It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minorities Becoming Majority in Some Areas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Haha, you think that they chose that location to protest because it had a help wanted sign above it?
They probably chose that spot because someone told them it said free tacos after 6

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
so you support the problem causing them to have to come here while at the same time saying the shouldnt. TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT TO LET THEM GROW THEN. That might increase their employment rates in their countries.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

Why can't mexicans unfark the problems in their own country? We did it here, why can't they?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
it is more indicitive of intent, those that cant afford not to eat or pay rent because they support their house hold wouldnt be able to go to college. Those that graduate H.S. at least show some type of structured support. Excluding all those that work two jobs and actually graduate with honors...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
Real life problems? Well, crap, everyone has problems, yet the majority of people manage to graduate high school. Do hispanics have more problems than other races that I am unaware of?

Have you read your own posts? That might lead to an answer to your own question. BTW, my family has been in NA for generations, from Europe. I was the only one to graduate from high school until my nephew did last year. I have 3 siblings btw.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

it is more indicitive of intent, those that cant afford not to eat or pay rent because they support their house hold wouldnt be able to go to college. Those that graduate H.S. at least show some type of structured support. Excluding all those that work two jobs and actually graduate with honors...

Now you're pointing to an irresponsibility problem in the household.

People shouldn't have children they cannot support.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid to slackerwire
OK, so who "owned" the land before white man came along?

Apparently the initial land owners of what is now known as the United States were migrants of Asia, known as the indigenous peoples or Indians (a term coined by Columbus). These people inhabited and populated the land from as far back as 9000 - 50,000 years.

Source A - U.S. history
Source B - Indigenous peoples

Secondly, who "owns" it now?

Of the nation's 3.7 million square miles, Government ownership accounts for roughly 30% which would indicate that about 70% of all land within the country's borders is privately owned, with the total of all land existing under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

And why?

Historically, America was discovered in 1492 and later originally founded by 13 colonies from Great Britain which settled to the east and which claimed independence from their homeland in 1776... and proceeded to win final independence from British rule, per the Revolutionary War ending in 1783.

These original founding colonies in their eagerness to expand westward, began a cycle of Indian Wars that stretched to the end of the 19th century. The end result was the conquest of American Indians and their assimilation or forced relocation to Indian reservations.

So the short answer is that the present people of the United States own this land now, because our ancestors took it by force from the original inhabitors.

Source - U.S. history
Source - Indian Wars

link   
Because our influence is directly interfearing with economic growth in rising ecconomies, It was said earlier, we do what we must to stay in power, even by undermining third world countries.

we did it here ......I beg to differ.

link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Real life problems? Well, crap, everyone has problems, yet the majority of people manage to graduate high school. Do hispanics have more problems than other races that I am unaware of?

Have you read your own posts? That might lead to an answer to your own question. BTW, my family has been in NA for generations, from Europe. I was the only one to graduate from high school until my nephew did last year. I have 3 siblings btw.

That was a rhetorical question. Hispanics have the same problems every other race has, there is no excuse for their obscenely high drop out rates.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Haha, you think that they chose that location to protest because it had a help wanted sign above it?
They probably chose that spot because someone told them it said free tacos after 6

Thank you for that contribution. :shk:

Sometimes I'm amazed at the ignorance that should be denied here. Alas I only have 2 hands to type with.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
soem people dont support thier children but rather siblings that are not old enough to work and whose parents dont make enough to support all the house hold, somehing true of many americans reagrdless of race or culture...take it up with the state for better minimum wage, it says nothing of latino house holds...just of american ones. of which latinos are part of.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Because our influence is directly interfearing with economic growth in rising ecconomies, It was said earlier, we do what we must to stay in power, even by undermining third world countries.

we did it here ......I beg to differ.

It is well known the mexican government is one of the most corrupt on the planet, why haven't the mexican people decided to do away with it and start over?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

soem people dont support thier children but rather siblings that are not old enough to work and whose parents dont make enough to support all the house hold, somehing true of many americans reagrdless of race or culture...take it up with the state for better minimum wage, it says nothing of latino house holds...just of american ones. of which latinos are part of.

Of which ***legal*** latinos are part of.

A higher minimum wage would have the reverse effect ie: layoffs by small businessess, therefore creating more of a drain on our unconstitutional social programs.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what do drop out rates have to do with anything......nothing its an excuse to allow disinfo. a distraction from more important things. This is all "not in my backyard" bs. the world is a growing coplexity of unions and loosely nit orginizations, to get caught up in all this national border stuff is brain washing...we are not at threat, unless you consider millions of people trying to better your country as something bad. I hope your kind never takes office because you would shurely send us back into the dark ages.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There is another organism that acts very much like that.

It is called a parasite.

Another high and mighty white person proud of the way Europeans stole wealth from the rest of the world.

Who's the real parasite here? Yeah, like I thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

what do drop out rates have to do with anything......nothing its an excuse to allow disinfo. a distraction from more important things. This is all "not in my backyard" bs. the world is a growing coplexity of unions and loosely nit orginizations, to get caught up in all this national border stuff is brain washing...we are not at threat, unless you consider millions of people trying to better your country as something bad. I hope your kind never takes office because you would shurely send us back into the dark ages.

Are those "millions of people trying to better their lives" doing us a service by forcing the closure of emergency rooms throughout the southwest because they use it as a primary care facility?

Are they doing us a service by adding to the crime problem, or the money vacuum known as the social service programs?

How about causing property tax rates to skyrocket because new schools need to be built to house their kids?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
it is well known that htis government underminds all those of latin america ensuring no satifactory solution to any problem because we constantly break international laws regarding the investment in foreingn campaigns......How did you feel when china gave millions to anti gun, and gun regulation orginizations here...is that sort of thing acceptable. Maybe you think that by supplying guns and training to revolutionaries in third world countries their employment rates will go up?

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Its funny how America is supposed to bend to other races will when they come here but when we go to other country's, we are still the ones that do the bending.

Don't forget breaking, manipulating, killing, terrorizing, etc.

Think places like Iran, Chile, Italy, etc. Places where the CIA went in and did all of the above and some.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Those no, but the vast majority that work and carry out a civilized life yes they do better our world. You just like to focus on the media hyped news that has no bearing on the reality that for over 50 years the latino community has contributed all it could and will continue to do so..I hate to say it but you have bought the disinformation that we are actually harming you. We just want to be like everyone else like we have always wanted. It is distracting from the real enemies we have in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

There is another organism that acts very much like that.

It is called a parasite.

Another high and mighty white person proud of the way Europeans stole wealth from the rest of the world.

Who's the real parasite here? Yeah, like I thought.

Hmm racist overtones in that, interesting.

You claim whites stole wealth, why didn't anyone stop them?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this is not a racial thing...stop making it what it isnt...that is ANTI-UNITY. and is very close to disinfo tactics. divide and conquer...it is an international community immigrating here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join