It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pics of UFO's disguised as clouds?! took these pics earlier today!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok, well today I left Orlando back for Newark at around 4pm and about 20 minutes after taking off, I saw these huge HUGE clouds which were shaped like ships of some kind. Got my camera out quick and started snapping pictures. What struck me as strange is that they all were IDENTICAL to each other (all 15 were of similar shape and size following one another within an equal distance-- maybe 10-15 miles from each other). Pics simply don't do justice but I've posted a bunch below; some of these clouds illuminated a moving blue/red hue (in some of the pics below).

















[edit on 9-8-2007 by sager]




posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
while i dont see any ufo's jumping out at me i do see some incredible and quite beautiful pictures of the topside of clouds. can you like circle or put a mark in the pictures/areas where you think that there may be a ufo.
i agree though that some of the clouds do seem to have the same shape as others but i think that many clouds of the same 'class?' often do this. but i could be wrong.



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
OP, you would do well to read this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't get the whole cloud UFO thing. I never can ever see anything but regular clouds in any of the cloud UFO pictures. Although, I agree that these are some sweet pics. Pictures three and five are amazing. They kinda remind me of like the Hubble nebula images.

[edit on 2007/8/9 by evilod]



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What I see are pictures of clouds taken from various altitudes.

You say you took these as you were driving from Florida to New Jersey? That must be one helluva terbo engine you've got, to be flyin' that high above the freeway, an' all.



Seriously: Read the T&C before posting, sager. We're really tryin' to keep it real here...


EDIT: I must appologize to you, Sager. I didn't realize, at first, that you were flying from Florida to New Jersey. I, carelessly, assumed that you were driving.

That said: What, exactly, are the anomolies that we're supposed to be seeing?



[edit on 9-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think they're all just cumulus clouds. That'll explain why they all look the same. Beautiful pics though. I love clouds & my favourites have to be the cumulus, especially when they're risen up like big giant white cauliflowers.



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
if the UFOs were disguised as clouds they are not very advanced if we can tell them apart



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Great Cloud pics! But probably not alien craft
Check out the clouds i had above my house a few months back!! I can see how these ones could freak people out just a tad:





posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Great photo Hipocracy!
Thing is is alien technology is so advanced it can be disguised to the human eye and human technology as a mere cloud I'm pretty sure those clouds wont be saucer, USS enterprise or any other recognisable and cliche space ship shape (3 s's in a row, try saying that fast!)
If your able to turn into a cloud then you might as well pick the most average mundane form possible and hang around with a big bunch of other clouds.



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingistrivial
Great photo Hipocracy!
Thing is is alien technology is so advanced it can be disguised to the human eye and human technology as a mere cloud I'm pretty sure those clouds wont be saucer, USS enterprise or any other recognisable and cliche space ship shape (3 s's in a row, try saying that fast!)
If your able to turn into a cloud then you might as well pick the most average mundane form possible and hang around with a big bunch of other clouds.


HA! GREAT POINT, lol. Every now and again a bit of common sense comes through all the wooo wooo bs and gives me hope.



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hipocracy
Great Cloud pics! But probably not alien craft
Check out the clouds i had above my house a few months back!! I can see how these ones could freak people out just a tad:


Fantastic photo. They could be those mammalus? clouds. The more crowded together they get the more they hang down like hundreds of milk filled breasts. It's rare to get a photo of them.



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I fly several time a month, I guess I should just point my camera out the window and proclaim some of the clouds are really ufos. No harm done to the "ufology" cause is there?

Here are some kick ass alien ships, I mean really cool cloud formations:

www.kk.org...



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was thinking lenticular clouds when I saw them, but regardless, they are some stunning images!



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No I think you are mistaken, these are clouds disguised as alien ships.

But the real question is, can we call them ufos ? because you claim to have identified them already.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by Hipocracy
Great Cloud pics! But probably not alien craft
Check out the clouds i had above my house a few months back!!
Fantastic photo. They could be those mammalus? clouds. The more crowded together they get the more they hang down like hundreds of milk filled breasts. It's rare to get a photo of them.


Yes, they're mammatus - often seen on the back edge of a cumulonimbus cloud.

The pictures posted by the OP appear to be normal cumulus, showing signs of convection and rising up into 'towering cumulus' - which may in time develop into cumulonimbus. Since I don't fly I normally only get to see clouds from below



posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
while i dont see any ufo's jumping out at me i do see some incredible and quite beautiful pictures of the topside of clouds. can you like circle or put a mark in the pictures/areas where you think that there may be a ufo.
i agree though that some of the clouds do seem to have the same shape as others but i think that many clouds of the same 'class?' often do this. but i could be wrong.


I have to agree. Gorgeous pictures, but ufo's? not quite obvious...




top topics



 
0

log in

join