It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elusive British peer alive and well in small New Zealand town ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Elusive British peer alive and well in small New Zealand town ?

www.stuff.co.nz

A former Scotland Yard detective is leading a fresh attempt to solve one of Britain's most enduring mysteries - and the hunt for Lord Lucan is heading to the small North Island town of Marton.

Lucan vanished after the 1974 killing of his children's nanny and mystery has swirled since about his whereabouts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This could turn out to be quiet interesting even if the person in question isnt Lord Lucan . If this guy is Lucan I wonder if DNA would be required for final proof or after all these years Lucan would admit his ID after being sick of hiding for so long.

www.stuff.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heavens, Lucan would be nearly 73, what are they going to sentence him to life imprisonment ?

I have got to admit though the trial would be interesting especially if it turned out the murderer was someone else.

I know I don't want to be living out the back of a car when I am 73, um..I would probably get a dog and a possum though, goes without saying.

CX

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ist just me..or the angle of his head in both pics.....or does his nose shape not even look the same in the different pics?

First one is kind of sticky uppy (medical term there), second one is not.

Ok i guess you can have that fixed by a plastic surgeon, but to me thier face shapes just seem different.

CX.

[edit on 9/8/07 by CX]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Yeah I live in NZ, Saw it on the news and found it a bit of a laugh. Didn't actually realize it was this big a deal. The guy doesnt really look like him much at all.. He said he would be willing to take a DNA test but is finding the whole thing rediculous.

Kinda made me laugh though, wouldnt be a bad place to hide this little country of ours tucked away in the corner. Safest place on earth I rekon

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The following is a snippet from ninemsn

Woodgate lives in the back of a 1974 Land Rover, sleeping under old blankets. For company he has a cat, a tame possum named Redfern and a goat, Camilla

Hardly a good profile for the missing Lord Lucan

news.ninemsn.com.au... ninemsn.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
an obvious place to look for Lord Lucan

might be the Kennedy Compound in Florida,
its an established sanctuary of sorts, don't cha know

top topics

join