It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Unlimited Article - The Truth is Out There

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here's a news article from yesterday's Guardian Unlimited. (Source page)

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Further to last week's revelation of the true extent of UFO activity in Britain, the Backbencher now has conclusive proof that the MoD is trying to cover up the scale of alien infiltration. Yes, there are plans to destroy all the UFO files - admittedly, after having published them online - but do we really believe that the extra-terrestrials are incapable of hacking into the interweb? Destroying the evidence is exactly what they want. Furthermore, a UFO-sceptic inside the MoD has been trying to undermine the credibility of the individual who has bravely forced the department to open its files. Fortunately, a subsequent FOI request has revealed the MoD's true stance.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Alien infiltrators, lol. Good tabloid fodder for those on the doles in my opinion. To even link to, copy and paste, or bring up such a ridiculous article hurts real "ufology" Those "ufo" files didn't settle anything, or even remotely shed light on the subject anyway, so why bother to conceal them? They are no different than any country's "ufo" files, nothing but blurry photos and questionable eyewitness accounts that can't really be backed up by anything conclusive enough to convince those with common sense. No need to scuttle those files, their useless.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
From TFA,

TODAY'S NEWS

Nothing much happening today, ...

So let me fill it up with some ufo stuff etc etc

One thing is sure, its not a news story, its just an opinion of someone called backbencher (who the hell is he?)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Alien infiltrators, lol. Good tabloid fodder for those on the doles in my opinion. To even link to, copy and paste, or bring up such a ridiculous article hurts real "ufology" Those "ufo" files didn't settle anything, or even remotely shed light on the subject anyway, so why bother to conceal them? They are no different than any country's "ufo" files, nothing but blurry photos and questionable eyewitness accounts that can't really be backed up by anything conclusive enough to convince those with common sense. No need to scuttle those files, their useless.

You know, I just post whatever I find. Thanks for implying I'm an idiot... appreciated

If you think this is the kind of thing that hurts ufology you clearly haven't delved into the subject too much. There is far worse out there.

new topics

top topics

join