It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minorities Becoming Majority in Some Areas

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
So the out of work American carpenter gets money for an illegal doing his job?

Are you paying attention?

Hell no! The fat cats who pocket the extra cash get that cake. IOW, the very people running the illegal immigration scheme.

Let me ask, if you pay an illegal $8 an hour to do a job that you pay an American (of ANY race
) $16 an hour to do, who gets the bulk of that extra cash? Clearly it's not the American you fired/didn't hire.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
as opposed to none ...yes

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

So the out of work American carpenter gets money for an illegal doing his job?

Are you paying attention?

Hell no! The fat cats who pocket the extra cash get that cake. IOW, the very people running the illegal immigration scheme.

Let me ask, if you pay an illegal $8 an hour to do a job that you pay an American (of ANY race
) $16 an hour to do, who gets the bulk of that extra cash? Clearly it's not the American you fired/didn't hire.

Naturally the biz owner gets it, which is precisely why we need fines of $100,000 per illegal and mandatory prison time for anyone found to be employing an illegal.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
as opposed to none ...yes

Only 2 people graduating over multiple generations is common to you? Happen to have a source for that?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so you want to debase the american small bussiness man for giving opportunities that are mutually beneficial, and that keep our ecconomy thriving. Thank god you are not involved in our economic planning.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it shows that with increased time invested here over generations the level of education grows.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

so you want to debase the american small bussiness man for giving opportunities that are mutually beneficial, and that keep our ecconomy thriving. Thank god you are not involved in our economic planning.

You're the one who wanted a higher minimum wage. Exactly what do you think that would do to the small businessman.

Should other laws broken by small business owners be overlooked too?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The road to legalization is tough because it is designed that way. If it was easy to get in, we would have every scumbag money sucking critter on the planet here. If they do not like the way it is, they are free to go elsewhere.

Ha.

I'm SURE you're aware that it wasn't always like that. Back in the day, if you were white and able to get here, you were in. Even though you had to be the "right" white, being "somewhat" white (Italian, Irish, etc) was a HELL of a lot better than being not white at all.

Even now, non-Latino illegal aliens sneak in very much under the radar. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

it shows that with increased time invested here over generations the level of education grows.

Or is shows irresponsibility. Multiple generations should not be needed to graduate 2 members of a given family.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The road to legalization is tough because it is designed that way. If it was easy to get in, we would have every scumbag money sucking critter on the planet here. If they do not like the way it is, they are free to go elsewhere.

Even now, non-Latino illegal aliens sneak in very much under the radar. Interesting...

they are under the radar because they dont bring over a million in annually.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
BTW, slacker...

You still didn't tell me who built your Fence for America in your avatar...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

BTW, slacker...

You still didn't tell me who built your Fence for America in your avatar...

My graphic designing wife did

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am a small bussiness man, and I never said to raise the minimum wage you argued that latinos were dropping out of school because of reasons unmerrited and I said it was because the were supporting their households. To which you said that We are not responsible of latino house holds, to which I replied then maybe they should raise the minimum wage if it bothers you so much...not verbatum, but the gist....that was your argumant not mine, although the standard of living here in NY is low due to high cost of living. here it wuold help,being that across the board rent has gone up through the roof.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I am a small bussiness man, and I never said to raise the minimum wage you argued that latinos were dropping out of school because of reasons unmerrited and I said it was because the were supporting their households. To which you said that We are not responsible of latino house holds, to which I replied then maybe they should raise the minimum wage if it bothers you so much...not verbatum, but the gist....that was your argumant not mine, although the standard of living here in NY is low due to high cost of living. here it wuold help,being that across the board rent has gone up through the roof.

Who is keeping those people in that high cost of living area? Anyone forcing them to live there? Are they not free to move to a cheaper area?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
no this whole argument is an effort to undrmine the reality that the US is responsible for the lower quality of life abroad and directly influences the world populace to engage in mass migration to the newly formed centers of wealth. It is our fault they need to come here, we mess up their governments back home, and we know it but heck it works look at how distracting all this is, we dont even see that we are fighting the same people in the boat we are in, our leaders dont know nationalities. They know money, thats all.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

no this whole argument is an effort to undrmine the reality that the US is responsible for the lower quality of life abroad and directly influences the world populace to engage in mass migration to the newly formed centers of wealth. It is our fault they need to come here, we mess up their governments back home, and we know it but heck it works look at how distracting all this is, we dont even see that we are fighting the same people in the boat we are in, our leaders dont know nationalities. They know money, thats all.

Just out of curiosity, do you blame the U.S. for all of the worlds ailments?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
because of a thing called legacy. A community grows and forms strong productive relationships when they take ownership of communities and invest in those communities for their overall growth and prosperity. Look at china town , if they had moved out at ever turn of problems they wouldnt have defined themselves and made a strong center of commerce that adds to NYC's distinct market.

Plus immigrants that come here generally want to better this country as it is most try to stay and raise their families here.They are actually concerned with its well being believe it or not. Look at the level of inlisted latinos after 911. We are one, see that.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
no not all, just the ones we are responsible for...its more a problem with the worlds elites. the worlds government and network of puppets, not just ours

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
His story doesnt show irrisponsibility it shows growth

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

no not all, just the ones we are responsible for...its more a problem with the worlds elites. the worlds government and network of puppets, not just ours

Exactly, so why should we, the American people, be penalized for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join