It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military prepares for Domestic Insurgency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That is some far out "winger" stuff there. Given the fact that the US has more red necks, militia members and other out right gun nuts, that even China don't dare invade us. It is not our military every nation is worried about when it comes to a US of A invasion, it's the "We The People".

Considering on average, individuals who are legal fire arm owners, have more weaponry than any soldier is issued, then there are the "illegal" or unregistered fire arms....

An insurgency, if conducted would be a suicide mission, with nosey neighbors and all, a snow ball has a better chance here in Iraq.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by ADVISOR]

While I mainly agree with your post my thought is this:

What about nukes?
It seems to me that it would be easy to bring a nation to it's knees by using one on a large city.

Perhaps it's not hard to imagine that the US would use a nuke on it's own population and blame another country.

Withholding food is another way to control people.

Not to mention a host of other methods that are numerous and have probably been covered here already.

I am almost expecting to see a battle fought on US soil in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
That is some far out "winger" stuff there. Given the fact that the US has more red necks, militia members and other out right gun nuts, that even China don't dare invade us. It is not our military every nation is worried about when it comes to a US of A invasion, it's the "We The People".

Considering on average, individuals who are legal fire arm owners, have more weaponry than any soldier is issued, then there are the "illegal" or unregistered fire arms....

An insurgency, if conducted would be a suicide mission, with nosey neighbors and all, a snow ball has a better chance here in Iraq.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by ADVISOR]

I always had this mental image in the 80s of a battalion of Russians parachuting into east LA...they never made it out alive...

I would consider the source of this propaganda for that guy is scarier than anything our government can come up with.

We also have something in place from our fore fathers called the second amendment that establishes the need for a National Guard that is owned and controlled by each state to be the checks and balance of a federal military that decides to stage a coup or something along those lines.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
the problem is that the illegals should be committing their crimes in their own countries. I'm of German decent, and my grandmother had to learn English and the Bill of Rights to become a citizen.

The illegals , be they hispanic or whatever , are already the perfect insurgency force because they're undocumented. The government has no idea where they are, sound familiar? ( Iraq ) If you really think that when illegals attempt to rise that Americans of all races won't stand together and finally thump them out of OUR country ,then you're nuts.

The definition of " Native American " is anyone born in America. White, black, brown , yellow, we're all Americans and no government or uneducated mass migration north will ever be able to take that from us.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw0203
the problem is that the illegals should be committing their crimes in their own countries. I'm of German decent, and my grandmother had to learn English and the Bill of Rights to become a citizen.

The illegals , be they hispanic or whatever , are already the perfect insurgency force because they're undocumented. The government has no idea where they are, sound familiar? ( Iraq ) If you really think that when illegals attempt to rise that Americans of all races won't stand together and finally thump them out of OUR country ,then you're nuts.

The definition of " Native American " is anyone born in America. White, black, brown , yellow, we're all Americans and no government or uneducated mass migration north will ever be able to take that from us.

Why would illegal immigrants rise up against the government? They came to this country to find a better life for themselves and their family.

It's funny because when people refer to whites, blacks, asians or hispanics in this country, I seriously doubt Native American are the first words that come to mind. Native Americans (Cherokee, Sioux, Iriqouis, etc.) are the original inhabitants of this continent... and were robbed of it for the sake of a shore to shore empire.

You're brainwashed, my friend lol. You automatically associate illegal immigration with immigrants coming from Mexico. Very ignorant indeed. You even go a step further by calling them uneducated... quite the pompus attitude. Just because they are poor, by our standards, does not make them stupid. Just because they do not speak our language does not make them stupid (then by definition you would be a moron if you traveled to, lets say, Japan). Don't get your panties in an uproar, my friend. No one is coming here to take away YOUR country.

Sometimes I wonder, if Mexico was an English speaking country, whose population was fair skinned, with blonde hair and blue eyes, would we even be having discussions about this? It's absurd. The demonizing of hispanics in the media is appauling and Americans buy into it hook line and sinker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join