, etc)

Again, its thread like this, and reports of this nature that cast "ufology" into the woo woo, conspiracy light where mainstream will never take it seriously. In my humble opinion, you should think twice about posting such nonsense, but then in that case 90% of the threads in this section would not be here and I would not be constantly reminded of how gullible and anxious some of us can be.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Quote from source article:

"'The experts in DNA research haven’t come across any creatures with such an elongated DNA molecule,' Chernobrov added"

This makes no sense, as all DNA is basically elongate (even circular DNA forms tend to twist up into elongate shapes). Without further elaboration as to the nature of the DNA anomolies, there is nothing of substance in this article to provide proof of Alien DNA.

Even the comment about finding unknown genes is misleading, as there is no example given to back it up. Where is the full analysis of this data available?

What's that? It isn't? Meh, more empty claims with no substantive evidence. I really wish the people that publish this stuff would get a clue and start providing verifiable information, or else just quit the sensationalism!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Crap. Maybe you guys are right. My bad, I really thought I was on to something.

....embarrassing....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by the sloth
Crap. Maybe you guys are right. My bad, I really thought I was on to something.

....embarrassing....

No worries - at least you came back with a quick post, willing to admit that the info could very well be junk, instead of standing on a shaky box screaming at everybody at how wrong they are for not swallowing it hook line and sinker. Kudos, bud....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you look on rense, there are links to what appears to be a news source other than pravda, as well as a video.

But...I can't find any confirmation at all of the Japanese connection. In fact, I don't find any indication of a "Deguchi Masao" as being involved with Asahi Television at all.

Anyone who reads Russian and Japanese better than I do care to follow up on this one?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I LOVE Pravda. It's so much fun to read, like the tech page of Indiadaily, it's got some of the most wacked, and far out stuff I've ever read.

I once did a report on Runan Shah, the Black Sea human/fish hybrid and got a great grade on it, and my only source was Pravda.

I just sat and laughed when I saw the grade.

top topics

join