It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big event on it way

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Big event on it way

Just my feeling I am having
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
With all the things that I see going on in this world now a day's it seem's something major is on it's way. I have a feeling in the next week or so we will be seeing a major event happen and it might be when school starts. I just hope I am wrong and more for my children's sake. Would anybody like to share some thought's on this. Oh, by the way I am a newbee here. Hello. From USA.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You're right, its in the air isn't it? I just reckon that its not the "big thing" thats going to be a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but rather what comes as a result.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why is this in ATSNN?

I don't see a relevance to this compared to anything anyone else has stated.

There isn't even a link to some outside news source where you are getting this..

On a side note. I agree.. Its just a matter of time... at least before elections next yr.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry I posted this here. Just have to get use to this site.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi Sleek12! Welcome to ATS your new home away from home. Have a seat in the cool green chair and I will get you nice non-alcoholic drink so you may refresh yourself. Oh and don't forget your comfy shoes.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have a feeling something WON'T happen soon.

Source: My own brain.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That's very nice of you. I just took my shoe's off and kicking it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For eveybody's sake. I hope your right.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome sleek12!

Your post would of best suited an Op/Ed (Opinion/Editorial) format as opposed to the news item format. That aside, I'm inclined to agree with you on your premise.

With the American economy showing the first signs of it's impending nose-dive into oblivion, the Iraq War and President Bush's approval ratings tanking, President Bush's unprecedented 6 month grant of dictatorial powers and the concerted effort to demonize Russia, China and Iran in the corporate news media: you start to wonder what's cookin'.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yo Sleek,

I get the feeling that something is on its way, too. I have no idea what, but nothing I am too paranoid about currently. I'm curious to hear what you think though.

What makes you think we have an event in the works?
What kind of event do you think will occur?
Do you have any references or documentation to support this?

Hey, and Welcome to ATS! We'll help you get used to "life on the boards", so don't worry too much about making a mistake. That's how you learn - it's those repeated mistakes that are troublesome.

Feel free to ask any questions. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i take that you mean something of catastrophic proportions or the like thereof is going to happen in the near future.
well, if that is the case then i too agree.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I can tell you what it will be:

o Dogs and cats will start living together;
o There will be an unnatural proliferation of the apostrophe;
o People will realize the difference between your and you're;
o Another new poster will claim they can 'move stuff with there (sic) mind';
o Someone will start a threat on how a high an IQ they have and misspell both 'genious' and 'intellegence'.
o Many will see it as just another day at ATS (sigh)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS///

Make sure to pull your money out of the bank, not that you will need it lol, stock up on a supply ect... Read the survival threads here and good luck with everything else.

Take care everyone, it was nice to know you all.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
o People will realize the difference between your and you're

O, would that it were true!

A happy day indeed. A happy day.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling that something is about to happen too, maybe this month, maybe by the end of the year??? ..I hope I am wrong though...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well there's been a lot of threads lately 'predicting' dates that the **** is gonna hit the fan, and they've all been wrong. But I agree that things are gradually going the way that something big will happen soon enough. I doubt it will be in the next week, but yeah I think something big is on it's way.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I have a feeling something WON'T happen soon.

Source: My own brain.

Sorry but your Brain is not a reliable source from a network that provides accurate and non-biased opinions about daily events.

Originally posted by Badge01

o Dogs and cats will start living together;
o There will be an unnatural proliferation of the apostrophe;
o People will realize the difference between your and you're;
o Another new poster will claim they can 'move stuff with there (sic) mind';
o Someone will start a threat on how a high an IQ they have and misspell both 'genious' and 'intellegence'.
o Many will see it as just another day at ATS (sigh)

Another one:

o People will realize the difference between their and there. (Apparently another word many people use incorrectly) (And before you think I am referring to YOU, yes I know what (sic) means)

Zomg, they will misspell both genious and intellegence?
Those ARE the misspelled words zomg.
That makes no sense =|

Ooh! ooh!

o People will no longer post more than one time in a row unless they're the thread starter, causing a huge ''drop'' in the post increase because people become less lazy and just use the EDIT button, instead of quoting 3 people one at a time, and answering / replying to their posts each in a seperate post.

Anyway, Yes, I feel it too.
A big event is on it's way.
Well I don't feel it, I *know* the chances are extremely big it is on it's way.

When it will happen? I don't know, but it will, probably, at least one will.

[edit on 9/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Perhaps we just want something bad to happen so that the current situation can be alleviated. We perceive this situation as one of hardship, when in fact, it could be much worse.

Now, I don't say this so that I can dissuade anyone from thinking about it, because I myself think something is coming as well. But, the point here is that maybe we're replacing the desire to change our current situation with the desire that someone else will do it for us. Just a thought...

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Welcome sleek12!

Your post would of best suited an Op/Ed (Opinion/Editorial) format as opposed to the news item format. That aside, I'm inclined to agree with you on your premise.

With the American economy showing the first signs of it's impending nose-dive into oblivion, the Iraq War and President Bush's approval ratings tanking, President Bush's unprecedented 6 month grant of dictatorial powers and the concerted effort to demonize Russia, China and Iran in the corporate news media: you start to wonder what's cookin'.

How is Russia,China and Iran demonized??There are happenig the same events that is U.S. Nothning more and nothing less.I dont know about you,but I have U.S. channels and Russian channels and in real dont see any difference.U.S says bad Russia,Russia says bad U.S.
And for whats comming-I think another cold war.Everyone will be scared that tommorow will be war,but hopely it wont!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join