It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What would we need to do to bring the truth forth? How would we make people believe us, and not get "in trouble" by the government?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Post more here, write the website in chalk on sidewalks. Tell your friends about the site.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This site is filled with a whole lot of non believers. I think it has to go deeper. John Lennon had it going for a while until they killed him.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think the nonbelievers are merely a vocal minority.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes. If they dont see it, They dont believe it.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have questions.

What does your truth concern? Seekers are looking for many different things. Some want irrevocable proof of an extraterrestrial civilization, and others want to know that Atlantis was a real place with flying vehicles. Who will your "truth" appeal to?

What makes it the truth? Some find their truths in a book. Some base their truth only on experience, and still others base theirs on nothing at all. What is yours based on?

If I can understand better what it is, perhaps I will have something more useful to say about how to disperse it. Surely, it is not that hard to undertake a vigorous Information campaign, when backed by hard evidence.

new topics

top topics

join