It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minorities Becoming Majority in Some Areas

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
Which points would those be?

the only point I see truth seeka making is that he has a very bad case of white guilt.

Not feeling any "white guilt" here man, never have, never will. I am my own person, not my race. You made a point about 37% drop out rate among Latinos. I gave you info on my OWN family:

Originally posted by intrepid
BTW, my family has been in NA for generations, from Europe. I was the only one to graduate from high school until my nephew did last year. I have 3 siblings btw.

That's about a 95% drop out rate. It seemed to miss your radar though.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

I hold the white business owners and the white politicians just as responsible as I do the illegal aliens themselves.

Stop lying.

All you've been talking about is the Latino HS drop out rate. I haven't heard a thing about the rich white sell out rate.

When did we change it to that topic?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I just threw up in my mouth from laughter, that was really funny. I can almost imagine someone trying to say that with a straight face.

Quite the piece of work.

It's not funny. I happen to have a close relative who has mental retardation. Laugh all you want in cyberspace, but in real life, that's the kind of ignorance that gets heads cracked.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

One particular family means nothing to me, I look at the groups as a whole.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm sure you mean they cant be the primary care facility of people if the poulation is greater than the physical buildings ability to adress everyone's needs. If it was just lations in there then maybe you just proved that most dont hav insurance and arent milking the system because they sit in crappy hospitals that arent equiped to handle them , while everyone else gets treatment. Maybe the public officals in charge os your area should build more hospitalsd if the number of peple there cant get service. That would have happened with or with out immigration being that as our ecconomy grows so does our NATIVE population, and has done so steadily for 50 years. We might want to build more anyways, and not just for those pesky latinos.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
truth seeka I appologize... just dont turn it into a race thing.

WTF?

Did you catch the title of the thread? It's ALREADY a race thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wow. You must get into physical altercations quite a bit. Then again, you probably save gems like this for the internet.

I think the reason Intrepid's family means nothing to you is that you don't like his example of white people with a high HS drop out rate. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I'm sure you mean they cant be the primary care facility of people if the poulation is greater than the physical buildings ability to adress everyone's needs. If it was just lations in there then maybe you just proved that most dont hav insurance and arent milking the system because they sit in crappy hospitals that arent equiped to handle them , while everyone else gets treatment. Maybe the public officals in charge os your area should build more hospitalsd if the number of peple there cant get service. That would have happened with or with out immigration being that as our ecconomy grows so does our NATIVE population, and has done so steadily for 50 years. We might want to build more anyways, and not just for those pesky latinos.

No, they cannot afford to provide basic primary care to people who cannot pay.

Unless it is a life or death emergency, healthcare is not a right if you cannot pay for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So lets not perpetuate a conversation that ultimatley will alienate those its talking about. The title is missleading , because it doesnt state which minorities, just that all of them are growing, that is true of all demografics in the us. We are a growing country, that is the nature of empire.

Truth seeka....peace man,truth, I'm just trying to keep it civil, lets not divide ourselves just yet, we may be on the same side.....

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Thus making that thing about the picture of your wife redundant huh?

That's IS what you said earlier right?

BTW, what is wrong with individuals? Are groups, or SPECIFIC groups, more to your liking to profile?

link   
Oh yeah, apology accepted, newyorkee.

I can't be an *swell guy* all the time.

Mod Edit: No profanity please

[edit on 8/13/07 by FredT]

link   
so they should build more, that is poor foresight on your leaders part.

link   

Wow. You must get into physical altercations quite a bit. Then again, you probably save gems like this for the internet.

I think the reason Intrepid's family means nothing to you is that you don't like his example of white people with a high HS drop out rate. Interesting...

One individual case has no bearing on the statistics of an entire group.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

so they should build more, that is poor foresight on your leaders part.

Evidently economics isn't your strong suit. You do not spend more money to build more of something which loses money.

Why should we use taxpayer dollars to build hospitals that cater to unpaying illegal aliens?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Thus making that thing about the picture of your wife redundant huh?

That's IS what you said earlier right?

BTW, what is wrong with individuals? Are groups, or SPECIFIC groups, more to your liking to profile?

You pic of my wife was in response to your perceived bigotry in my posts. If I truly was a bigot, why would I marry someone who is not white?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Unless it is a life or death emergency, healthcare is not a right if you cannot pay for it.

Wow...

So now, it's only Latinos that are poor in this country?

This is too much fun...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wow...

So now, it's only Latinos that are poor in this country?

This is too much fun...

Illegal aliens were the major problem. Notice I didn't say all of the problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you are right and the fact is tha statistically over 90% of immigrants work and therefore produce for us. Their drain on us is only relative to the abuses incured on social services , services they dont qualify for being that you must be a citizen to recieve aid. Most wouldnt apply because most can and do cut it in the real world and contribute, have and will, towards our greater economic growth.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Why should we use taxpayer dollars to build hospitals that cater to unpaying illegal aliens?

Same reason we use taxpayer dollars to blow the hell out of Iraqis.

BTW, WAAAY more money goes to the latter than the former.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

you are right and the fact is tha statistically over 90% of immigrants work and therefore produce for us. Their drain on us is only relative to the abuses incured on social services , services they dont qualify for being that you must be a citizen to recieve aid. Most wouldnt apply because most can and do cut it in the real world and contribute, have and will, towards our greater economic growth.

Do you have a source for that 90% number?

Illegal aliens receive California's version of socialized healthcare known as Medi-Cal.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by slackerwire]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join