It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One get placed on the anti-fly list?

Is it from viewing sites like ATS and other conspiracy sites?
Is it from making posts on sites like these?

I'll be flying Friday, to Colorado, actually into Denver which reminds me to look around at that airport, but back on subject. What does one have to do to get put on that list? With my luck, I could just see that happening now and me not going on vacation.

So if anyone knows or has idea's, they are very much welcome here.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know the exact answer, I guess you could be put on the no-fly list for a number of reasons.

I post here daily, have for a long time and have flown recently and had no problems.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think you'll get added to the no-fly list for posting on ATS.

I guess you get put on it if they think you are a threat to the security of the people on board or something like that...

Frequently Asked Questions About The "No Fly List"

[edit on 8/8/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Most likely nothing will happen, but then again, with my luck, this would be one of those things that does happen to me.

Thanks for that page too; I was looking for something like that. I'm also pretty "outspoken" on a lot of issues and I'm not really afraid to say what's on my mind, right or wrong. Given the way weird things happen to me, I could see myself being on this list.

There's also a CIA/FBI dude in the neighborhood and I say that because for like a month he jammed my computer from looking at certain sites. I could do this on any other computer in the house, except mine. He is also the only person in the neighborhood with a T3 line, I couldn't find out where he lives, but, he's here somewhere in the neighborhood. That really irritated me too, until one day everything started working again or I finally found an IP address that would work.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by ChrisJr03]

new topics

top topics

join