It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Image: Unidentified Animal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think the contrast on the Animal is too different from the rest of the photo to be real, then Again, Im not Einstein. If it's a genuine photo, then maybe its of a frog right as it's jumping. which would explain the bipedal appearance. if it is an unknown creature, then I guess the Loveland frog is one tiny dude.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it almost appears transparent.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Looks like a stuffed animal to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's some sort of stuffed animal. The joints and limb sizes are inconsisten, and it's obviously...OBVIOUSLY...draped over the side of the ladder, just laying there. It's amazing how big a deal some people make of things. You can even see the tag on it's butt!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the image is not crystal clear, its entirely blurry for those that cant see. if the thing was running/moving quickly it makes perfect sense that it should come out with some semi transparent parts as the camera could not keep up. the thing i was looking at to disprove it was the lack of a shadow, but it seems to be a cloudy day, possibly around noon, and none of the hedges/bushes/other objects seem to have a shadow either. the picture being a tad blurry and taken from an awkward angle makes these details very hard to see as well.

the sheer size of it alone compared to its surroundings would mean that this was the biggest frog ever caught on film (at least the size of a smaller mid sized dog) if it really is just some jumping frog. it really does not seem to be the case here thanks to the comparisons from earlier on the way a frog moves its body. this one was running very much like a person, bending its legs.

i was reading an article a while back and seeing this picture again, and the suggestion of frog made me remember it. i honestly think this is a picture of a loveland lizard. they are supposed to be humanoid frogs about 3-4 feet tall, walking upright on their hind legs, and fairly intelligent. sort of like yeti's in that their smart enough to not be seen very often.

here is a link to the article that i remember reading on it -

paranormal.about.com...

to me it does very much look to have the head of a frog, the body not so much, and the report stated by the two officers didnt say it had a generic looking frog body either, maybe because of the strange hair covering it.

anyone else ever read anything on these strange creatures? hope i'm getting somewhere as no one on this thread has mentioned loveland lizards being an option.
anyways, hope i'm onto something here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join