It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite personalities in animals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
for a little bit of a lighter topic, I was wondering for animal lovers, what is your favorite personalities in animals, since I believe Jesus has created them as innocent companions for us, what is your favorite animals? Or what animal can you see God in the most?

Maybee a silly topic, but im trying to lighten this forum up.

Mine is cats. they have innocent eyes full of a type of grace, and their tails wiggle to represent their happiness.

My cat after pooping, goes crazy all over the house running around like crazy. Going to the littler makes him the happiest cat in the world, very strange but wonderful personailty.

Oh yea, I also love how God made animals silent. He said to one saint who asked him

" Jesus I do not know how to pray "

He said what can be better than love. I desire silence and love over any words you can give me.

Very true. I believe silent love is the most humble form.

peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Mine is cats. they have innocent eyes full of a type of grace, and their tails wiggle to represent their happiness.

Cats innocent? Mine is antisocial, he hates been rubbed (except under the chin) and doesn't hesitate to bite and scrape. He also catches all sorts of prey and brings them home. I can't recall the number of dead birds ( including adult-sized pigeons) I've found under my bed, with feathers and blood all over the floor. Add to that all kinds of lizards, giant insects, frogs and bats !

Oh yea, I also love how God made animals silent. He said to one saint who asked him

I wouldn't exactly call the cicadas that live around here "silent"

[edit on 9-8-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I mean darkside, my cat has innocent eyes. My cats are the most innocent creatures ive seen, and they love being rubbed.

I love animals alot, especially cats, they are innocent little creatures.

I think cats or dogs will turn out how you raise them. I had a freind who used to punch his dog in the face because he was evil, and the dog turned out vicious.

anybody else have any favorite animals God made?

peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My pet Vampire bat "Vald the inhailer" is so calm and peaceful, hanging upside down on his stainless steel perch.

And what could be more innocent than the grin on his cute litte face after a silent night of hunting. A few little blood drops that stuck to his fur falling softy on my deep shag.

MonKey

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think the monkey is one of the most facinating animals. I saw one the other day at the zoo eating. She picked up a carrot and smelled of it and said," nah this doesn't smell right", and threw it down. Then she walked around until she found a piece of what looked to be pineapple. She rolled it around a second to clear some ants off and then decided to eat it with about fifty still on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

for a little bit of a lighter topic, I was wondering for animal lovers, what is your favorite personalities in animals, since I believe Jesus has created them as innocent companions for us, what is your favorite animals? Or what animal can you see God in the most?

Maybee a silly topic, but im trying to lighten this forum up.

My cat after pooping, goes crazy all over the house running around like crazy. Going to the littler makes him the happiest cat in the world, very strange but wonderful personailty.

" Jesus I do not know how to pray "

He said what can be better than love. I desire silence and love over any words you can give me.

Very true. I believe silent love is the most humble form.

peace.

innocent companions?? man where have you been when bears and lions kill humans. when humans kill humans(we are animals).

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh I love cats and their devil may care attitude. It's so difficult to get cats to actually like you, it's like you have to be on a 6-12 months probation before they actually accept you. Give them food, sure they'll come back but doesn't mean they actually like you. Damned opportunists!

But once you get into their good books, nothing else any other animal can give back will feel as rewarding. Cats are amazing.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Cats are the best... I just wish I could get Klaw to stop barfing though!

He reminds me of myself. Easy going (ie. lazy), independent, friendly... he's careful with his claws not to hurt me (ie. considerate).

Oh, and low maintenance!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

Oh, and low maintenance!

How could I forget that? That is one of the best things about cats! And notice how fastidious they are about cleanliness? Ruffle their fur and they'll be totally pissed off at you for messing up hours of work

top topics

join