It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in Isreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
From the UFO Digest.....apparently these images confirm the NASA Tether UFO theory.

UFO in Isreal

Seems strange that these UFO images (if real) show a very similar shape to the NASA Tether footage UFOs.

Peace.

P.S - If this has been posted before, Sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the article mentions two things that will immediately be held as grounds for doubting:

First, the lawyer wishes to remain anonymous. I understand that there are perfectly plausible reasons to want to do so -- and indeed, he is not the only "anonymous witness" cited in the article. However, the article also mentions that he (the lawyer) is willing to "sell" his footage.

Nonetheless, it is interesting stuff. I'm vaguely familiar with the other referenced incident, and I do see the similarity of the objects. I can only leave it at that for now.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I would say of all the UFO footage and imagery this phenomena in my opinion is very real, very likly to be a ETV or some kind of space lifeform. I wonder if NASA know what they are, they area truly facinating... are they the critters you hear astranoughts speak off ?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Go research Dropa and the incident in tibet where they found a bunch of skeltons that appeared the size of children with enlarged heads, and had carved out theyre ships into the rock. Then lined up and died appereantly.

top topics

join