It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscillating London UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Don't think this has been posted before, It was just posted on Youtube yesterday.

I have no idea what to make of it except that sucker is at a pretty good altitude and definitely not a plane... or a super-chicken.

There is a very fast moving object that appears in the top left side at about :19,
quickly exiting the left side of the screen near the top and flying in a very quick arcing motion.

Something also flies out of the clouds to the left of the main object just before the cut at :22. Fascinating!

Edit: Durp! Maybe It would be good to include the video.

[edit on 8/8/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Could you please post a link? Youtube returned no search result for the search term "Oscillating London UFO".

[edit on 8/8/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]
Since you just added the video: I don't know what that is. I'll likely be watching it again to see if any ideas come up.

[edit on 8/8/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok what is the round disk like object at the end of the fisherman's fishing pole?
it appears to be silver-ish in color.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
ok what is the round disk like object at the end of the fisherman's fishing pole?

Heheh...exactly! The spinning thing in the air is the same thing that's on the guys fish line at the end of the video
UFO? Ermm...nope.

J.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm guessing it was whatever was in the sky: some kind of lightweight spinner. Let's face it you're unlikely to catch anything alive in the Thames

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its a Rotor Kite

I have one of these - there's a few versions of them - this one looks just like my one - covered in holographic foil.

Its a quite a cool toy!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It sure is a kite my kids had one about 2 year ago. They are fascinating and if you dont know what you looking for they can easily be seen as a UFO. They have been mentioned a few times of various UFO sites

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What is the name of this type of kite? Do you have a link to where I may view or purchase one? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You can purchase one here:

www.kitesatoldcity.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk

I'm guessing it was whatever was in the sky: some kind of lightweight spinner. Let's face it you're unlikely to catch anything alive in the Thames

On the contrary, there are now salmon, trout and sea trout that pass along the Thames.

But I suspect it was a kite flyer. Airspace over central Londin is VERY tightly controlled for more than just one reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's most surely a kite or from a first glance I thought it was an umbrella.
But either way another solved mystery!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
After careful analysis of both videos, as an expert, I can tell you without a doubt that it's CGI.

Actually, I think some of these new little mini-kite designs you see these days are fascinating. I'm an old string and newspaper kite man, myself. These little foil jobbies are cool.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wonder how many false sightings this is gona produce....
This kite is a threat to ufology.....almost

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Any way to get "It's just a kite" added to the title
of this thread ?

And yeah, this one was rather obvious.

Regards,
Lex

top topics

join