It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military prepares for Domestic Insurgency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well I guess it was only a matter of time, scary stuff.

www.halturnershow.com...

They have also prepared a special weapons for this too, one of them makes you feel like your on fire so you run away, it was on future weapons, I will look for the link.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well if that is true, i guess that it is only a matter of time, my friend.
but i dont think that its going to happen too soon, i'm sure that something would have to happen to provoke such an irrational act.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
From that website:

"TOP SECRET" U.S MILITARY DOCUMENT DECLARES EXISTENCE OF "DOMESTIC INSURGENCY" INSIDE UNITED STATES
PLAN OUTLINES GOVERNMENT INTENT TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS OVER POLITICAL ISSUES!
DESCRIBES USING PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, OUTRIGHT MILITARY FORCE AND MEDIA PROPAGANDA AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS

Because the borders are wide open and this has been planned all along?
So this is how its going to go down. Let them all in and then accuse them of insurgency.

Holy Cow.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The military has been anticipating an Intifada by Illegal Immigrants and Hispanics at least since 2002. There was an article in the military's Armor Magazine called America's Palestinians that went into detail about the expected situation. Even Tom Clancy used the concept for three military related games: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Two. Come to think of it the GRAW engine is being used for the Official US Army Selective Recruiting Soft...I mean Game.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So this is how its going to go down. Let them all in and then accuse them of insurgency.

Brilliant plan, something has to be done.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You guys realize that Hal Turner is a neo nazi white supremacist nutter dont you.

do a search on Mr Turner

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
You guys realize that Hal Turner is a neo nazi white supremacist nutter dont you.

do a search on Mr Turner

i know nothing about him, but if what you say is true, it doesn't make him WRONG.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well you should always consider your source.

Of course the US Government has plans for civil disturbances alway will have.

This isnt the first time Mr Turner has claimed to be in possession of documents that either dont turn out to be real or dont show up at all.
Notice there is no link to this document he claims to have.

The article at Hal Turnershould tell most all info they need about this source of info.

I am not saying trust in everything the Government says and I am not saying not to be vigilant. It does behoove us to act on good information in good faith. Hal Turner is niether of those.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Regardless of who wrote the article one would have to be an idiot to deny that eventually one day there will be an armed confrentation or large scale civil unrest at the very least in this country over the border issue and whole immigration debate.

Mark my words, one day they will replace signs and words with bullets and moltov cocktails.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, can you imagine what would go on in this country if Ron Paul was elected and then killed JFK style & then the VP too because he would be following his policies, Americans would rise up, knowing that democracy was dead in America, and only a second civil battle could bring it back. This is the type of thing they are preparing for.
But if the military ever thinks that the civil government has gone against the bill of rights and the constatution, are they not bound to do something as well? Is their oath not to that? To protect against domestic threats?

Imagine 1 division in each branch of the armed forces saying, ok things have gone too far we are stepping in, rather than kill are own people.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
originally posted by Blue_Jay33

But if the military ever thinks that the civil government has gone against the bill of rights and the constatution, are they not bound to do something as well? Is their oath not to that? To protect against domestic threats?

Would this be the same military that is in Iraq, Afghanistan and other global sites?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ive said this many times and I'll say it again. The source is not nearly important as the substance in the story.
I go into a story a read with a completely open mind and if the story is well written and or backed up with verifiable documentation and is about something I agree with then I could care less if a 10 year old gang banger wrote it.
I cant say how many times that I've seen where someone (including me) has posted a very interesting article and had plenty of information, links etc.. to back up their claim and the first words out of peoples mouths are something like this.
"this story is BS just because it is from Rense.com or any other site that may have a reputation for exaggerating a little bit.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I cant say how many times that I've seen where someone (including me) has posted a very interesting article and had plenty of information, links etc.. to back up their claim and the first words out of peoples mouths are something like this.
"this story is BS just because it is from Rense.com or any other site that may have a reputation for exaggerating a little bit.

And yet, this story has no links or corroborating evidence to back up his claims; The reason why people make those remarks is because historically, these sites like Rense.com and Halturnershow.com are not usually trustworthy. Before you throw away any objectivity in the name of "Denying Ignorance", be sure you are not the one being led around by the nose.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Deletoes.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Weapons like these can and will be used.

www.npr.org...

space4peace.blogspot.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

oh and guess who makes it, big shock the infamous Raytheon.

Explains it the best
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well if you use logic and circumstance there are two simple triggers , economic and civil/social uncertainty and they are so connected it could be considered one , the groundwork has already been set and put into motion for economic unrest, the economic circumstance to cause widespread unrest are being put into motion right now, really what saved the U.S. economy right after 911 was the mortgage lending market and the unbelievably low interest rate cuts, the mortgage business unfortunately had so much money to lend it literally gave it away to anyone even it they had no income or no credit or worse had it embezzled in mortgage flipping schemes, now all of these things are coming back to bite everyone because they took those mortgages and turned them into securities and there is nothing to prop the economy up except flooding in dollars from the FED, I have already heard talk on MSNBC yesterday by one of the economists that used the word depression, The European Central Bank dumped a huge flow of currency into the markets and there is going to be a mass sell off of stocks of people trying to get equity, and this morning just watching CNBC, there appears to be widespread nervousness and uncertainty not only with the U.S. Stock Market but the world market.

Before we go into a real depression millions will lose their jobs first, the U.S. government and the Federal Reserve Bank already know where the economic situation is headed they just are not letting us know the full truth of the matter.

Secondly it is my belief that civil unrest is more of a fact than fiction and actually at this point with the immigration issue that is already in motion as well, any sort of small incident even before the economic collapse could be a trigger for it, remember the marches for amnesty in L.A. I believe that is an example of something that could spin out of control and cause a domestic military response.

I am more apt to believe what he is saying to be closer to the truth and am of the belief that this grim scenario will play out sooner than later.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am still new at this forum and forums in general. By the time I got to the last comment, I lost touch with the original thread. What is the problem if any? Is it that there could be insurgency by certain US citizens or that the US govt. is preparing for such event?

During WWII, Japanese Americans were considered a possible threat group and were incarcerated in camps in Colorado. I think Hal Turner assumes that muslims or hispanics will rise and that the US govt's plans to counter such is bad. Am I reading these right? Why is it bad to defend the nation against those who choose to bring it down?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow

I don't hate a lot of people, but, I do despise that man.

Now, the article itself? Haven't they been preparing for this anyway? It's not like we don't know about it. It's not like they JUST thought about it under Bush's term. While I hate him too, I have to say, this has been in the works for years and years.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The military has been anticipating an Intifada by Illegal Immigrants and Hispanics at least since 2002...

How soon do they expect this. I live in San Diego, I my self am of Mexican descent. This is news to me because if this "Intifada" does happen, I have not heard anything or anybody commenting about it, specially anybody who is Hispanic. All I ask is this. What could possibly trigger such an uprising by Hispanics in the U.S.?

If there is a domestic insurrection, rest assured, the cause for it would not just be affecting Hispanics and illegals. People must realize that if something causes an insurrection by any group of individuals, it is due to an injustice, specially in the U.S. If there is an insurrection, it is revolution and people have to realize that if this is the case, Hispanics, African Americans, and all other human denominations who have being wronged will be fighting together, side by side.

Consider this. Thanks to globalization.

In 2000, Hispanics were the largest minority group, numbering 35.3 million individuals, slightly larger than the African American population (34.7 million). By the year 2025, Hispanic Americans will account for 18 percent of the U.S. population. If current demographic trends continue, the Hispanic population will almost triple by 2050; one out of every four Americans will be Hispanic.

Population Resource Center

If there is some type of insurrection it will most definitely be caused by disinformation and propaganda against Hispanics. The other night I was watching FOX news, well, studying FOX news, you need to know the enemy. Any way, it just seemed odd that on this particular half hour, the entire focus was on Hispanics and illegals. Seemed to me like a smear campaign because all of the stories on the news cast were regarding a shooting here, a stabbing there, an attempted kidnapping over there. Then they pass a report on Illegals this, and illegals that and then the sports. All the names mentioned were Garcia, Hernandez, Martinez, and even the description of the attempted kidnapper was Hispanic. I mean come on, I know there are more important news out there than this. Yeah Hispanics and Illegals commit crimes, but then again what human doesn't? I'd like to see a comparison of all crimes in the U.S side by side and compare those figures according to ethnicity. The focus was obvious and even more when it is from FOX.

Now, domestic insurrection is emminent, and again I ask, if there is an insurrection, what could possibly cause it?

Consider this also.

"The middle classes could become a revolutionary class, taking the role envisaged for the proletariat by Marx," says the report. The thesis is based on a growing gap between the middle classes and the super-rich on one hand and an urban under-class threatening social order: "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest". Marxism could also be revived, it says, because of global inequality. An increased trend towards moral relativism and pragmatic values will encourage people to seek the "sanctuary provided by more rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy and doctrinaire political ideologies, such as popularism and Marxism".

Revolution, flashmobs, and brain chips: A grim vision of the future.

ATS Thread

Now, why in the world would the Ministry of Defense in the U.K. be prepared for revolution, insurrection? They know something. And, if the U.S. is preparing for the same, then they also know something. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That is some far out "winger" stuff there. Given the fact that the US has more red necks, militia members and other out right gun nuts, that even China don't dare invade us. It is not our military every nation is worried about when it comes to a US of A invasion, it's the "We The People".

Considering on average, individuals who are legal fire arm owners, have more weaponry than any soldier is issued, then there are the "illegal" or unregistered fire arms....

An insurgency, if conducted would be a suicide mission, with nosey neighbors and all, a snow ball has a better chance here in Iraq.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by ADVISOR]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join