It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men are from Mars..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why is everyone in such a rush to get off this planet anyway? Is there something they're not telling us?

[Edited on 1/14/2004 by Virgo]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Virgo
I have a theory that men were native martians who were so competetive with one another they destroyed their planet and crash landed on Earth.

Are you serious? I mean really?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you would enjoy david icke...i believe in a lot of weird things, but i don't know if i'm with the whole humans are from mars thing. i think it's possible mars was in a different position at some point and could have supported some type of life...but that's as far as i think it goes.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Icke kind of lost me with the reptoids bit... I know its a pretty prevalent conspiracy theory, and V was one of my favorite shows, but I'm just not buying it....

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well what if the reason Mars is uninhabitable is because men destroyed it long ago?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It is possible that 'men' were native inhabitants on Mars, but more likely it was aliens that are different from the human being. I find the Mars pictures of the face and pyramids very interesting as evidence of alien alliance with humans of some sort.

There is probably some kind of secret planning going on as to the why of government officials wanting to leave earth... perhaps some kind of alien threat--comet, aliens attacking etc.

I always wonder, too, why NASA sends out probes into space, with such accuracy? Are there elements on earth trying to move of earth, anytime soon? I think so, and that it is happening under our noses.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If anything in this world is certain, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Maybe it's possible that aliens are, in fact, humans. But they are humans that have to constantly evolve to adapt different atmospheres because they can't stay on any one planet for too long

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Maybe it's possible that aliens are, in fact, humans. But they are humans that have to constantly evolve to adapt different atmospheres because they can't stay on any one planet for too long

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe WE are the aliens. After destroying Mars we moved onto a more inhabitable planet in order to suck that planet dry of resources, killing it only to move onto another one. See a pattern?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Why is everyone in such a rush to get off this planet anyway? Is there something they're not telling us?

[Edited on 1/14/2004 by Virgo]

nope its just getting to crowded

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Now five pieces of hardware on the surface.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If this planet is so crowded, why doesn't the government start doing what Bob Barker always says: "Help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or neutered"

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Virgo]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If this planet is so crowded, why doesn't the government start doing what Bob Barker always says: "Help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or neutered"

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Virgo]

ARE You ACTUALLY suggesting that the Government tell PEOPLE how many kids THEY should have and when to have them???? I certainly hope not. I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT PETS HERE!!!

NO ONE, NOT MAN, NOT GOVERNMENT, NOT EVEN GOD, TELLS WOMAN WHAT THEY CAN AND CANNOT DO WITH THEIR BODIES!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join