It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: i am the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
PODcast:

i am the world

this is the unfinished version of a song im workin on for my album tell me what u think its hiphop but its not garbage rap like you here on the radio a lil ruff cuz its unmastered but let me know what you think

length: 01:59
file: btsmpod_2505.mp3
size: 1869k
feed: btsm

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hey people just checked on the thread because i got word the podcast isnt wiorking...if you want to give the song snippet a listen the just click on the play now in ats podcast player banner link....AN IM STILL WAITEN ON FEEDBACK!?!?!?! lol no but really let me know what you guys think....peace

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nice one
. Keep working on it dude, it's good. If you feel like putting up the vocals and music as seperate tracks, I'll have a go at re-mixing/ mastering it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
edit for pc retardedness

[edit on 13-9-2007 by future flow]

link   
edit for pc retardedness again lol jesus...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by future flow]

link   
thanks man appreciate the feedback...and yea i can do that if your still down lol the quality will be better when its finished though i got three verse's and a breakdown to add to it i just wanted some ats feedback i figured it would fit in well here im gonna finish it next week though so ill post the finished track and then i can e-mail you the vocals and the beat sepperatly if you still wanna give it a go....lol and sorry for the late response i thought this thread was dead lol

top topics

join