It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan 'may declare emergency' UPDATE: Musharraf rejects emergency rule

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Pakistan is in a state of terrorism, of course giving India the support to nuke it would help the people of Pakistan that are oppressed and terrorized by the Taliban/Al-Queda mafia. Sometimes the shortest route is the best answer.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
People please!!

Nuking Pakistan is NOT an option..at least unless they nuke someone else first!

India will NOT nuke Pakistan as a precautionary measure! Whatever the circumstances may be.

SF ops to secure/disable Pak nuclear assets is an option on the other hand.
But that too with international consensus/consent.

Pre-emptive nuking is absolutely out of the question from India's point-of-view at least!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Daedalus3 said it correctly!!! India would never ever nuke pakistan!! There is no indian option at all!!! If i must recall while the Indo Us nuclear deal for nuclear fuel supply was being passed the US govt had put convinicing Iran to dis arm and trade sanctions which india had refused flatly. So nuking pakistan is like a joke which the indian govt would laugh at!

I really didnt know this was such a big international issue... staying in india itself people are very calm abt it. the news channel havent even high lighted this to that extent.. if all of u must know... Sometime when you are free read abt the pakistan ISI... you ll be glad to know that they control the govt the military and ur so called nuclear command post. and trust me the US intelligence have strong tie ups with them... Your govt spends million ov dollars in terms ov aid which in turns is used by the ISI to arm their mercenaries or what we here in india call as mujahideen terrorist whatso ever...

so calm down sit back and watch the show.. Musharraf s not going anywhere... the pakistani people never had any democracy.. and if the pakistani nukes ever come out... it ll be towards the US... the same way which happened with al qaeda.

www.pakistan-facts.com...

[edit on 13-8-2007 by deepsilentwaters]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepsilentwaters
Sometime when you are free read abt the pakistan ISI... you ll be glad to know that they control the govt the military and ur so called nuclear command post. and trust me the US intelligence have strong tie ups with them... Your govt spends million ov dollars in terms ov aid which in turns is used by the ISI to arm their mercenaries or what we here in india call as mujahideen terrorist whatso ever...

DSW, well brought out. Check out my posts earlier in this thread. It's amzing that both the US of A and Pakistan are playing double games here. A classic case of running with the hare whilst hunting with the hounds.

American tax dollars going to Pakistan for the so called war against terror, but is being used by the latter to fund the Taliban through the ISI!! And needless to say, we all know this. But America doesn't know this? They do but are doing precious little to curb Pakistan and it's ISI.

In other words, American tax dollars are indirectly being used to fight the Americans themselves in Afghanistan!! Jeez! What an irony!

Cheers!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Its all one big conspiracy I tell you!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join