It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact Extra Terrestrials. Try it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Many people have tried desperately to come in contact with extra terrestrials, and now I will tell you how to do it. Search no longer, because your day to prove to yourself E.T. is not a myth, not a legend, but a parallel companion whom has been there all along has come.

It is my personal theory that a certain type of "Aliens" live among us but are impossible to see and often very hard to interact with due to them living in a paralell dimension, or even in an alternative light spectrum then our own.. moving on to the important stuff..

How to contact Intelligent Extra Terrestrials:
Information which was researched lead to this tutorial. It worked for me, and hopefully does for you as well. Feel free to share your experiences.

1.) Meditate Daily. This is the only way in which the human mind is capable of telekinetic communication with an ET. Concentrate on your brain while meditating for a while and try to work out regions you don't feel are being used at all. Do this during your meditation practices for a couple of weeks, 15 minutes a day.

2.) Now continue your meditation practices but extend them to 30 minutes a day. It will be very hard to clear your mind for this long period of time and takes practice. When you can move on to step 3.

3.) Meditate and for the entire half an hour, instead of your usual practices, channel your energy upward seeking a response. Lay your palms in the upward position towards the sky rather then the common downward direction. Envision your soul leaving your body in pursuit of alternative life forms. This can even cause an OOBE, so be careful!

4.) Now when your getting ready to go to bed, lay down and meditate in this fashion. Listen for voices, try to feel the energy of a being you can only seem to reach out of your body, feel yourself leaving your body, and try to communicate a message to the being whether you know its there or even if you think its not. Tell it to talk back to you, and with enough time IT WILL!

Note: There have been several benign explanations for what or whom your getting a response from. I believe it is an ET of some form, others believe it is "ghosts" or sometimes even "god". However from my experience I believe you contact a very live, breathing creature. I have had a lot of success with this, almost so much its become unwanted. I have never been put under surgury, probed, or abducted but sometimes they will decide to contact YOU.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If there was a fail safe way to contact et's everyone would be doing it. Dr greer and his mob would be all over tv, showing us the light. Maybe i am being to negative, but thats my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
If there was a fail safe way to contact et's everyone would be doing it. Dr greer and his mob would be all over tv, showing us the light. Maybe i am being to negative, but thats my 2 cents.

Exactly. Given the amount of people who do yoga, and since you make it sound so easy, surely there would be hundreds of thousands of "meetings" all the time.

What do they tell you by the way? Il bet its "stop destroying the planet" or "love and peace to all".

They never seem to tell us what we don't already know.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
as much as i want to see aliens and know more....even if i find this a plausable theory i wouldnt do it somply couse i find it too scary...im just too unstable
ill probably open a portal to narnia or far worst
i think people who dont know what are they doing should just pass couse sometimes....it gets really creepy

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Another one of these topics is it?

Remember months and months ago Alien Agenda tried 2 or 3 of these, which ended up in him being banned for being a hoaxer.

Unless you can prove your technique works, which you can't, be careful.

On that note, my opinion is that it is all ballox.

I meditate myself and it just doesn't happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Uh, yah, Foof...

Maybe this IS AA reincarnate?? If the thread evolves into techniques with 4-color squares, Flower of Life, or brainwave tones (sprinkled with plenty of esoteric and ET philisophical mumbo jumbo - but no evidence) then caveat empor, eh?

On the other hand, if it works for you, great! PLEASE bring back ONE IOTA, ANYTHING that can substantiate what you are claiming.

Validate any scientific anomaly, answer anything unknown to common man, provide a single shred of ANY verifiable heretofore unknown quantity - and we'll sing your praises for eternity.

Until then - how do we know you're not just dreaming, hallucinating, or simply weaving a little story for our (or your own) entertainment, hmmm?

Draw us a map, a picture, a truth, any wonder whatsoever. Have your "contact" give you something - anything!

Please - we WANT to believe you. We WANT to participate. But you must appreciate that your little exercise, though quite relaxing, introspective, and perhaps even enlightening (for you) can in no way be accepted as a sure-fire method of contacting ET without something more than your personal subconscious experiences.

Good luck... and thanks for posting.

p.s. oh yes - I did try this and all of AA's techniques as well. I fell asleep sometimes, just got a headache other times, lots of similar expected results - none of which even slightly resembled ET, a ghost, or any Gods.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you dream it, they will come.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Blowfishdl I'd be interested to read about some of your experiences and interactions, why not post some of them?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Do I have to be a pot head for this to work?

Or maybe I could eat some "magic mushrooms" first.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
While many of you are automatically probably thinking I'm a nut job (almost think I am a nut job myself after writing this out), it is mere speculation that it is aliens that I am speaking with. I do not believe it is the dead, I believe it is something very much alive. It seems to have been "talking" to me.

The reason I say aliens is for several reasons.

1.) I never get to see them, I have felt many interactions and every time I am "touched" by one it instantly gives me goosebumps on that area. It has happened to me many times and most often while laying in bed meditating before sleep.

2.) I have woken up on several occasions, one time in particular after dreaming about ufos, with a floating "blob" above my body. I could not move and was entirely paralyzed. It was not until after the "blob of white" drifted into my wall and away from me that I became able to move my muscles again. This particular incident happened around 3AM, and as you could imagine I did not sleep and tears came to my eyes as I slowly watched all that I knew was reality slip away from my mind.

3.) Particular side effects from attempting communication with aliens were negative. Many of you have done much alien research, as I have myself, and one specific thing I will always remember is that Aliens will say something terrifying to jump start your emotions and it makes them able to read your mind much better (this is because your mind is focused on things other than itself and cannot concentrate on its own defense). I don't remember particularly what was said to me that night but it was horrible. Absolutely horrible. The only thing I could do is just take it all in, however I remained calm and kept my mind concentrated and clear thanks to meditation this was possible.

Several times while going to sleep I will be meditating with a completely clear mind (I have been meditating for a while now and have a really good sense of how to clear my mind very well), projecting my soul towards the heavens and end up hearing faint voices. Not the voices you hear in your head when your thinking of words, or thinking of someone speaking that you heard earlier, but voices directly into my ear. Usually only one or two words will come across the human spectrum but clear enough to make out that it is no animal, nothing on earth, and nothing you can imitate by a human.

These particular incidents have stopped at the same time as I have stopped meditating. I have not had the time since I moved from my old location and the voices, the dreams, and everything else has stopped as well.

The scariest of all though is waking up and not being able to move while you watch an unknown object float about in your room, and hearing threatening voices whispered into your ear as you sleep.

p.s. I am not insane, in fact I am incredibly intelligent. I am NOT making up any of these events, and if it is not extra terrestrials I have come in contact with in this matter then I really do not have an explanation. I have only had "sleep paralysis" at one previous time and when I did the first time my body was shaking uncontrollably. Just thought I'd share with you, and please constructive criticism only.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There is an alternative to this method, which works much faster and involves a lot less effort to contact any aliens.

Put up a sign in any laundry mat that reads:

"Need yard and garden help.
40 hours a week @$7.50 per hour.
Cash paid daily if needed."

You'll be contacted by aliens within days.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

hhahahahahahahahaha

At least extra terrestrials don't steal our tax money and jobs

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
p.s. I am not insane, in fact I am incredibly intelligent. I am NOT making up any of these events, and if it is not extra terrestrials I have come in contact with in this matter then I really do not have an explanation. I have only had "sleep paralysis" at one previous time and when I did the first time my body was shaking uncontrollably. Just thought I'd share with you, and please constructive criticism only.

I don't think you're insane, I do actually agree with your points and will try them myself. I have also had some weird experiences in bed too, and I feel that the more aware I can make my soul/mind the easier something weird happens, it's like you're connecting to the other dimension.

[edit on 2007/8/8 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
1.) Meditate Daily. This is the only way in which the human mind is capable of telekinetic communication with an ET. Concentrate on your brain while meditating for a while and try to work out regions you don't feel are being used at all. Do this during your meditation practices for a couple of weeks, 15 minutes a day.

2.) Now continue your meditation practices but extend them to 30 minutes a day. It will be very hard to clear your mind for this long period of time and takes practice. When you can move on to step 3.

3.) Meditate and for the entire half an hour, instead of your usual practices, channel your energy upward seeking a response. Lay your palms in the upward position towards the sky rather then the common downward direction. Envision your soul leaving your body in pursuit of alternative life forms. This can even cause an OOBE, so be careful!

4.) Now when your getting ready to go to bed, lay down and meditate in this fashion. Listen for voices, try to feel the energy of a being you can only seem to reach out of your body, feel yourself leaving your body, and try to communicate a message to the being whether you know its there or even if you think its not. Tell it to talk back to you, and with enough time IT WILL!

Note: There have been several benign explanations for what or whom your getting a response from. I believe it is an ET of some form, others believe it is "ghosts" or sometimes even "god". However from my experience I believe you contact a very live, breathing creature. I have had a lot of success with this, almost so much its become unwanted. I have never been put under surgury, probed, or abducted but sometimes they will decide to contact YOU.

Hey I agree. I tend to think of it in spiritual terms though in that we can contact aliens if we want by connecting to the "fabric of consciousness" of which we are all connected. if we can connect to the fabric, then we can be a "channel" for whomever is on the "other side" that is willing to talk to us.

i think its easy to open this channel. Do a crown chakra and third eye chakra visualization, slow down your chatty rational mind, and listen. You have to do the visualization constantly though, for a few days at least, maybe a couple weeks, to build up the "energy" for this channeling.

the only obstacle really is fear. "they system" has implanted a lot of fear in us about these spiritual things so a lot of us are either a) to scared to try, b) get scared when "things" happen and so stop or c) scoff and don't give it a fair chance.

i know of a good chakra visualization if anybody's interested.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by andy1033

Exactly. Given the amount of people who do yoga, and since you make it sound so easy, surely there would be hundreds of thousands of "meetings" all the time.

What do they tell you by the way? Il bet its "stop destroying the planet" or "love and peace to all".

They never seem to tell us what we don't already know.

I couln't help but saying WOW in my head when I read this. You know the type of "wow" when you can't believe how some people think.

First off,
HOW in any way shape or form is quieting your mind for a 1/2 hour easy?
You make it sound like having this type of experience everyone could so easily accomplish. I can't help picturing a redneck with his palms up when I see the entire population giving this a try. LOL, this is only meant for people seeking answers, and have true and just intentions. This is not only meant for a select few in the population but certainly not meant for negative nancies such as the first 2 posters. What a shame!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There are some how to's on meditation that ask for you to start with 30 and build up to an hour.

So that's in no way ''weird'' that he asks us of it.

Think of the Dream yogi's, they can sit with their arms / hands supporting their heads and sleep.

And though this may seem weird to accomplish (or impossible for some) practice makes perfect, it really does.

Though it depends on the person how long you need to do this before it starts taking effect (how long as in, how many sessions before you really start to clear your mind).

What i'm saying is.. it's not hard.
It just *might* take long.

[edit on 9/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Howdy omega, Pleasent suprise to see you here. I think you'll find the biggest site on the net has always been the best.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I don't think you're insane, I do actually agree with your points and will try them myself. I have also had some weird experiences in bed too

[edit on 2007/8/8 by TrappedSoul]

Me too, I dont know if this forum is the place to be talking about those though.
blowfishdl the reason people are so sceptical is because theyve got to believe in aliens, that theyre here with us and that they can be contacted with the power of the mind and are happy to talk about what they eat for breakfast with a earthling stranger - the same folks who theyre supposidly hiding from.
I'm not denying its true as i cant disprove it, but on the other hand i dont think you can prove it which is why i'll remain very skeptical.
Please dont take offence at this, if you are hearing voices or seeing giant bunny rabbits from the future or anything which could be interpreted as any kind of mental problem see your doctor as soon as possible.
...Mark

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I totally believe this works. I've tried something similar and opened a wormhole, more than once. (I don't care if the sceptics don't believe me, I was there you weren't). My method is a bit simpler. Lie down, close your eyes and WATCH. It'll take time, you might get bored, but it works if you have the patience. Give yourself at least a couple of hours to try this. When I say watch, I mean look at what you can see with your eyes closed. If I close my eyes right now I can see muddy brown, (personally I think that is the overlapping of millions of possible pictures, like white noise is supposed to be every sound in the universe). If you keep still, and keep watching, with time this will change and you'll either single out specific images or places, or you might part the curtain and open a tunnel. Whatever the case, you WILL see something and when you do, try to convince yourself "that wasn't real". You can't.A friend tried this and met a grey who came with the message "We don't take life, we create life". Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Slowing your thoughts down to allow your mind to break down energetic frequencies is possible this way. You may not see an E.T. ; you might end up seeing more natural home grown energies here on the planet. Either way its one step closer to obtaining your goal. Slowing down your mental trash to allow information to flow into you instead of constantly coming out is a great practice. Yoga is an old modality that you can do to help but it really isnt necessary in our time. You only need the intention to be done mentally.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join