It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact Extra Terrestrials. Try it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Slowing your thoughts down to allow your mind to break down energetic frequencies is possible this way. You may not see an E.T. ; you might end up seeing more natural home grown energies here on the planet. Either way its one step closer to obtaining your goal. Slowing down your mental trash to allow information to flow into you instead of constantly coming out is a great practice. Yoga is an old modality that you can do to help but it really isnt necessary in our time. You only need the intention to be done mentally.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Many people have tried desperately to come in contact with extra terrestrials, and now I will tell you how to do it. Search no longer, because your day to prove to yourself E.T. is not a myth, not a legend, but a parallel companion whom has been there all along has come.

It is my personal theory that a certain type of "Aliens" live among us but are impossible to see and often very hard to interact with due to them living in a paralell dimension, or even in an alternative light spectrum then our own.. moving on to the important stuff..

How to contact Intelligent Extra Terrestrials:
Information which was researched lead to this tutorial. It worked for me, and hopefully does for you as well. Feel free to share your experiences.

1.) Meditate Daily. This is the only way in which the human mind is capable of telekinetic communication with an ET. Concentrate on your brain while meditating for a while and try to work out regions you don't feel are being used at all. Do this during your meditation practices for a couple of weeks, 15 minutes a day.

2.) Now continue your meditation practices but extend them to 30 minutes a day. It will be very hard to clear your mind for this long period of time and takes practice. When you can move on to step 3.

3.) Meditate and for the entire half an hour, instead of your usual practices, channel your energy upward seeking a response. Lay your palms in the upward position towards the sky rather then the common downward direction. Envision your soul leaving your body in pursuit of alternative life forms. This can even cause an OOBE, so be careful!

4.) Now when your getting ready to go to bed, lay down and meditate in this fashion. Listen for voices, try to feel the energy of a being you can only seem to reach out of your body, feel yourself leaving your body, and try to communicate a message to the being whether you know its there or even if you think its not. Tell it to talk back to you, and with enough time IT WILL!

Note: There have been several benign explanations for what or whom your getting a response from. I believe it is an ET of some form, others believe it is "ghosts" or sometimes even "god". However from my experience I believe you contact a very live, breathing creature. I have had a lot of success with this, almost so much its become unwanted. I have never been put under surgury, probed, or abducted but sometimes they will decide to contact YOU.

Threads like this are the reason UfOlogy is dead. You guys need to start policing your own or you will never be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Threads like this are the reason UfOlogy is dead. You guys need to start policing your own or you will never be taken seriously.

why, just because you won't try or you can't do it yourself doesn't mean it doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

...Actually UFOlogy is only dead because it is a denied phenomenon by the government, and is not funded by anything more than public donations. But your theory is good too (not).

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

side effects
were negative
Aliens will say something terrifying
your mind
cannot concentrate on its own defense
The scariest of all
hearing threatening voices
it was horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Ummm....ok, so why exactly are you encouraging other to try this? Has it occurred to you that maybe you are communicating with aliens...and maybe that's not such a good thing?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well, just for starters you can tune into other dimensional frequencies that can put you into visual contact with E.T. beings here on the planet or visiting. Its no different then seeing angels or ghosts.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, I suppose you can all try it, but it is not for me. A long time back I read a book about Relaxation and that is all I do. Actually, if anyone thinks the brain or mind has to think, with voices in the head. it does not.
Having a blank brain, even as I am tying this now, and not thinking at all what to type, has never ever let me see any E.T. or anything else. Sorry to say, to not have negative thoughts in the brain is first and foremost according to what I read years ago. I am only pointing out my own opinion as well as the Doctor that wrote the book.

Perhaps it is just your imagination, because as to me, nothing ever happens, and all body functions are automatic anyway. Why clutter up your brain with bringing pain to yourself, driving yourself to disruption by anything. To me, most of the time, another person may be trying to force someone else to act a certain way, which never seems to work, just as a male, try it on a female. Never ever going to happen, unless you think that she does not have a brain, and that may well leave you in the dog house out the door.

Whatever though, but not for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Geesh!!
Give her a break already
Think before you post, if you are posting it and think to yourself, "No, I cant write that it will make her/him angrey" You were right the first time. BE NICE...PLEASE..

aKEA

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Erm....This bears an uncanny resemblence to instructions I read a long time ago on how to contact your spirit guides.

Anyway if aliens do live among us then why are they descending from the sky only to run tests on us, if they do live amongst us why dont they use their 'on earth' buildings to examine us?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting. I always wanted to do something like that, but I don't feel the timing is right for me to do it right now, so I'm waiting until I get the feeling it's the right moment. I guess it can be scary, but it's illogical to be scared, worse that happens in a physical death, or a psychological trauma that can be a challenging experience, we're all eternal so no worries.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I contacted aliens, they told me this was all a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Erm, if it's all the same to you guys, I'll be giving this one a miss. A vast percentage of people who have come face to face with these things have experienced nothing less than utter, abject terror, and as a result many have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. Now I ask, why would you volunteer for that?

This is the reason i think this is all nonsense, as the sweetness and light aspect of EBE's is, from what I've studied, a fantasy. The truth appears to be much more terrifying.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that frequency in energy has a big part to play in our lives. Visually most people believe the eyes take in all of what we see. The brain however receives no light yet we can see it. We are always assimilating information at an energetic level and we are able to see beyond third dimensional frequency.
It took me a few years to remove any fears in working with E.T.s. I would have to set my intentions prior to any work, otherwise some rogue group would respond and I would wake up in the night with some 3ft big eye at the end of my bed staring at me.
Whether Pliedian , Sirian ; or from further reaches of our space - all of them seem to have 1 thing in common. That they were here to help us and volunteered to do so. Before I really got too involved with both those Races I was working with races from our own Galaxy. Mainly contacts where happening from Venus (who look like Elves), Jupiter (Beings of Gas), and Larger energetic beings who happened to be passing through but operated from many similar bodies but had one consciousness. Soon to follow I was working speaking with Groups of larger organizations such as the Ashtar Command or White Brotherhood who are a more spiritual mix (Angelic E.T.)
Most all of these encounters were of a higher energetic frequency. They could come down with or without a craft of any type. Most communication was telepathy. If they had a craft in the area the LOW Resonance sound always accompanied them. The crafts could merge with our own dimension. I could lay in bed or sit and watch T.V. and a craft could land and take up the same space as the room i was in. I would be in the room but also in the craft at the same time. They would have all that they needed with them for studying or working. I would often receive work on my Chakras or energy field that allowed me to heighten my abilities soon after. Some of these include working with and creating vortex energy's in the earth or space around the earth. Helping to remove lower energy frequencies from peoples bodies such as cancer.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It is all a mattter of perception. Some of us are ready to accept new ideas and abilities in areas previously unexplored or never spoken of.

I have had some very similar experiences to those mentioned here. They are in fact quite close. I choose to believe it is not necessarily aliens but other beings that live in a dimension we have yet to attune ourselves to. I have one particular "being" that speaks to me often enough that now I just have to think about him and he lets me know he is near. I have always thought this was my guiding angel or something to that effect. While I don't actually hear him all the time I feel his presence pushing me in a certain direction when uncertainty abounds. In times of stress, when I am completely lost for an answer and ask for help, it always amazes me that I am immediately put at peace and already speaking the words I needed at that time.

I have studied various cultures, religions, theories... You name it I have probably checked it out. If I haven't I will when I hear of it. One things I consistently find is all things are connected on some level. I think the more people look at all things as being connected we begin to understand our true selves. We begin to see past the veil of ignorance that imprisons us. We see people around us for their true selves whether good or bad. We begin to move in a direction that is far more spritual than worldly goods.

We are all Gods in our own right. We can kill an ant or shoot a dove. We can even kill each other. But when it comes right down to it, if you really think about it, when we harm another we are really only harming ourselves.

When you hurt someone or something, or say something rude, the vast majority of us will feel bad or regret what we did. Especially if it was intentional. So have you not just take away from yourself? You have in fact now hurt your own self.

Simply denying the existence of a situation does not make it less of a reality for the person(s) who experience it. We should reserve those actions for our government and religious leaders.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join