It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jim cramer loses it live on tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i posted this in my august 22 thread but it still deserves one of its own.

here is the link to cnbc's jim cramer losing it live on tv and getting REALLY angry about the state of the economy in the us.

this should worry a lot of people

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
sensationalism. nothing more. it's his shtick. he gets all worked up and the viewers get off on it.

personally, I think he's an ass.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think some of this is general irritation about the U.S. economy, but it wouldn't come off as so extreme unless Kramer wasn't already trying to act like a madman.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
i posted this in my august 22 thread but it still deserves one of its own.

here is the link to cnbc's jim cramer losing it live on tv and getting REALLY angry about the state of the economy in the us.

this should worry a lot of people

America doesn’t need enemies or terrorist to destroy it’s cities it has the Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke who is doing that on his own.

Bernanke is asleep at the wheel and is about to go off the cliff and only Cramer is trying to wake him up---the only problem is Bernanke is both deaf and dumb----should be interesting

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
WOW...he is totally fed up!

I never saw anyone loose their cool that fast. His co-host was floored.

Cramer is on the 'front line' and has seen it all.

He's right about the market changing, but nothing new in that; it's always in flux.

It's an understatement to say that the fixed income mortgages need to be cut.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WOW just saw the video. The dude got pretty pissed off on national TV. He seemed hell bent that things are going down the crapper.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
he gets like that a dozen times a show. it's all part of his routine.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cramer was going so crazy he was almost sputtering nonsense. Does anyone know what he was talking about? Is this due to the current mortgage situation?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have to agree with Crakeur here. His show is no different that the plethora of aggressive TV show hosts we see on the tube nowdays. In fact, just watch his show a couple of times in a row and see how many times he brings up the subject of buying his latest book. The show is nothing more than a opportunity to get money out of gullible people by showing them the "impassioned, fiery and knowledgeable" preachings so common on these rapid-fire TV shows.

Here are some links to Cramers dubious dealings:

SEC subpoena

Illegal trading

Market Manipulation

Just like Crakeur said; it's sensationalism at it's best.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Is this due to the current mortgage situation?

The prime rate was low for nearly four years then Greenspan ratcheted it up nonstop and Bernanke continue do so when he took over.

People who bought houses when the rates were low had no reason to believe that that Federal reserve would keep increasing the rates as they did without ever pausing.

Millions of people saw their mortgages---house payments, go from a few hundred dollars a month to over a thousand dollars a month---that is why thousands of people are losing their homes in foreclosure.

Few in congress seem to care and are not putting any pressure on Bernanke to lower the rates---and are letting many first time home buyers lose their houses---why is that a good thing?

Think what you will about Cramer but he is the only one who seems concerned---I may even go out and buy his books now---

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the funniest thing is at the end when CNBC makes sure that all views expressed are Jims alone lol, gotta love the world

top topics

join